bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How many will God save? Take a guess before looking.  (Read 7564 times)

AK4

How many will God save? Take a guess before looking.
« on: August 15, 2008, 01:05:57 PM »

It's staggering and amazing!! LOOK AT HOW MANY PEOPLE OUR LORD WILL EVENTUALLY SAVE!!  GOD IS GREAT!!!

http://ldolphin.org/popul.html
http://www.rtis.com/nat/user/elsberry/evobio/evc/argresp/populate.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_population

I skimmed most of it because those links are not easy reads, but the only definite guesstimate I seen was 106 billion!  We are approximately at 6 point something billion now, with, I think a 16000 births/hr.

I like the first link because it's shows another proof that the theory of evolution will always be just that,  a theory.

Just some food for thought :D

Anthony

AK4

Re: How many will God save? Take a guess before looking.
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2008, 01:17:15 PM »

Here's another link if you want to calculate for your self.

http://www.digitalsurvivors.com/archives/worldpopulation.php

dewey

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2008, 02:38:22 PM »

hi AK4, the knowledge of cardinal man never ceases to amaze me, like they could even have the slightest idea of how many humanoids there have been over time, how many people were there before adam? if the time of adam was really approx 6,000 years , then science can easily prove that there were intelligent people thousands of years before then.
    dewey

ps  i never read the links that you provided and i don't read books , other than the bible,the main reason for that is i try to stay focused on scriptures, how else could i pray without ceasing?

AK4

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2008, 04:40:45 PM »

Your right Dewey,

how many people were there before adam? if the time of adam was really approx 6,000 years , then science can easily prove that there were intelligent people thousands of years before then.

This was in one of the links, another way of proving that God created man and not evolution of millions of years of man....

Consider the descendants of Jacob (Israel) who numbered 70 persons (Ex. 1:5, Dt. 10:2) when they went down to stay there while Joseph was Prime Minister. They remained 400 years (Gen. 15:13, Acts 7:6; Ex. 12:41 says "430 years"), and numbered 600,000 able-bodied men, plus women and children when they left under Moses (Ex. 12:37, Nu. 11:21). If a generation was 40 years, then 10 generations is the total. A total population of 2 million would be generated, starting with only couple, if the average number of children per family was 8, which is an entirely reasonable number, since Genesis 47:27 says the Jews "multiplied exceedingly" during their sojourn in Egypt. If a generation were 30 years, then the number of children per family would have averaged 5.6. The lifespans of the average person were evidently longer than today, Moses lived 120 years (Ex. 33:39) and his brother Aaron 123. Their father Amram lived to be 137 (Ex. 6:20).

The above formula readily shows the absurdity of evolutionary time scales for mankind. In one million years, if n = 23,256 generations, C = 1.25, and x = 3, the present population of the world would be

P = 3.7 x 102091 persons.

In contrast the total number of electrons in the universe is only 1090!

Assuming that man has been on the earth for a million years or so, as the evolutionist adamantly insists, we calculate that the entire universe would now be filled full of dead bodies! A population of 1090 in one million years requires that the number of children per family be less than 2.0176.

The total surface area of the earth is about 5 x 1014 square meters. If we allowed every man, woman and child a square meter and filled all the land masses with people the earth would hold no more than 1014 persons. (That is, one hundred thousand billion persons). In one million years this number would be reached only if the average number of children per family were less than 2.0026. The average number of children per family over the past 2000 years has been of the order of 2.1.

I never liked reading growing up, but once i started really wanting more knowledge of Him, its like i cant stop reading.  I like to read stuff and see how his Word makes something else false or the like.  Its just another way of confirming the Truth to me, although His Word and Spirit is enough.  I guess its like i want to know All things.  Look at what Solomon did in Ecclesiastics.  He wanted to learn about everything.  In this way when i'm showed that something is false in this world, it makes me give God even more praise for letting me know his Truth and what is really  true.  Anyway this was all brought up in another thread "pagan christainity" which is now locked so im not going there.

Staying focused in Jesus always,

Anthony

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2008, 04:41:23 PM »

Ray will demonstrate how many years people have been on this planet at the conference.

Hint: As always, everything the church teaches is wrong.

Dennis

OBrenda

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2008, 11:08:15 PM »

Fascinating stuff,
Wish I was going to the conference..... :-\

musicman

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2008, 12:27:11 AM »

No wonder the world is so screwed up.  The average family has 2.1 children. 

Those .1 children are really reeking havic on society.  I think the .1 children also have .1 brains, .1 honesty, .1 compassion and .1 ability for self control.  It's a shame that those .1 children don't only have .1 mounths, .1 middle fingers, .1 body odor and .1 legs to run around crowded places.  As a school teacher, I'm not allowed to use even .1 belt to make any one point at any point of frustration!!!

Get my point?!!!!!

mharrell08

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2008, 10:41:57 AM »

No wonder the world is so screwed up.  The average family has 2.1 children. 

Those .1 children are really reeking havic on society.  I think the .1 children also have .1 brains, .1 honesty, .1 compassion and .1 ability for self control.  It's a shame that those .1 children don't only have .1 mounths, .1 middle fingers, .1 body odor and .1 legs to run around crowded places.  As a school teacher, I'm not allowed to use even .1 belt to make any one point at any point of frustration!!!

Get my point?!!!!!

LOL ;D

gmik

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2008, 03:20:43 PM »

Great musicman!  As a fellow teacher, I applaud you! :D

winner08

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2008, 06:55:23 PM »

I thought a genration was 40 yrs. As in this generation will not see the promise land. They wondered in the dessert for 40 yrs.  A generartion.

Darren

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2008, 07:10:19 PM »

No, Darren.  It may have taken 40 years to remove 'the generation that disobeyed' but a generation is not a set number of years.  I personally know a family where the grandmother is under 40, her daughter has a kid and he's in pre-school.  Three generations represented in that family and it all took place in under 35 years.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Brian

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2008, 09:18:39 PM »

How many will the Living God save?

"He went on teaching from town to village, village to town, but keeping on a steady course toward Jerusalem.
A by stander said, 'Master, will only a few be saved?'
He said, 'Whether few or many is none of your business. Put your mind on your life with God. The way to life - to God- is vigorous and requires your total attention." Luk 13:22-24 MSG
 :o

BTW the answer is ALL

ez2u

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2008, 01:57:01 AM »

Brain  Amen!!!  peggy

Falconn003

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2008, 06:07:47 AM »

How many will God save? Take a guess before looking.

ANswer ::   God will save ALL, God will be all in all , One Spirit.

Amrhrasach

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2008, 08:02:52 PM »

It's interesting, Anthony, that you attached the Lambert Dolphin website.   I've read an enormous amount of his material over the years.   I have always found the man's wisdom and work exciting, from a scientific standpoint.

Just a side note.  ;)

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 24 queries.