bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nashville  (Read 7993 times)

EKnight

Nashville
« on: September 18, 2008, 09:34:43 PM »

I really wish I was going this weekend.  :(  I am looking forward to the audio and/or video.  I hope it gets posted quickly.  Too bad they couldn't stream it to us live.  That would have been awesome (and expensive). 

I sincerely hope Ray can get through this.  I know I would have canceled if it were me.  God Bless him.

I'm glad I am going away this weekend so I won't feel too left out.

Eileen

hillsbororiver

Re: Nashville
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2008, 11:06:19 PM »

Hi Eileen,

Those of you who are not able to make it will be on the minds of those of us who are fortunate enough to attend. I know Beloved will be there with her laptop and there is a common computer at the Hotel with internet access so there will be some updates throughout the weekend posted on the Forum. I would not be surprised if there will be others with laptops as well (I won't as I am traveling as light as possible).

Peace,

Joe

gmik

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2008, 11:48:08 PM »

Hi Eileen.  I wish you could go so we could meet face to face.  I am going but it will be w/ a heavy heart.

I just heard that my mom (in a nursing home/alzheimers)is having kidney failure.  My sister will call me, but between my mom and knowing how Ray is feeling....well, I am not having that awesome "yea, we are going on a trip feeling" ya know????

Eileen, if you could remember to pray for my family this weekend I would be beholden to you.  I want to stay the entire weekend- that sounds so selfish- but I need the teaching and the fellowship to get thru this w/ my mom when I come home.

Thanks sis,
gena

EKnight

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2008, 12:05:16 AM »

Absolutely Gena, you and your family, everyone at the conference and Ray, will be in my thoughts and prayers this weekend.  I just found a miniature NT bible in a drawer.  It was presented to my husband in the Marines in 1974.  I will be keeping it with me all weekend. 

I wish I had some good scripture quote to lay on you but I am not too proficient at that yet.  I am working on it.  Try to enjoy the trip as best you can.

Eileen

OBrenda

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2008, 12:42:59 AM »

Gena,

Sorry to hear about your Mom. I would like to add my prayers also...
You are always so encouraging, and I imagine will be greatly Blessed in going...

Eileen & I will pray for God to purge the Envy out of our hearts...

Safe Travels To All,
Brenda

WhoAmI

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2008, 03:47:45 AM »

I agree with Obrenda. Hopefully those going will be blessed and can pass on encouragement our way. It is a good thing for others to be blessed and us that can't go should be happy for those who can go. I'm looking forward to a great report and a great time by all.

Jeff

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2008, 04:32:27 AM »

Hi Eileen.  I wish you could go so we could meet face to face.  I am going but it will be w/ a heavy heart.

I just heard that my mom (in a nursing home/alzheimers)is having kidney failure.  My sister will call me, but between my mom and knowing how Ray is feeling....well, I am not having that awesome "yea, we are going on a trip feeling" ya know????

Eileen, if you could remember to pray for my family this weekend I would be beholden to you.  I want to stay the entire weekend- that sounds so selfish- but I need the teaching and the fellowship to get thru this w/ my mom when I come home.

Thanks sis,
gena

hi gena, i am going to nashville too and look forward to meeting you. you are always so kind with your posts. i will pray for your momma too, and you and your sister and your families. my daddy had early stage alzheimers diagnosed in late 2003. he died unexpectedly 8/04 on my only brother's birthday. my momma found my daddy on the bathroom floor when she came home from walmart.  but he was already gone. they had been together 65 yrs. i pray your momma does not suffer with pain. i know it will be so hard for you to be away afraid for the phone call from your sister. it is times like these when the truthful teachings which God has given us through ray are so valuable. like the hidden gems spoken of in the scriptures. traveling mercies to you and i will see you soon.

love,
claudia

AK4

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2008, 02:49:50 PM »

Mods

How long will it be till the video or paper is on the forum?  Im salivating here and about to drown :P :P Lol

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2008, 03:08:43 PM »

Approximately 3 years.

Craig

Patience, it hasn't even started yet :) ;)
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 07:16:32 PM by Craig »

legoman

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2008, 03:57:37 PM »

Ack!  I hope its not 3 years...

Anyway have fun to everyone who is going.  It must be awesome just to be with a bunch of like-minded people in person.  Let alone getting first crack at Ray's teachings, and having a chance to learn and ask questions directly.

I hope Ray is feeling well and up to the task.

Kevin

AK4

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2008, 01:29:00 AM »

Approximately 3 years.

Craig

Patience, it hasn't even started yet :) ;)

LOL i really hope this was a joke :(

Douglas Wayne Thomas

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2008, 01:36:19 AM »

Craig - this is not a forum run by the government. It only takes our government, two weeks to walk a piece of paper across the hallway, at least here in Florida.  :D :D :D

joyful1

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2008, 05:23:05 AM »

Approximately 3 years.
Craig
would that be 3 days or 3 hours....spiritually speaking, Craig?  ;D

Kat

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2008, 09:26:32 AM »

Hello from Nashville  ;D

The first night was great.  I met so many wonderful people already, I am so blessed to be here. 
Okay about the audio/video being posted, Harry who does this for us is and he is going to be out of town away from the computer next week.  He hopes to get up the first session, inbetween things.  So maybe there will be a bit up at the first of the week. 

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Samson

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2008, 10:04:10 AM »

Craig - this is not a forum run by the government. It only takes our government, two weeks to walk a piece of paper across the hallway, at least here in Florida.  :D :D :D

Douglas,

If this Forum was run by our Government, my resignation would be on the table within the hour, they wouldn't even get a two week notice and they would have me in Hell-fire in no time.  ;D ;D ;D

Samson.

joyful1

« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2008, 08:41:55 PM »

Thanks for the update, Kat! I feel guilty even asking for someone to post text...you should just enjoy yourself tomorrow and get some rest! Please send Ray my best!!
Joyce :)

AK4

« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2008, 08:54:22 PM »

Hello from Nashville  ;D

The first night was great.  I met so many wonderful people already, I am so blessed to be here. 
Okay about the audio/video being posted, Harry who does this for us is and he is going to be out of town away from the computer next week.  He hopes to get up the first session, inbetween things.  So maybe there will be a bit up at the first of the week. 

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Thanks Kat

OBrenda

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2008, 01:37:04 PM »

Gena,

How's your Mom??????

Your Sis,
Brenda
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 22 queries.