bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Coming out of hiding  (Read 8978 times)

joyful1

Re: Coming out of hiding
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2008, 07:59:55 PM »

:D Welcome Tinknocker! Glad God went knocking on YOUR door!
One of the most important thoughts that Ray pointed out here, IMO, that is sooo needed in the world today: the order of what we do with sin.

We've been taught: you sinned, you repent, you are forgiven.
But Ray points out: Forgiveness was given, then you sinned, you repented, and then your sins are CLEANSED.

see this article for more:
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,3709.0.html

My best to you and yours! And thanks for sharing!
Joyce :)

eggi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2008, 08:31:29 PM »

Hi there Tin/Tim! Glad you decided to join the forum! It was nice reading your story too! I reacted like you did, cried a lot- I said thank you thank you thank you God... Then I cried some more. It was the most eliberating day of my life. That's why we are all here in this forum. Sharing what God has given us, and growing together in Him. It's really good that you joined, especially since you're alone in your beliefs in your area. I'm in the same situation. There was another Norwegian here some months ago, but I didn't see him for months now. Does anyone know anything about Morten? I think that was his name. Again, welcome Tim! GOD BLESS YOU!
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

Phil3:10

« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2008, 04:00:24 PM »

Tinknocker,
Thanks for the good advice. I know it is all in GOD"S hands but patience is not one of my virtues. Thank you so very much for your prayers.
In HIM.
Phil3:10
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 19 queries.