bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kind of concerned for my Life  (Read 18424 times)

lilitalienboi16

Re: Kind of concerned for my Life
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2009, 06:26:43 AM »

So im really sorry to bump this thread again but the messages continue, and they seem to have gotten slightly more disturbing.

Although.. i don't know anymore wether to be concerned for my saftey or to be concerned for this guys own safety. I no longer think these are jokes, as they have persisted for quiet some time now... i think anyone trying to get a rise out of this for pure fun or etertainment would have given up by now, specially since i've not replied once or given any responce in the smallest bit.

Here are the messages;

rom:
long

Spam/Report Abuse
myspace.com/353115118
To: Alex Mokbel
Date:
Aug 3, 2009 11:35 PM
Subject:
yo
Body:
hey alex i dont really know whats goin on or why you guys keed casting fear spell at me but hey if you really want me that bad then why dont you tell the guy that want me to hey what the heck i say just point a gun at my head and get it over with man i dont care anymore i dont fear any more but if that guy really want me just get a gun and do it blow my brains out

long

Spam/Report Abuse
myspace.com/353115118
To: Alex Mokbel
Date:
Aug 3, 2009 2:40 PM
Subject:
yo
Body:
hey alex this is long ok let me just say i was born with a sickness i just figure that out i dont want to mess with anyone i think my sickness is im half retarded man i think thats ansers the question why its hard for me to make any friends i keep thinking nonsense that will never happen not exactly sure why people keep reading my mind and they say i wanna mess well just tell them i dont

Should i try speaking with this person... or just ignore them forever? He seems to continue to send me messages regardless of the fact that he has no clue as to wether they are even being read or not.

Sry once again and thanks for all the imput.

God bless,

Alex

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2009, 06:30:35 AM »

Okay i've realised what im going to do. Since i feel this person is far to unstable to speak with, im simply going to block them... this person needs seriouse help. Sadly i cannot offer that, i am not equiped to deal with this. They are in God's hands! As always.

Sorry again for the bump. I Just didn't know what to do.. but i think this is my best course of action.

Marky Mark

« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2009, 10:26:30 AM »

Alex,

If you feel that these are letters of intent to do harm to you or anyone that you know, I would gather all of the messages together and present them to your local police department and explain to them that you feel threatened and that it needs to be investigated. Better safe than sorry.

Peace...Mark

Vangie

« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2009, 11:03:49 AM »

And Alex, what Mark said might also lead to this disturbed young man getting some help.  I feel very sorry for him, as he's definitely in a wilderness place.  I pray God sends him some help and keeps you safe as well.

Vangie

NoviceBeliever

« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2009, 04:49:35 PM »

Alex:  We are all concerned for you.  But I think most of all, GOD may be having this person reach out to you for a reason.  So many times we hear after the fact of a tragedy that has taken place, in fact just yesterday there was a shooting in Pennsylvania, by a man that had given many warnings of his prior intent to commit harm and no one took heed and reported it.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/08/06/gym.shooting.video/index.html

Please take this as a serious message and take action, contact the local authorities and report this.  This may be Gods way in getting him the help that he needs. NB

daywalker

« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2009, 05:23:21 PM »

Hey Alex,

Yeah, I wouldn't even mess around with this guy, whoever he is, he needs help. I would contact local authorities and get their advice on how to handle this situation. I grew up right there in Garden Grove [graduated from Rancho Alamitos in 2001]. I've met my share of real 'strange' guys in the OC. I used to try to defend myself or get friends involved, but I wouldn't recommend that to anyone.

This doesn't sound like a guy you'd wanna confront directly... that's my take.

Peace, Out

Daywalker  8)

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2009, 06:51:21 AM »

So heres my update for the day;

I decided to go to the police after the last message. The one talking about "blowing brains out." That kind of concerned me, for myself and for anyone who comes across this kid.

I showed them some of the emails, basicaly the first and the last ones. They basicaly told me their is nothing they can do as they cannot know for certain who the person really is, but i showed them where he identified himself in the emails and also showed them a highschool yearbook photo of the kid.

They told me they will look into it and see if they can find any information on him and put it on record.

So i feel like i can sleep alittle better now, knowing atleast that if this person is mental unstable [which they do seem to be] the cops are fully informed and can do something incase the need arises or perhaps even stop something horrible before it happens.

Thank you everyone for all the information and help. The kind words and the advice! I really do appreciate everyones input! You guys are amazing :)

God bless,

Alex

P.S. Daywalker, that is awsome to know you lived right where i do. I still live in fountain valley btw, incase you are nearby and ever want to get together for some cofee :))
P.P.S If i do get any other crazy emails or any threatening ones, i can keep you all informed if you would like to stay updated on the situation.

Ninny

« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2009, 09:35:35 AM »

Alex,
Please just keep your eyes open, ok buddy? Even though you have told the police...just be watchful and you know that we are all praying for you! You KNOW you are my favorite Lilitalienboi!! So take care!! :D
Kathy er...Ninny ;) ;)

Roy Coates

« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2009, 10:32:35 AM »

Alex, Here in Michigan you have a case of stalking or even aggravated stalking. It only takes two unwanted contacts in person, phone, mail, email etc. You can identify the person that's a start. With a little investigation they can identify the person, computer and where it was when he sent it(for the most part) The  officers that told you that sound lazy to me. It could be your local laws but I doubt it. Call their Sergeant, if a Sergeant told you this call the Lieutenant. You at the very least need a restraining order from the courts. You need the police report to obtain one. I would suggest that you not respond to any of these message directly or indirectly. Keep calling every other day and remember The squeaky wheels get the oil. Your in my prayers brother, Roy Oakland County Sheriff Sergeant, retired

Roy Martin

« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2009, 10:40:29 AM »

Not to be putting the police down, but don't just let them tell you they will look into it and make a record of of it. Be persistent and demanding. These people get paid to do something about it but will do nothing if you let them. Go over their head.
 I can already tell you that they probably stuck the paper work away and thats the end of that.
Call them everyday. Who cares that they get annoyed at you. Tell them your going to call them every day until you see some progress. Like I said, go over their head to a higher authority. You can't just ask for the service of these matters; you have to demand them over and over. That's bull crap them saying what they said to you. Yes, yes and yes they can do something about it, but won't because you aren't important to them. Trust me. I know what I'm talking about.

Roy

daywalker

« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2009, 02:02:34 PM »

Alex

P.S. Daywalker, that is awsome to know you lived right where i do. I still live in fountain valley btw, incase you are nearby and ever want to get together for some cofee :))
P.P.S If i do get any other crazy emails or any threatening ones, i can keep you all informed if you would like to stay updated on the situation.

Hey Alex,

I live in San Diego right now, but I go up to Orange County often as my family and closest friends are still up there. So, yea, perhaps someday we can hang out, that'd be cool!

Also, I'll keep your situation in my prayers. Peace, Out

Daywalker.  8)

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 21 queries.