bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray's health and the conference.  (Read 6215 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Ray's health and the conference.
« on: September 15, 2008, 02:48:16 PM »

Ray is still in pain but it is improving a little every day.

Everything looks okay for the conference.

Dennis

OBrenda

Re: Ray's health and the conference.
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 02:50:13 PM »

;D Praise God!

CEO

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 03:39:08 PM »

I am looking forward to this weekend like I used to look forward to no homework and lots of fun Friday's after elementary school!

See you there!

Askseeknock
Charles O

Richard D

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 06:13:58 PM »

That’s good news to hear that Rays pain is improving everyday, I pray God heals Ray completely.

David

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2008, 06:21:20 PM »

Praise God. Parying for Ray daily. Looking forward to hearing the audios from the conference. Will anyone be videoing it and making it available for D/L?

aktikt

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2008, 06:21:54 PM »

Yes!  (I'm not happy he's in pain, but I'm glad that he's feeling better.)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 06:22:56 PM by aktikt »
Shakespeare-There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

gmik

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2008, 06:44:35 PM »

I am praying too for his complete healing.  I hate to hear he is in pain- I feel so sad.  He must have something really special for us if he still wants to have the conference.  God Bless Ray.

Thanks for the update Dennis.

cjwood

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2008, 01:32:30 AM »

thank you so much dennis. i have been thinking about the upcoming conference (my 1st to attend) and about ray's pain and lack of sleep. i was even beginning to wonder if it would be better for ray if he just did the conference by audio from his home for transcribing by our own kat. of course my heart's desire would be to have the conference and get to meet ray in person, but, i didn't know if that would be best for ray. but then i thought ray would benefit physically, emotionally, and spiritually by our bright shining faces at the conference. i just want what is best for ray. i am so grateful that God's mercy is covering ray by His causing a lessening of the pain, even if it is a little bit every day. i have even been thinking if i had enough money i would pay for a bone marrow transplant if that would even be an option with his cancer spreading to the bones. i just love ray as my very own brother and owe so much to him for his diligent obedience, work, study and writing in exposing the lies of christianity, replacing the lies with the dazzling brilliance of Truth.

i pray for ray and his biological family and for all of us at bible-truths daily. we ALL need him here. i just keep thinking more and more of the parallels between ray and st. paul in their sufferings and their strong desire to continue spreading the Truths.

claudia

Samarnon

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2008, 04:21:17 AM »

Thanks Dennis for the update and Hallelujah for the good news that Ray is improving! God's grace is upon him.

Thanks be to God,
Joy

Dianne

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2008, 11:19:16 AM »

Very well said Claudia! ;D

Dianne

Longhorn

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2008, 12:40:55 AM »

Those who are going to the conference are truly going to be blessed.  I just thank God for the wealth of knowledge he has passed on to Ray, and that Ray has passed on to us.  I thank God for the moderators and the people who work so hard to keep this sight up and running. 

Love in Christ

Longhorn

p.s.  I might be the worst speller on planet earth

Heidi

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2008, 10:15:59 AM »

God is good! Amen!

Love
Heidi

PS Longhorn, use spell check (he-he-he).  No but seriously, English is my second language and I could not do without it  ;D

hillsbororiver

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2008, 10:24:27 AM »

I am looking forward to this weekend like I used to look forward to no homework and lots of fun Friday's after elementary school!

See you there!

Askseeknock
Charles O

;D

Same here Brother!

Looking forward to seeing you and all the others again as well as making some new aquaintances.

Peace,

Joe

aqrinc

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2008, 08:03:29 PM »

Thank YOU JESUS for Healing Ray. I know that You have Given him to us for A BLESSING.
Reading the transcripts of the 2007 Nashville puts all this in perspective and easier to understand:

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,4472.msg34384.html#msg34384

Geo.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 08:07:25 PM by aqr »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 23 queries.