bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: We have a winner  (Read 4451 times)

musicman

We have a winner
« on: September 14, 2008, 12:11:09 PM »

No, it's not John Hagee.  It's not the late Dr. Kennedy, either.  It's this guy:

The sickest hell doctrine protector in the world:

http://Http://www.boundless.org/2005/articles/a0001665.cfm

KristaD

Re: We have a winner
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2008, 12:17:39 PM »

What an idiot :o! I guess he doesn't know that the arguments against hell are not just that it's cruel, but that IT'S NOT SCRIPTURAL ::)

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2008, 01:36:51 PM »

I wonder if he would show the same concern for people adding to the scripture after the fact if he was shown where Hell doctrine came from.  "Um...I mean my imaginary scenerios...not TRUTHFUL ones!"

Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Samson

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2008, 02:01:38 PM »

Hey Musicman,

Where did you find this guy, As Rodney Dangerfield said in Back to School: " He really knows how to tell it like it ain't "  ;D Those kinds of links are sorta of depressing for me these days. I can't stand people that are self righteous and think their better than others and kinda specially exalted that only they will be " saved " and others to go to Hell-fire. Actually it sort of bores me, but it's all part of God's purpose for teaching these lies and Christendom is the top ringleader of these Blashemous Lies.

Kind Regards and carry on, Samson

Richard D

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2008, 11:30:20 AM »

Guys like this and the others  just makes guys like me flee to Bible Truths.com

OBrenda

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2008, 01:17:39 PM »

Well that was just Brilliant  :P

On that Day....Can you imgagine his shock?

musicman

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2008, 01:55:29 PM »

Oh, I can imagine how God will handle him on that day.  If I were a cartoonest, I would represent it in this way:

This Gary Whatever guy is standing on a floating platform staring into the face of a gigantic, angry god.  This god representation is glaring with eyebrows furrowed and breathing heat all over him.  This man is forced to read every last word of this blasphemes article.  Every time (which is often) that he reads something with blasphemes content, god yells, what?!!! and the entire platform shakes, threatening to crumble, sending this man into the "liquid hot magma" below.  So this man's lips tremble as he stutters ""w w w why i i i I am a a a b b big f f fan of h h hell".  This is followed by, what?!!!

Eventually, he finishes, and remembers that the reason that he is experiencing this, is because hell is a fable.  As this realization strengthens, the magma below disappears, god's face lightens up and the real learning begins.

OBrenda

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2008, 02:07:02 PM »

Priceless... ;D

Imabeliever

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2008, 03:03:00 PM »

Why is it that the people that claim to know God, cling so hard to evil and vile and just plain unscriptural nonsense, they are so selfrightious! Thank the Lord for His truth!! ::)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 22 queries.