bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: To the moderators  (Read 4273 times)

Richard D

To the moderators
« on: September 11, 2008, 07:52:46 AM »

Hello and God bless all you moderators of this forum! I have made a few posts on this forum and had read so many posts of others and had notice how Godly this forum is.

I see how quickly information changes from one hour to the next. I would like to say to all the moderators of this forum what a wonderful job our Lord and savior Jesus does through all of you.

I’ve been in Christian chat rooms and found myself scrolling up to see if it said Christian chat room and saw it did but I tell you they were everything but Christians there.

Your wonderful work here has made this forum such a joy to be a part of and for this I thank you all very much. When I come into this forum I know I’m with the true family of God here.

You all have a special talent to do your work in the background without notice but I see the results whenever I am here. Once again I thank you all for the great work you render.

Your fellow brother in our Lord Jesus the Christ of the living God!  :)

hillsbororiver

Re: To the moderators
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2008, 10:26:48 AM »

Hi Richard,

I did not want to let your kind and generous words go unacknowledged, I suspect modesty is the reason no one else responded.

Although from time to time I am sure some members find us a bit too restrictive but the only reason we lock, move or remove topics or posts is to do our best to keep the peace and keep the Forum as true to its original purpose as possible.

From the Forum Rules;

"This forum is primarily a place for people of a like mind to fellowship, and secondarily to discuss and question what they learn on bible-truths.com."

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,3.0.html

I know what you mean about some other Forums where arguing and debate tend to overwhelm any edification, we attempt to steer clear of that here.

Thank you for noticing!

Humbly,  ;)

Joe

gmik

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2008, 11:22:03 PM »

Amen.  A big thanks to the mods!!

Jackie Lee

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2008, 03:03:44 AM »

I have posted at a few other boards, all it seemed to have accomplished with me is keep me in a confused state.
The past month I pretty much shut down all contact on other boards.
My belief that this was necessary if I wanted truth.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 21 queries.