bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: After coming out....  (Read 7283 times)

AK4

After coming out....
« on: September 17, 2008, 06:45:13 PM »

After coming out i started wondering what bugs me the most about this world.  What i hate the most.  I really want to be specific but i cant on this because what i hate the most is to be lied to and that covers so much stuff.

"That just grinds my gears" (Peter Griffin of the cartoon Family Guy)

I mean i abhor any lie.  Politics, religion, science, and even just the "little white lies" told it makes me think about all the others lies like hell and all the other stuff we were taught in traditional christainity.  They all just get lumped together.

I dont know i was just wondering what it is to you all that you hate the most after coming out of babylon.

Anthony

Vangie

Re: After coming out....
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2008, 06:54:41 PM »

No offense Anthony, but I had to double take on your thread title....I'm tickled that you meant Babylon. 

I hate teasers.   :D :D ;)

AK4

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2008, 07:05:52 PM »

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Oh LOL you are killing me.

I didnt think about that. LOL :) I about fell out of my chair!!

sansmile

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • my beautiful grandchildren
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008, 07:15:57 PM »

Hiya,
I have to be honest  what i hate most is seeing the son of perdition in me...............and  yet without having seen that..........how could i repent??
  God Bless
Sandie
Walk in the Spirit

AK4

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2008, 07:22:48 PM »

No offense Anthony, but I had to double take on your thread title....I'm tickled that you meant Babylon. 

I hate teasers.   :D :D ;)

Ten minutes later and im still laughing.  :D :D :D

Longhorn

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2008, 07:30:17 PM »

The thing I hate the most since coming out, is those return trips back into Babylon.  I pray this last trip out is a one way ticket.

Love in Christ

Longhorn

OBrenda

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2008, 09:13:45 PM »

;D ;D  ROFL @ Vangie & Anthony... ;)

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2008, 09:32:12 PM »

What i hate this most.. boy this touches me deeply.

I really hate all the pain and suffering, seeing people in the world with no hope, who don't even know what awaits them! I hate knowing that me, a most wretched and miserable man [and i say this with honosty, i am horribly carnal and wicked] can know the truth of God and yet all these people, God has not yet called. Why me? You know.. why me? What did i do, i'm nobody.. nothing great, i'm infact so unworthy it makes me stomach turn to think that i do know God and they don't.. its not fair.. it just isn't. I hate seeing pain, suffering, i hate it. I absolutely hate it, sometimes i cry.. when i see others crying or i hear the torment in their voices for the things they have suffered and all the while they are without hope because they know not God... or atleast they THINK their is no hope.. yet i KNOW their is and THEY SUFFER and i feel almost like its MY FAULT if i hadn't been here, maybe someoen else would know, and than maybe they wouldn't suffer as much...

One of the biggest reasons i want to become a doctor is because of this.. i want to HELP, i have to GIVE HOPE, I WANT TO LOVE as God loves. I want to HEAL all the pain and suffering in this world, make it go away, just go away... i want to cry out to God for everyone who doesn't have a voice..

I hate it.. i hate it i hate it, i hate the suffering, the pain, and the evil... HOW LONG OH LORD? How long... Please be with us all GOD PLEASE. We all need you very much..

Well thats my rant. This is a very big and touchy subject for me.

Love to you all in Christ,

Alex

sansmile

• my beautiful grandchildren
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2008, 09:38:46 PM »

WE need to know  evil ...........to recognise  GOOD
Walk in the Spirit

AK4

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2008, 09:53:17 PM »

Alex i do feel that way, but probably not as strong as yours.

Just recently we have the 911 aniversery.  I listened to alot of people who were real sad.  I feel sad that it happened but since i know that he will bring them all back to life and ultimately a great life, i dont feel so sad.  but i feel bad that i dont feel as sad as most.  I dont know when i see death and suffering doesnt affect me to deeply.  I hate it but i know His plan so i get over it pretty quick.

I dont know.  Great heart-felt post Alex

ps
Vangie, i still laugh everytime i see your post  ;D

rk12201960

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2008, 09:58:16 PM »

What i hate this most.. boy this touches me deeply.

I really hate all the pain and suffering, seeing people in the world with no hope, who don't even know what awaits them! I hate knowing that me, a most wretched and miserable man [and i say this with honosty, i am horribly carnal and wicked] can know the truth of God and yet all these people, God has not yet called. Why me? You know.. why me? What did i do, i'm nobody.. nothing great, i'm infact so unworthy it makes me stomach turn to think that i do know God and they don't.. its not fair.. it just isn't. I hate seeing pain, suffering, i hate it. I absolutely hate it, sometimes i cry.. when i see others crying or i hear the torment in their voices for the things they have suffered and all the while they are without hope because they know not God... or atleast they THINK their is no hope.. yet i KNOW their is and THEY SUFFER and i feel almost like its MY FAULT if i hadn't been here, maybe someoen else would know, and than maybe they wouldn't suffer as much...

Hello Alex,

If one day you should judge such people,
I know that it  would be with a tender heart.

Don't hate, what God has blessed you with,

Take care brother.
Randy
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 10:01:08 PM by Randy »

OBrenda

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2008, 10:07:49 PM »

Alex,

I'm honored to know You.......My Lil' Italian Brother!

Love & Peace,
Brenda

Samson

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2008, 10:20:11 PM »

Hello Anthony,

Maybe or Maybe not there is a better word than hate, of course it's difficult to deal with many things in life that annoy us and are repulsive.

1) what really annoys me or I " hate " is when you try so hard to please other people and you insist to them that you did your best according to your personal circumstances and they act as if it's not good enough. Like Julius Erving said: " Your only as good as your last shot " That quote doesn't directly relate to the above, but those same people, when you do something nice for them, they easily forget what you did last week, it doesn't count anymore. This goes to show, you can't please other people, in general. This scenario hits a nerve for me.

2) Also, a person that deliberately attempts to provoke you to anger, with alittle half smile and a smirk on their face and are relentless in doing so, that hits a nerve.

Example: The original Rambo movie where he's traveling through a small hick town and minding his own business, attempting to purchase a meal and this arrogant Sheriff persists in pushing him; Well some of you know the rest of the story.

Kind Regards, Samson.

dewey

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2008, 12:27:16 AM »

Hi, folks

Just wanted to share some of my thoughts.  What I'm about to say is not directed at anyone.  This is just about Dewey.

I don't hate God's plan.  I don't necessarily like it, but no matter what I see, feel, do, hear or whatever Ray has shown me that it is the plan of God.  Dewey believes in suffering in this life.  And also believes that if anyone doesn't then they've been fooled.  It's gonna be.  And I think that this is a pretty good example of suffering to the end:  the example is Jesus Christ himself.  Now, he suffered to the very end.  Should I expect anything different?  and that can be a very tough thing to believe in - suffering to the end.   I believe that I have been called and I accept the truth with the help of God at every opportunity that is presented to me.  It looks to me like the best that I can hope for while I'm still cardinal.

I say, Dewey, don't expect more than what has been given to other people and you won't be disappointed. I too feel sorry for the people in 9/11.   I feel just as sorry for the people that didn't get on the ark with Noah.  and sometimes I even feel sorry for myself; but I don't dwell on it for very long.  For me what works when I feel sorry for myself is simply saying "Satan get behind me in the name of Jesus Christ".  And Father, please give me the faith to believe that it is done. 

There are a lot of things that people were close to Jesus Christ could do; heal the sick, raise the dead, walk on water.  Being able to forgive for me is a tough one.  Am I getting the short end of the stick here or what?  why is it that I can't do these things?  Of course I know the answer; could it possibly be lack of faith?  or maybe doubt.  and then I think Dewey, go read (Luke 7:20) When the men came to Jesus they said John the Baptist sent us to you to ask were you the one who was to come, or should we expect someone else?  Was that lack of faith or was it doubt? 

Check this out.  (Matthew 27:46)  About the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice "Eloi Eloi lama sabachthani" - which means My God, My God why have you forsaken me?  Was that lack of faith or doubt?  I don't know - maybe those two words have the same meaning.  but when I start wondering why this and why that, Dewey starts thinking if it could happen to John the Baptist and Jesus Christ who am I to think that I shouldn't stand the same trials and tribulations as they?  And I don't expect anything to change as long as I bleed.  That way, I won't be disappointed.

love y'ans

Dewey

WhoAmI

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2008, 03:46:36 AM »

I think knowing that what you thought was a "great city" is actually "Sodom and Egypt." I mean it is hard to trust and be confident in what you think you know after an event like that. It is like starting all over again. Very humbling experience.

Jeff

OBrenda

« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2008, 10:03:47 AM »

Samson,

Boy can I relate.  I can't tell you how many times "I can't win" comes out of my mouth. :(
Not looking for a reward, just expecting not to get slapped in the face, when we know to the best of our ability we did what was right.  Darren quoted the saying "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished" this is true is we look to a earthly reward, but through the fire it will stand.

So I try as I pray for God's Strength & Grace to turn to them also my other cheek.
Ray is so right that people hate the Word of God, when you present it to them....they are offended.
After coming out of Bablyn, God is dealing with me to put timidity behind me.
If I fear the slap from man [even the ones I regard as more knowledgeable than me]I do not yet love God above all.

Anthony...this is why most people lie.  There is a consequence for telling the truth... :'(

This boldness must be seasoned with Love.  My personality is more to be a peacemaker/people pleaser. This harbors an Idol of being liked by others. Many times in my past I have prostituted my integrity to please others, save friendships, and keep peace. 

Loving peace has it's place, but loving God's Truth first, is the most excellent way....

Struggling to "Come out of it....
Brenda

Patrick

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2008, 10:27:16 AM »

After a few 9/11 email reminders to "Never Forget", I replied with "STOP SENDING ME THIS STUFF".
My dad died 2 weeks before 9/11, I don't need any reminders.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 10:29:09 AM by Patrick »

OBrenda

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2008, 11:21:53 AM »

After a few 9/11 email reminders to "Never Forget", I replied with "STOP SENDING ME THIS STUFF".
My dad died 2 weeks before 9/11, I don't need any reminders.

Patrick,
Sending you a Hug....
Brenda

Imabeliever

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2008, 03:00:53 AM »

I dont know if anybody can relate but what I hate the most "since being awakened from the matrix",(Ok, Babylon!), is the fact that i have a much bigger battle ahead of me then I did before! its like the beast that I became aware of inside me, realizes that i finally see it for what it really is, and now it knows that I'm trying to turn away and its working overtime trying to trip me up and make me lose my way, lose my faith! And I hate it because I do get tripped up, tend to wander off the path for a bit! BUT, GOD Always sends me some kind of reassurance that I'll make it through, gives me a proverbial, "kick in the butt", to remind me what my purpose is!  For example, I was driving to work one day, going through a particular spiritual battle, feeling down in the dumps, and I see this sign in front of a church that said: FAILURE IS NOT FALLING DOWN, ITS FALLING DOWN AND NOT GETTING BACK UP!  I knew right then and there that GOD was dropping me a line to tell me its Ok if you fall you just have to get up dust yourself off and continue on! :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 22 queries.