bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Its just how I feel.  (Read 5104 times)

Richard D

Its just how I feel.
« on: September 14, 2008, 12:22:44 AM »

Like the mighty roar of an ocean , I shouted out Gods truths but like their father, their ears heard not. I showed them undeniable proof but their eyes saw not. Their minds so dull my heart ached sore.

I cried out towards heaven, who am I, that you have notice me. For no better am I than they, that I should be loved by you.

For their lot is dishonor but you have brought me honor, that I deserve not. With tears in my eyes I can’t phantom why.

When I felt abandon, you called me son and showed me love. You hung you’re truths like a necklace around my neck and said be of good cheer.

When my feet stumble, I fined a strong hand a kind word and this, I don’t deserve. You cause a great light to guild my path and watch my every step.

Like the mighty roar of a lion I shouted out you’re truths but still, they will not hear. They seem as if, they just don’t care.

Stevernator

Re: Its just how I feel.
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2008, 12:31:41 AM »

Awesome!!  :)   :o

gmik

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2008, 02:28:34 PM »

Richard all your posts are so riveting!  You remind me of Sorin, a past poster, who had a definite poetic side.  I am hoping Sorin stops in and gets to read your posts.

Sirach

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 08:30:38 AM »

WOW

Heidi

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2008, 09:37:09 AM »

Darren, this stuff is awesome.  Thank you for sharing it

Heidi

Samson

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2008, 09:55:48 AM »

Richard all your posts are so riveting!  You remind me of Sorin, a past poster, who had a definite poetic side.  I am hoping Sorin stops in and gets to read your posts.

In some ways, he does sound like Sorin, haven't heard from him, he really knew how to stimulate a thread;  ;) and after reading along, if you were bored before, you were not afterwards;  ;D Now there's a word, I haven't heard----RIVETING, I learn something every day.

Kind Regards, Samson.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 20 queries.