bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Kind of concerned for my Life  (Read 18423 times)

lilitalienboi16

Kind of concerned for my Life
« on: September 19, 2008, 12:12:27 AM »

To give you a background on what the situation is. This kid in highschool i used to know, was made fun of alot by my friends, and yes on occasion, by me. Was nothing major, just some sarcastic remarks. Anyway, about a year after i had known this kid [in higschool, which was about 5 years ago.] he started accusing me of driving by his house, throwing bricks through it, haveing my friends shine laser pointers into his window at night etc... Now, i never did any of this, and neither did my friends, but since i found it funny, i joked and replied sarcasticly to the kid "Oh yea, right, you know i did that." Offcourse i was joking, but apparently he didn't get it. Anyway, after about 5 years of not talking this kid, completley forgeting his face and name, he found me on myspace somehow. He has sent me these messages, and they concern me alittle. I havn't replied to any of them yet, but i do think this kid is mentally derenged. In one of his letters to me he starts refering to himself in the third person. Here they are, read them, let me know what you think.

His words are in blue.

Sep 3, 2008 10:50 PM Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [?]
Help: Flag
Message If you get a message that is spam (someone trying to sell you something, get you to look at their profile, or redirect you to another website), click the ‘Spam’ button to notify us. If the email is not spam, but is abusive in nature (cyberbullying, inappropriate content, or another matter), click on ‘Abuse’. You can then let us know what type of abuse the message is. Thanks for your help in moderating MySpace Mail!  Subject:
problems
Body:
hey alex this ls long from fountain valley since you are a christian stop the bullshit and tell your friends to stop foing to my house and take control of my life no more voodoo dolls i dont believe in that crap no more mind reading. you are sinning against me man and god tell me to tell you this to warn you of hell. i know u made a copy of the keys to my house and did many bad things like cutting my neck i will give you a chance to go to heaven god choice only if you throw away the keys to my house and throw away teh voodoo doll and get all your friends off me. no more talking crap about me god knows whos teh one that started all this meesss and if you dont stop what ever your friends do to me god will judge you for that.
the bible clearly states you will not escape from purgertory untill you paid every last penny and if you continue you will go to hell so stop

Sep 4, 2008 10:06 PM Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [?]
Message If you get a message that is spam (someone trying to sell you something, get you to look at their profile, or redirect you to another website), click the ‘Spam’ button to notify us. If the email is not spam, but is abusive in nature (cyberbullying, inappropriate content, or another matter), click on ‘Abuse’. You can then let us know what type of abuse the message is. Thanks for your help in moderating MySpace Mail!  Subject:
friend
Body:
hey alex have you think about what i said we dont want to kill echoter to the end there is still time to stop this madness tell your frieds to stop casting spells on me. no more fear talk in head spells no more voodoo i dont believe in that. no more mind reading you cannot say you are a christian if you planing to do something to me. if your friend do it to me then god will say you started the whole thing and if you dont end it for my sake god will judge you the same you judge me. i dont want to be enemys any more you keep saying if i mess with one of you i mess with all of you hey im just a kid i dont think big of money steal kill voodoo mind read and calling me *****. i tell you this now u took away all of my friends destroy my life now you tell asian people at church to do your bidding stop the madness alex im serius im not looking for a fight treat other the way they want to be treated. i told jesus im begging you in this message for mercy call you friends off me throw away everything you have on me i do not want to see you at judgement day be against echoter we are both christian here and if you consistantly want me to be in the mental hostpital or even hell do you think god will forgive stop it now before its too late jesus know im giving you this warning to warn you of hell. please take this seriusly and dont laught it over with your friends and say long is such a ***** lets do some black magic **** to him and lets scared him lets sue him for all his money omg im just a kid i dont deserve this i know you have the power to call your friends off me and throw away the keys dooll and all the stuff you have on me. well thats all i can says think this over man your friends are killing a kid who doesnt know anything about life and you are lauging hard everybody mocks him he is sad all the time the only friends he got is jesus he lost everthing for what for a couple of laugh and giggles. he is left with nothing i even cry some days. everybody call me crazy i am a nobody why do want to continue to do this to a guy like this. dont hunger for black magic if you live with the sword you die with the sword. i tell you now alex im not worth it dont torture me for kicks throw away everything you have on me if you dont then jesus has the right to keep everything hge has on you at the day of judgment do you want that is it worth it alex to kill one kid mind here on earth then lose your soul for entirnity.
if i were you i would call all my friends off this kid and throw away the keys to his house the voodoo the magic the mind game everthing and move on with my life hoping that jesus will forgive me hoping that jesus will have mercy on me a judge ment day when i see jesus standing with this kid i sin big time against well teh decision is yours hope you make the right decidion amen

Date:
Sep 4, 2008 10:50 PM Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [?]
HELP
Body:
ALEX IF YOU CAN DO WHAT I ASK YOU TO IN MY LAST LETTER I SENT WHEN I DIE AND MEET GOD IF I FIND OUT YOU DID WHAT I ASK YOU TO DO I PROMISE I WILL ASK GOD FOR YOUR FREEDOM AND GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO GO TO HEAVEN. REMEMBER TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO THROW AWAY EVERTHING THEY HAVE ON ME I DONT WANT TO HEAR FEARS TALK IN MY HEAD ANYMORE IF YOU BAIL ME OUT I WILL BAIL YOU OUT LATER. DONT KIDNAP ME AND MAKE ME WORSHIP SATAN. THROW AWAY THE KEYS DONT LISTEN TO WHAT YOUR FRIENDS ARE SAYING ALL THEY DO IS MAKE ME PANIC AND PRAY TO THE DEVIL AND READ MINDS AND TELL YOU ALL THE BAD THINGS I SAID IN MY HEAD.
YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW THIS

Sep 18, 2008 6:27 PM Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [?]
problems
Body:
hey alex this is long how come evryone is trying to make me halusinate everyhwere i go i think your friend madris is setting me up for something maybe death i just want you to know everything people tell you about me is not true its all a setup to make you hate me dont believe what they are saying i am not your enemys please tell your friends and madris friends to get off my back i not looking for a fight i do not believe in voodoo just last week i saw a lady which someone shave her head bald come up to me and ask me for a dollar she panick and ask me for the requirement. please stop this madness i just want to say if you are truly a christian you would help me with my problems maybe tell everyone to stop aiming for me back me up just this time. tell them to stop turning my teacher in my computer class against me cmon i did not do anything to you or anyone the only time you tought i did something was when you and everybody devil mind read technique. and i panick that is why i think like that everything is untrue what they tell you and why did you order those 3 guys to come to my neighbor house and talk crap about me they wantted to kill me man cmon i dont deserve this we both christian here back me up just this once man i want this problems to seop i dont want any trouble from misty or you i dont deserve this dont mess with me by doing a stupid holloween party and have a vooodoo doll to do **** to me i told you i am not a ***** i dont believe back me up man i didnt do anything to you or try to do anything i am a good guy please make this the last letter i have to sent to you becasuse i dont want your friends to do anything more to me. plus theres no reason you should try to act tough and try to act like a ganster to me because god treat everybody the same way when you die. so stop it and back me up for once in your life put some heart in to telling all people to stop playing the devil game with me ok.

So your imput on the message would be welcomed. Should i do anything or continue to ignore them? Well, i'm atleast saving them incase some attempt on my life is made, because this kid seems really unstable. So atleast i have them as evidence against him.

God bless,

Alex

EKnight

Re: Kind of concerned for my Life
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 12:31:09 AM »

Are you certain that the person who is leaving you these messages is the person you think it is?  Really scary stuff there and he is most certainly unstable (whoever it is).  I don't know much about myspace except that it's been troublesome for so many young people.  I think documenting it here is good, just in case.  But he sounds more like he plans to get you in the afterlife so maybe you have nothing to worry about while you are still here.  I wish I could be of more help.

Eileen

OBrenda

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2008, 12:32:20 AM »

Alex,

Does he know where you are?
I'm no expert but he sounds like he is mentally ill, and is hearing voices & hallucinating.  I would seriously consider bringing this to the Police.  It doesn't sound like he wants to hurt you, but he is afraid and begging you not to hurt him.  Either way I'd say he is probably dangerous.

Please protect yourself, see what others here think...

Pray,
Brenda

youthfortruth

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2008, 12:45:55 AM »

Alex,

Wow..this transcript in very disturbing to say the least. However, seeing that the situation is kinda premature to make any kind of speculations  I would just find out more about this person and go from there. Based on your thread thus far, There's no telling who this person actually is, and how serious his intentions may be.

Keep us posted please..not just for your sake..but for his! I'll keep you in my prayers!

-Andrew

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2008, 12:59:11 AM »

You are right, i cannot be certain for 100% if it is the same kid from highschool. However his myspace account name is "Long."

His first name is "Long" in real life.

He is asian in real life. He seems to have asian friends that i am "controling" somehow. He spells poorely, so do i, but his use of grammer is even worse than mine. Not insinuating that asians have poor grammer or spelling but it does sound like him.

I'm not sure how he found my myspace page, or that i am even christian. I never ever told him about my beliefs. Which is interesting that he knows.

I'll continue to save these and document them incase i need them.

To answer your question brenda, thankfuly he doesn't know where i live. I don't know where he lives either, which makes all this very odd. I also have never kidnapped him, threatened him, made him worship the devil, etc... It's rather odd. I havn't done a single thing to him he claims i do in the letters. I don't even know the kids last name or where he lives... i certainly didn't steal the keys to his house and make a copy of them.

Thanks for the imput and prayers, i will keep you all uptodate as the situation unfolds.

God bless,

Alex

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2008, 01:22:50 AM »

Alex, it's at about your age and (I'm assuming) the age of this poor kid that people prone to it start to develop symptoms of mental illnesses.  That is not a diagnosis, just an observation.  Being picked on and bullied is NOT an easy thing to cope with, and his reaction may be temporary, if it is indeed a reaction.  Alex, I've been the 'victim' of bullying and it's not pretty for anyone.  It takes strength to get past that, and people with weak minds obviously have the hardest time.  

The reason he sees you as the instigator is probably because he has your ear.  It may also be because you are a natural leader among your peers and do have some influence over them.  I don't know.

You have more spiritual maturity than I do, so surely you know to pray for this kid.  Would it help to reply to him calmly and tell him that you aren't doing the things he accuses you of?  Maybe you have to meet the crazy as if he weren't crazy.  

Would it help to ask your friends if they are still in any way trying to bother this kid?  Would it help to apologize for what you did when you were younger and dumber in explaining that you are not doing these things?  What ways can you find to love this kid?

I am NOT suggesting that you approach him in any way that he hasn't approached you.  You're a kid (respectfully) and not a professional, so don't get in over your head.  That's not good for either of you.

I don't think your natural life is in danger, but it's disturbing to have to deal with this.  Keep the messages and any future ones.  There are laws in most places that can help if you feel a threat.  You're there, and we're not...so act in wisdom.  You're here and he's not, so if it sounds like I'm talking to you and not him, that's because I am.   :)

« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 07:49:51 AM by Dave in Tenn »
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

James

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2008, 02:27:40 AM »

Hi Alex.  I'd like to tie in with a couple of things Dave in TN said, wrt the age range of developing mental illness.  At the least it sounds as if there's a psychotic process going on, as well as possibly some demonic activity.

Also, I think it depends on how involved you want to be in this, and/or if you're the type that's a "wait and see what happens", or more of a proactive type.  You could ignore him and see.  If you're more proactive, I like Dave's suggestion wrt keeping it simple, calm, and reassuring, sort of a "I promise I'm doing nothing to harm you, in fact, I'm praying for you..I don't want to see anything bad happen in your life, and hopefully things will get better for you".

This fellow needs to be assessed for proper treatment options.  In some states there are mobile crisis units, perhaps in concert with a police request, that can assess a situation and get the guy some help.  Especially if he makes any direct threats toward you, I would suggest contacting the police, letting them know you don't want to press criminal charges, that it's more of a safety issue; that the point is more "could you check him out, maybe take him to an emergency room for assessment, see if he's safe or a danger to himself or me" kind of thing.  It really depends on the attitude of your PD if they'll help or not.  You can check online in your area and get the # of the Behavioral Health/Mental Health Crisis Line and seek their advice from a local perspective.

Personally, I wouldn't do anything that would reveal my whereabouts to him, or have a whole lot of interaction with him.  You do what you feel led to do, but maybe some of this will help.

God's blessing, James.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 02:28:41 AM by James »

WhoAmI

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2008, 04:44:44 AM »

Alex,

This actually is something you might need to inform yourself on. Mental health. It still is scary to many people and has all sorts of stigmas attached to it. It may comfort you to know that mentally ill people are NOT any more violent than the regular "normal" public. And even if the information is false the pain and distress they suffer are real to them. If his delusions are beyond reason no amount of talk will work with him. Mental health is a real medical illness. The mind is an organ and produces symptoms when sick.

Jeff

WhoAmI

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2008, 04:51:26 AM »

Forgot to post this addy.

http://www.whatadifference.org

Jeff

Samson

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2008, 10:45:41 AM »

Alex,

Does he know where you are?
I'm no expert but he sounds like he is mentally ill, and is hearing voices & hallucinating.  I would seriously consider bringing this to the Police.  It doesn't sound like he wants to hurt you, but he is afraid and begging you not to hurt him.  Either way I'd say he is probably dangerous.

Please protect yourself, see what others here think...

Pray,
Brenda

Hello Alex,

Brenda is right, report this to the proper authorities, My Wife believes that this guy might be a Paranoid Schizophrenic, at the very LEAST, he's 30 cards short of a full deck. Don't allow this situation to escalate, many of us have a tendency to do that, to just "let it go"; take care of this matter with diligence.

Concerned for You, Samson & Freckle Girl.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2008, 03:51:07 PM »

Hi Alex

You are safe as he does not know where you live. That is the reality.

I would respond to his mail and inform him that he is addressing his mail to the wrong person. I would warn him that the content of his communications are FALSE, SLANDEROUS and his over the top accusations are considered as ABUSIVE.  I would inform him that he should stop to communicate to you as you shall no longer invest your time in reading his mail to you as it does not apply to you. Then drop it. I would not advise you to run with this sort of nonsense and do not get yourself entangled in someone else's convolution of mind and imaginings.

Arc.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 03:57:50 PM by Arcturus »

Douglas Wayne Thomas

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2008, 08:13:03 PM »

I am currently about 1 1/2 years out of a 4 year program to obtain my PhD. in Criminology. Report this guy ASAP!!! to the authorities, your life and your loved ones could all be at great risk. He may not currently know where you live, however with a good ISP (Internet Service Provider) address locator one can find out your physical address very easily. I could locate anyone from myspace if I were so inclined, meaning if I can do this so can he.

I have worked with Law enforcement concerning cyber crimes and this guy has crossed the line. In some states he would already be guilty of assault. I would take these threats to heart. God is warning you through the advice of people on this forum. Please take heed of the warnings, it is easy to become a criminal statistic. I know; I study them everyday.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 08:20:51 PM by Douglas Wayne Thomas »

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2008, 12:10:09 AM »

All good advice I would say,

Some additions. 

Make disk copies of the messages you have received on myspace and prepare to give them to police.

Make sure that your home computer is as clean as you want it to be since the police may need to examine it for evidence.  We don't want this situation to backfire in your face.

You may consider cancelling your myspace page and starting over with a new one with a new profile and then notify your friends of your new address without explaining the reason.  The fewer people involved the better.

Take the situation seriously and get out as soon as possible.  Often the offender will lose interest if you do not reply or argue.

Just my view, indiana bob

JeffH

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2008, 05:28:14 PM »

Alex,

If the person sending you these emails is for real, he shows typical signs of paranoid schizophrenia.  The suggestion to close your existing MySpace account and open a new one is essential and you should immediately report this to MySpace moderators.  As suggested, contact your local law enforcement to see if they have any concerns or additional suggestions.

It doesn't appear that you are in any immediate danger, but others may be.  If he's an undiagnosed schizophrenic or has gone off his medication, then he's a potential risk to anyone having physical contact with him.  For the schizophrenic, the hallucinations are reality.  If he see's a lion while he's walking down the street, he's going to react to that just as if it were real.

If he feels his life is in danger, he may act to mitigate that and in doing so could harm himself or randomly harm someone else.

A law enforcement psychologist may take steps to find out where this person is and by contacting them, you could be saving lives, including his.

God bless and please let us know how this turns out.

Jeff

WhoAmI

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2008, 05:43:20 PM »

I am currently about 1 1/2 years out of a 4 year program to obtain my PhD. in Criminology. Report this guy ASAP!!! to the authorities, your life and your loved ones could all be at great risk. He may not currently know where you live, however with a good ISP (Internet Service Provider) address locator one can find out your physical address very easily. I could locate anyone from myspace if I were so inclined, meaning if I can do this so can he.

I have worked with Law enforcement concerning cyber crimes and this guy has crossed the line. In some states he would already be guilty of assault. I would take these threats to heart. God is warning you through the advice of people on this forum. Please take heed of the warnings, it is easy to become a criminal statistic. I know; I study them everyday.

Could you please point out the serious threats?

Thanks.

Jeff

youthfortruth

« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2008, 06:39:31 PM »

Alex,

Thank you for keeping everyone here updated on the situation. I, and presumably most on the forum have been praying that everything works out and the potential severity of the situation doesn't escalate into something life threating.

As one who's been mentally unstable before, I would just like to make an observation, and then a point without the intention of sparking debates amongst ourselves.

I don't think it's fair or even logical to make an assumption that this person is: "mentally ill" "paranoid" "needs medication asap" etc etc on the basis of what we deem is "abnormal". Nor do I feel that we need always take the medication route if you will, in solving a problem like this. When I was a patient for 4 months at Harvard Medical School's OCD institute, their primary purpose was to help you manage OCD better. I would be in groups discussing thinking strategies to outwit your compulsive urges all day. As effective as the treatment was, I later noticed that not one group was devoted to the undersanding of how medication meant to treat OCD works. Not one.

Again, I'm not trying to start a debate of any sort. For I admire and respect everyone here, and in the end, God will make everything right. Being I've known 4 psychiatrists in my 21 year life, taken every antidepressant you can think of, and metaphorically landed my damaged plane without crashing and burning in tackling this problem, my input might be of some help in this matter.   

I will continue to keep you in my prayers Alex, and I hope the conference goes well for all going!

-Andrew

joyful1

« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2008, 09:03:44 PM »

Alex--
My advice and why:
1-- I think you should file a complaint with your local PD now, because IF something else happens, then you have the complaint on file to back up your reason for asking the PD to charge him, should it come to that. If nothing is on file, then he might only receive a warning next time, leaving you in a potentially difficult situation. Avoid that scenario and make a report now.

2--a percentage of 'bored teenagers' left alone online for extended periods of time certainly enjoy 'messin' with your mind' and this could all be just in fun--but you don't KNOW that--file the report.

3--drug abuse can be a factor here, but you don't KNOW that he is just high and thinking crazy for now--file the report.

4--the Holy Spirit can and will guide you should you ever feel compelled to respond to this young man--he needs love, we all know that, he needs some boundaries as well--file the report.

My best to you, my friend--
btw, how is your girlfriend doing these days?
Joyce :)

WhoAmI

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2008, 05:11:47 AM »

Some truth about mental illness:

Mental Illness: Myths and Facts

Mental illnesses are very common. They are also widely misunderstood. People with mental illnesses are frequently stigmatized by others who think it's an uncommon condition. The truth is, mental illness can happen to anybody.

Arm yourself with the facts, then use your knowledge to educate others and reach out to those around you with mental illness. Understanding and support are powerful, and they can make a real difference in the life of a person who needs them.

Myth: There's no hope for people with mental illnesses.
Fact: There are more treatments, services, and community support systems than ever before, and more are in the works. People with mental illnesses lead active, productive lives.

Myth: I can't do anything for a person with mental illness.
Fact: You can do a lot, starting with how you act and speak. You can create an environment that builds on people's strengths and promotes understanding. For example:

Don't label people with words like "crazy," "wacko," or "loony" or define them by their diagnosis. Instead of saying someone is "a schizophrenic," say he or she "has schizophrenia." Don't say "a schizophrenic person," say "a person with schizophrenia." This is called "people-first" language, and it's important to make a distinction between the person and the illness.

Learn the facts about mental health and share them with others, especially if you hear something that isn't true.

Treat people with mental illnesses with respect and dignity, just as you would anybody else.

Respect the rights of people with mental illnesses and don't discriminate against them when it comes to housing, employment, or education. Like other people with disabilities, people with mental health problems are protected under federal and state laws.

Myth: People with mental illnesses are violent and unpredictable.
Fact: Actually, the vast majority of people with mental health conditions are no more violent than anyone else. People with mental illnesses are much more likely to be the victims of crime. You probably know someone with a mental illness and don't even realize it.

Myth: Mental illnesses don't affect me.
Fact: Mental illnesses are surprisingly common; they affect almost every family in America. Mental illnesses do not discriminate—they can affect anyone.

Myth: Mental illness is the same as mental retardation.
Fact: These are different conditions. Mental retardation is characterized by limitations in intellectual functioning and difficulties with certain daily living skills. In contrast, people with mental illnesses—health conditions that cause changes in a person's thinking, mood, and behavior—have varied intellectual functioning, just like the general population.

Myth: Mental illnesses are brought on by a weakness of character.
Fact: Mental illnesses are a product of the interaction of biological, psychological, and social factors. Social influences, like the loss of a loved one or a job, can also contribute to the development of various mental health problems.

Myth: People with mental illnesses cannot tolerate the stress of holding down a job.
Fact: All jobs are stressful to some extent. Anybody is more productive when there's a good match between the employee's needs and the working conditions, whether or not the worker has a mental health problem.

Myth: People with mental health needs, even those who have recovered, tend to be second-rate workers.
Fact: Employers who have hired people with mental illnesses report good attendance and punctuality as well as motivation, good work, and job tenure on par with or greater than other employees. Studies by the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) and the National Alliance for the Mentally Ill (NAMI) show that there are no differences in productivity when people with mental illnesses are compared to other employees. (Mental Health: A Report of the Surgeon General, 1999)

Myth: Once people develop mental illnesses, they will never recover.
Fact: Studies show that most people with mental illnesses get better, and many recover completely. Recovery refers to the process in which people are able to live, work, learn, and participate fully in their communities. For some individuals, recovery is the ability to live a fulfilling and productive life. For others, recovery implies the reduction or complete remission of symptoms. Science has shown that hope plays an integral role in an individual's recovery.

Myth: Therapy and self-help are a waste of time. Why bother when you can just take a pill?
Fact: Treatment varies depending on the individual. A lot of people work with therapists, counselors, friends, psychologists, psychiatrists, nurses, and social workers during the recovery process. They also use self-help strategies and community supports. Often they combine these with some of the most advanced medications available.

Myth: Children don't experience mental illnesses. Their actions are just products of bad parenting.
Fact: A report from the President's New Freedom Commission on Mental Health showed that in any given year five to nine percent of children experience serious emotional disturbances. Just like adult mental illnesses, these are clinically diagnosable health conditions that are a product of the interaction of biological, psychological, and social factors.

Myth: Children misbehave or fail in school just to get attention.
Fact: Behavior problems can be symptoms of emotional, behavioral, or mental problems, rather than merely attention-seeking devices. These children can succeed in school with appropriate understanding, attention, and mental health services.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2008, 05:31:04 AM »

Hi Who am I

Please quote the source of the excerpt you have posted.

It was very interesting and I enjoyed quote " Don't say "a schizophrenic person," say "a person with schizophrenia." This is called "people-first" language,

That could have been taken right out of the Bible.Rom 8 : 20 For the creature was made SUBJECT TO vanity (mental illness, addictions, SIN) not willingly, but by reason of Him who has subjected the same in hope.

Arc

Kent

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2008, 01:58:40 PM »

To give you a background on what the situation is. This kid in highschool i used to know, was made fun of alot by my friends, and yes on occasion, by me. Was nothing major, just some sarcastic remarks.

I think you need to talk to a professional. Anyone else would be playing games with your life, and his.
Not intentionally playing games, but people guess when they should know. If they dont know, then they can do you harm if you listen to them, and frankly, they should keep their mouths shut.

What I would do could get you killed, because I dont know.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 02:04:10 PM by Kent »
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 22 queries.