bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2000 years later!  (Read 4612 times)

Richard D

2000 years later!
« on: September 11, 2008, 02:23:36 AM »

Can a man enter his mother’s womb a second time? But I ask can a man enter into childhood a second time?

The teachings of the (Lake Of Fire) are permeating through my entire being. I ‘am what the master potter has made me to be. I was wonderfully made for His good pleasure. No longer shall I ask why in this life but let me place my finger over my lips. For your good pleasure have I been made my Lord!

Has God not lead me into his truths?  Who am I but the workmanship of the Fathers hands? God’s truths are like a well of spring water within the depths of my soul bringing me liberty and life.

Lies surround me but your truths uphold me. For the first time in my life I understand not my will be done but your will be done in me.

Everyday cause me to die that I may live. Once I ran from you oh Lord, foolish man am I. Hide my life in you for thy name sake my Lord for this is life to me.

So many years I thought I was in control. Now I understand you propose me to tarry in that way only to show me you are the one who directed my every move.

Just when I thought my heart had become dull your truths has cause me to become childlike. I’m renewed by your Spirit daily. You have made love so real again.

The walls I had built so long ago kept people a safe distance but you shown me; I had only imprisoned my own soul.

But your truths my Lord left not a stone apon a stone. Yes I have become that loving child again that die so long ago.

Once not long ago I thought I can, only to discover your greatest truth in me, I can do nothing without you.

What blessing you have bestowed on me with Bible truth and this forum. But I ask can a man become childlike again? Thank you Lord Jesus for loving me!

« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 01:20:39 AM by Richard D »

kweli

Re: 2000 years later!
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 05:10:50 AM »

This is truly beautiful Richard.

I was reading a paper by Ray on the Sonship of Christ and there's a part where he says something about GOD showing us how much HE loves us. HE gave HIMSELF (in the form of Christ as a man) up as a sacrifice for us. It sure takes a child/childlike mind to absorb that and see the love of GOD in that action.

Indeed, what a blessing HE has bestowed on us with bible-truths and this forum.

All Glory to GOD

Mike T

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2008, 12:34:40 AM »

Amen

;D

God is Great!

gmik

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2008, 12:45:48 AM »

Richard!  That was so beautiful!!!  Thank you! May I copy it and send it to people.  It really touched me.

Richard D

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2008, 10:35:34 AM »

Yes Sister Gmik, you may copy anything I post on this forum, I’m delighted you were touch or inspired by it.  :)

OBrenda

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2008, 01:27:30 PM »

Richard,

It's a rare gift to read someones heart,
and fell like he has written of my own.... ;)

Poetically Beautiful,
Brenda

eggi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2008, 02:40:07 PM »

One word: Great!

The phrase "You have made love so real again." is a wonderful description of what happens when God changes your heart from stone to flesh. Love is real, for now it's LOVE!

Great contribution Richard!

God bless you,
Eirik
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 19 queries.