bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Babies  (Read 6392 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Babies
« on: May 20, 2006, 12:40:39 PM »

I have read a fair bit from your site and I agree with alot that you say. No God who is loving and kind will forsake people to burn in hell. Neither would he create 10 commandments that all people must live their life by. That would sound like somebody making an empire rather than someone creating a loving family. What I am wondering though is about babies that die very early. You say that people are put on Earth so they appreciate the immortality of love and bliss when they die, but these babies that die so early, how do they experience all the emotions they are to learn? And do they then appreciate the love of God? It is something I cannot explain and I am asking you for guidance rather than to critisise stuff you have said. Thank you.

Dear Reader:
    Babies will not enter into the Kingdom of God. In Isa 65:20 we read this concerning judgment:  "There shall be NO more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that has not FILLED his days: for the child shall die an HUNDRED years old, but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed."

Don't now ask me to "explain" the judgments of God, as that would take weeks.
    God be with you,
    Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 19 queries.