bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: directions from airport (BNA)  (Read 5470 times)

Patrick

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
directions from airport (BNA)
« on: September 16, 2008, 01:13:20 AM »

What's the difference in going I-40/I-24/I-65 versus I-40/155/I-65?

hillsbororiver

Re: directions from airport (BNA)
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 09:27:52 PM »

What's the difference in going I-40/I-24/I-65 versus I-40/155/I-65?

131?

Patrick

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2008, 10:29:56 PM »

Quote from: hillsbororiver

131?

???

If you do a Google map, they suggest going I-40/I-24/I-65 (downtown?) to Goodlettsville; if you do a Mapquest map, they suggest going I-40/N 155/I-65. Other than a few minutes driving difference, under ideal conditions, is one advantageous over the other?

I was hoping a local could give me some advice, avoiding 7:30 PM Friday traffic, on which way was better.

hillsbororiver

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2008, 10:42:26 PM »

Quote from: hillsbororiver

131?

???

Sorry Patrick I thought that it was a New Math question.  ::)

Joe

Patrick

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2008, 10:54:01 PM »

;D

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2008, 11:02:59 PM »

Patrick, if memory serves, that 155 is a multi-lane divided highway that goes north of downtown?  If that's the case, it might be the preferred route especially if you are arriving anywhere near rush-hour(s).  It's as good or better than the expressways, though there are stops.  It's also newer than 24/65 so less likely to be under 'improvements' and construction. 

Just double check that route and whether it's multi lane/divided.

I don't live in Nashville, but the company HQ of my former employer is in Goodlettsville, so I am fairly familiar with it having worked there a number of times.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Beloved

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2008, 12:26:35 AM »

65 is not continous, it intersects with I 40 going east to west and  I 24 that goes SE to North west. These two roads loop around the city and end up on I 65 going North.

The airport is off of I-40 .  If it is rush hour take the first one you come to, if you miss it you will get another chance as you pass downtown on your right... just follow signs that say Lousiville North....that is on I 65  It can feels like Dejavu.   

Coming from I 65 South I can go either right or left around this loop, they end up at the same place I 65 North. The only problem I face is the amount of lanes I have to cross over which can be hard in traffic.

I think I55 is Briely parkway, it will take you pass the Opryland Hotel/ Mall . Eithway you go it is all multilane highway. 

Beloved
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 22 queries.