bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Your my God!  (Read 3909 times)

Richard D

Your my God!
« on: September 16, 2008, 04:16:15 AM »

Lord, by you’re decreed have I wander in a land fill with sand. There you showed me what I am. I saw the horror of my soul and wanted to hide deep within sheol.

You called my name but in the pit I hid, because of my shame, I cried out Lord, please don’t shout or I’ll die and be no more. You dried my face and set me on a different race and place before me a prize to seal my faith.

You whispered in my ear, the time is here, and took away my disgrace and brought me to this place. A forum of truth you gave to me, and said, listen to a man name Ray.

It please you so that I should know, my heart was only a piece of clay in you’re hands, you formed me just the way I’ am.

You brought me into the light and this was my delight, a joy within I don’t want to sin, and now, you call me kin.

You gave to me brothers and sisters along the way and said to me, now you’re safe, through my grace they will help you finish your race.

As I look back I see your tracks, your love has nursed me well, who could tell, I discovered there is no hell. I love you Jesus, you’re my God.  :)

Sirach

Re: Your my God!
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 04:33:41 AM »

Your gifted Richard...maybe writing nice gospelsongs is something for you ?

OBrenda

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2008, 09:12:56 AM »

Richard,

Feels good to be set free.  After reading & learning here at BT, I fell in Love with God all over again...With  The Real God of the universe....

Do you have any interest in song writting?
 ;D
Brenda

Richard D

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2008, 11:41:56 AM »

To my wonderful sisters in our Lord Jesus Obrenda and Sirach, I don’t feel God calling me that way. Jesus causes me to praise Him and then gives me the words to say to Him.

I don’t see them as poems or songs, we have a wonderful sister who answers to the forum name of Gmik she says its (prose) so prose it is. It’s comforting to be blessed with sisters of much wisdom.

I would that you all know how much it means to me to not only see the collective body of Christ with all its truths on this forum but also to belong to it as well. Gods showing me we all help each other finish our race.

It’s funny now how in another post I thought I had nothing to offer and still I don’t, it’s of Jesus who dwells within. And to think he calls us friends.

Your brother and friend in our Lord Jesus. Richard.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 17 queries.