bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: 2008 Nashville Conference Blog  (Read 35539 times)

hillsbororiver

2008 Nashville Conference Blog
« on: September 19, 2008, 08:26:03 AM »

I thought it might be interesting to have a blog/diary in regard to all that is going on at the Conference and to answer questions from members who are unable to attend.

I will start;

On the way to the airport now........

Peace,

Joe

Patrick

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: 2008 Nashville Conference Blog
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 10:03:08 AM »

It's 0500 out on the West side. All the critters are fed, going to eat some breakfast, clean up, and then I'll head toward the airport.

Patrick

Samson

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2008, 10:24:04 AM »

I thought it might be interesting to have a blog/diary in regard to all that is going on at the Conference and to answer questions from members who are unable to attend.

I will start;

On the way to the airport now........

Peace,

Joe

Thankyou Joe,

Pam and I are on that Airplane with you in Spirit, the weather is clear and the Pilot has his instructions for a smooth flight and landing. Hopefully someone will put some photos of our Brothers and Sisters. If Sorin shows up, tell him I said Hello. The same for GMik, Dr. Carol Beloved, Dave in Tennesee and the rest of the tribe too.

If it's Chinese on Friday night, I'll have Pork Lo Mein Combination platter, if it's Mexican, how about a Large Soft Taco with real steak. On second thought, let's have N.Y. Strip Steak, Stuffed Baked Potatoe, Brocoli with cheese, a large tossed salad with Bleu Cheese dressing, sauteed mushrooms and onions on top of the Steak, cheese cake for dessert; sounds like my favorite meal, indeed it is.

Shucks, I'll have to wait until next year, we are saving up already, Above is the Carnal, we will gladly anticipate the Spiritual, that's provided during this conference with pleasure;  :D

With Love, Samson and Delilah(oops, I mean The Freckle Girl).

gmik

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2008, 10:48:39 AM »

Last check before we leave.  On the road again.......

Akira329

• "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2008, 11:35:13 AM »

I'm leaving my apartment now!! On the road again! 4hrs to go!
Antaiwan
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

OBrenda

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2008, 12:12:36 PM »

Just another Day at Work for me... :-\
[Grateful that I have one]

Next Year, I "hosie" a seat next to Samson & the Freckle Girl...since both He and my Husband will be ordering the same thing [if it's steak] that's his favorite also, even the dessert...Sometimes he likes to get the sweet potato with the brown sugar & cinnamon....

Of course we all know where the true feasting will be done...

;D ;D ;D

Beloved

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2008, 01:00:29 PM »

Shutting down and packing up. I am taking two laptops to the conference. I have verizon air card for Internet,  I am in the process of moving stuff from one to the other and changing frm netscape to Microsoft Office...ugh

All people getting picked up at the airport should have made contact with the person meeting them and hopefully all will connect. Do not forget the cell phone numbers.

I plan to be at the hotel around 2:00. I have to feed the fish before I leave..big Koi.  ;D

beloved

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2008, 02:19:42 PM »

Pulling my stuff together.  Got the batteries recharged for the camera...now if I can just remember to bring the camera.   :D  Didn't sleep well last night.  Partly a bit worried about not being very 'holy' and partly just looking forward.  Obviously, I don't know anybody here in person, but I'm praying we feel the same warmth or greater than we do over this cooler internet thingamajig.  Mostly nervous about meeting Ray, if God should allow it.  At another time, things might be different, but this is the day God has made so I'll try to rejoice and be glad in it.

Off for my promised shower, another mow down of the stubble and a quick pack up. 

Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

aqrinc

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2008, 07:07:05 PM »

Hi All Conference Attendees,

Thanks for so much Caring and Sharing on the Forum, please know that this is my Home for now. I check in all day at work just to see and read what is going with my New Family. Any little titbit from the conference will be gobbled up with pleasure. My Prayer is that All of us use the knowledge GOD GIVES us through Ray to the Highest and Best Use.

George.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 11:13:59 PM by aqr »

EKnight

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2008, 07:40:06 PM »

This was a good idea Joe.  Keep keeping us posted.

Eileen

rjsurfs

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2008, 07:54:14 PM »

Found Joe and Rene' at the airport... also two other ladies whom are Bible-Truthers but not on the forum... so I had a truck full to the hotel.

As soon as my wife is home we'll head back over there.

:)

indianabob

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2008, 08:22:37 PM »

Hi All Conference Attendees,

Thanks for so much Caring and Sharing on the Forum, please know that your this is my Home for now. I check in all day at work just to see and read what is going with my New Family. Any little titbit from the conference will be gobbled up with pleasure. My Prayer is that All of us use the knowledge GOD GIVES us through Ray to the Highest and Best Use.

George.

Hi George,
I attended last year and learned and shared so much.  I'm sure we will receive good reports beginning Sunday night.

I took a look at your web site and it resembles an internet mall.  You seem to have a little bit of everything.
Well, that's just about the same as we have here on the forum only it is a lot of everything.

I would be interested in understanding a little of how your business runs and how much time you need to devote to it.
Also, great photo, great smile.

Regards, Indiana Bob
Culver, IN

aqrinc

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2008, 10:37:19 PM »

Hi Indiana Bob, I am so excited about the conference even though i will not be there. Currently reading the Nashville conference:  http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,4472.msg34384.html#msg34384 . This is already some mind expanding info that really touch what i have always known it seems. Being one that from my very young days always loving to read anything about the Cosmos and Space Time i feel like my Library of Heaven is here now. Who said light is as fast as we will ever travel (Not), think i had better quit as i get more excited by the minute just Yearning and Hoping and Praying for the Day. Oh The Majesty and Grace and Power and Mercy of OUR LORD GOD ALMIGHTY.

Geo.

btw. i would be happy to share anything that will help you about my website.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 10:41:36 PM by aqr »

joyful1

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2008, 11:20:39 PM »

:D Just a big halo from JOYCE...hoping Ray is getting the rest he needs leading up to his presentations, and that his health improves continually!

You guys have a wonderful trip....I am excited for you all and can't WAIT to see the pics and read the text!  Try to post your impressions and thoughts as the conference unfolds. Anyone have digital cam corder to upload short clips? Beloved, can your laptop do that? You could even post them temporarily on YouTube? ::::jumping up and down with excitement!:::: I feel like a little kid that was left "home alone" when their parents took off on vacation!!!  I say we paint the walls around this place while they're gone....who's with me??   ;D
Joyce  :D
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 11:22:54 PM by joyful1 »

aqrinc

« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2008, 11:29:23 PM »

Ok, i am in. Soon as i get home i will be back online and pitch in to help.

Geo.

:D Just a big halo from JOYCE...hoping Ray is getting the rest he needs leading up to his presentations, and that his health improves continually!

You guys have a wonderful trip....I am excited for you all and can't WAIT to see the pics and read the text!  Try to post your impressions and thoughts as the conference unfolds. Anyone have digital cam corder to upload short clips? Beloved, can your laptop do that? You could even post them temporarily on YouTube? ::::jumping up and down with excitement!:::: I feel like a little kid that was left "home alone" when their parents took off on vacation!!!  I say we paint the walls around this place while they're gone....who's with me??   ;D
Joyce  :D

Beloved

« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2008, 12:16:59 AM »

Well we had a really nice gathering tonight. Ray is doing well, he is getting rest . He did come down and gave a preview of what he is going to talk about and people who never met him were able to talk with him a bit.  Saturday will be a prelude and Sunday will be the proof. Ray then went back up and rested and the rest of us blabbered on.

Randy is drinking lots of coffee, he really seems to be enjoying meeting people, Rene and Joe are have been greeting all. I had a nice talk with Claudia (C J Woods) and Kat. AKr4 is here, CEO is here too and Beau and the Baby. There are a lot of people here that are not on the forum.

There are some I did not get to talk to tonight.  We had a bigger crowd than usual for the first night, we expect to meet more tomorrow.  It is so great to meet and talk in person.

Harry plans to get something up on the forum as soon as he can, Kat will need time to get the transcripts. I do not know how she does it, I can't type that fast.

Beloved

Snowfire

« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2008, 12:25:42 AM »

Thanks Beloved, 

It's Great to hear that Ray is doing well and that everyone is enjoying each others fellowship.

Rick

joyful1

« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2008, 05:03:39 AM »

:D Great, George! I'll bring the paintbrushes tomorrow! heeheh  ;D Joyce :)

eggi

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2008, 05:20:22 AM »

;D great news! I'm in the mountains this weekend, so I'm connecting with my mobile to read and post. Can't wait to hear what Ray will say. God bless you all, and have a wonderful time together! Lots of love going out from us who are not there! EIRIK
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

Beloved

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2008, 11:25:04 AM »

I am in the conference right now, Ray has taken roll, 140 were suppose to come, there is a few seats (room 104)

Ray has rocks and show and tell material on the table and has started his talk.

Akr and Marcus want to say hello. Renee and others are taking still pictures.

Beloved
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 22 queries.