bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: They could almost write the Bible! LOL  (Read 4120 times)

Richard D

They could almost write the Bible! LOL
« on: September 17, 2008, 09:55:52 AM »

I grab this off N.P.R. News

Obama portrayed the mortgage meltdown on Wall Street as the predictable result not of some invisible hand but of government policymakers who allowed lenders to make bad home loans with little protection for borrowers, or for the investors who underwrote the now popped housing bubble.

"I am running for president because we simply cannot afford four more years of an economic philosophy that works for the few but leaves the many behind. That works for Wall Street instead of Main Street and ends up devastating both," he said in a speech at the Colorado School of Mines, outside Denver.

Our God is invisible and we know many are called but few chosen. They could almost write the Bible.

They don’t know God is behind it all. It appears they have not visited Bible truths .com
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 10:34:33 AM by Richard D »

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Re: They could almost write the Bible! LOL
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2008, 10:04:47 AM »

I think that's safe to say.   ;D

Makes me wonder, though, if the 'powers-that-be' had Ray for a guide instead of Billy Graham how big a soul-quake THAT would be.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Richard D

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2008, 10:28:06 AM »

I hate to say it but they like smooth saying, They would treat him like the they treated Jesus 2000 years ago. How many really want truth? Only a few

« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 10:35:48 AM by Richard D »

Douglas Wayne Thomas

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008, 12:38:36 PM »

As Jack Nicholsan said in the movie A Few Good Men, "You can't handle the truth". A great many people when exposed to the hypocritical ideas of the mainstream christian churches still choose not to believe the truth.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 22 queries.