bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: anyone good at interpreting dreams?  (Read 7044 times)

Amrhrasach

anyone good at interpreting dreams?
« on: September 15, 2008, 12:49:25 PM »

In short:

I dreamed:

I killed a rat.  And I do mean I stomped that rat senseless and to slime.  Why and where I don't know.

I dreamed of large gold coins.  To be exact, they were spilled from a bucket and I think the bucket itself was of gold.   

There were 35,000 large gold coins from the bucket.   But in my dream I remember "knowing" that the coins I could see were 35,000 in count,  but, I also somehow knew this wasn't all of the coins that were to be shared.

A very strange dream.

Any ideas?

Kent

Re: anyone good at interpreting dreams?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 03:51:12 PM »

Be careful.

If it was me, I'd do as Daniel did (I think it was him). Ask for the interpretation first, and only then give your dream.

JMO.

OBrenda

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 04:02:50 PM »

In a light hearted side.....I hope the Rat was the Beast... :P

And The Gold Coins, remember to share with the Class!  ;D  ;)

Afraid I'm lost Kent, how do you get the interpretation, before you give your dream?  :-\

Brenda

musicman

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 10:51:31 PM »

I interpret my dreams once in awhile.  For instance, the other night I was dreaming that I was on a rollercoaster that wouldn't stop.  The guy behind me kept repetitively beating my head with a rod.  I could see a large toilet that I tried to aim my vomit at.  Unfortunately, I kept missing it and hitting the lady next to me.  So the lady kept rubbing my face into my own vomit.  When I woke up at 11:00 the next day, I had a Revelation. 

I think I had too much to drink the night before.

Ray-Ray

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2008, 11:17:57 PM »

does this count, one night i dreamed i ate a 5 lb marshmellow an when i woke up my pillow was gone  ,  Ray-Ray

joyful1

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2008, 11:25:35 PM »

;D you guys are soooo bad!

Matt

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2008, 11:36:37 PM »

To me, rats represent sickness or disease.  Maybe this is a good sign about Ray's health, so keep praying!

rk12201960

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2008, 11:48:08 PM »

and the gold coins....
truths purified by God, overflowing till there is no want,...
via Ray.....
?

« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 12:01:18 AM by Randy »

iris

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2008, 01:37:59 PM »

does this count, one night i dreamed i ate a 5 lb marshmellow an when i woke up my pillow was gone  ,  Ray-Ray

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Iris

JeffH

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2008, 06:06:12 PM »

I dreamt that Bill Cosby was my chiropractor and he was ignoring me.

Sometimes dreams are just the cold, cheese pizza right before bed.  ;D

Longhorn

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2008, 08:34:08 PM »

I hate those dreams where your running from someone or something and it feels like your wearing bozo the clown shoes in wet cement.

Love in Christ

Longhorn

Richard D

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2008, 11:54:09 AM »

This is a strange dream for a Christian to dream. The Rat represents the beast who you thought you had killed because he used deception on you. The 35000 gold coins represents greed. And the more proves it. LOL have a nice day.

May God have mercy on us all. Richard
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 11:56:30 AM by Richard D »

Douglas Wayne Thomas

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2008, 01:01:13 PM »

When I first started to read your post I thought oh no. I own 5 dogs and my baby is a Rat Terrier. :)

Douglas Wayne Thomas

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2008, 01:30:13 PM »

Moderators, feel free to lock the post.

It was, obviously, a mistake on my part.

I do not think it was a mistake at all, it was a serious inquiry, some people, myself included, use humor to cover up their shortcomings. I am not referring to any forum members who have posted, except myself.

Many times God has given me instruction through my dreams. That is why I am playing Poker Professionally, because God started out by providing me the numbers, through a dream that enabled me to win $5,000 dollars as my seed money for my bankroll.

God speaks to everyone differently, because everyone is unique. I would not attempt to interpret your dreams, however some posters have given good insight on what they might mean. Keep seeking and asking questions, that is what little children do, and Jesus said the Kingdom of Heaven is theirs.

May God bless everyone who reads all of these posts and replies to these posts.

Thank you for letting me be apart of something, that I believe will only get bigger and better.

musicman

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2008, 01:42:29 PM »

I had a dream once where I was about to jump out of a tall building.  Everyone was screaming no, don't do it.  As I stepped away from the ledge, all of the screamers faces changed.  Their faces turned in to these evil looking kids, who then proceded to join together, and push me over the side.  Just before I landed, I woke up.  Then I said to my-self, well, summer vacation is over.  Back to work!!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 01:56:08 PM by musicman »

musicman

« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2008, 02:02:06 PM »

Once, I had a dream where I was experiencing such road rage that I was about to go ballistic, and run every rude driver into a ditch.  I was blowing my horn, giving the one and two fingered salute, showing them the under chin swipe and pretending to back hand them from inside my car.  I was about to really go nuts when. . . . . . . . .

Oh, excuse me.  That wasn't a dream.  It really happened.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 21 queries.