bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A few jokes  (Read 3820 times)

mrl1970

A few jokes
« on: September 21, 2008, 05:56:55 PM »

A few jokes

A priest, a minister and a guru sat discussing the best positions for prayer, while a telephone repairman worked nearby.

'Kneeling is definitely the best way to pray,' the priest said.

'No,' said the minister. 'I get the best results standing with my hands outstretched to Heaven.'

'You're both wrong,' the guru said. 'The most effective prayer position is lying down on the floor.'

The repairman couldn't contain himself any longer. 'Hey, fellas,' he interrupted. 'The best prayin' I ever did was when I was hangin' upside down from a telephone pole.'

--------------------------------------------

A well-worn one-dollar bill and a similarly distressed twenty-dollar bill arrived at a Federal Reserve Bank to be retired. As they moved along the conveyor belt to be burned, they struck up a conversation.  The twenty-dollar bill reminisced about its travels all over the country.

'I've had a pretty good life,' the twenty proclaimed. 'Why I've been to Las Vegas and Atlantic City , the finest restaurants in New York , performances on Broadway, and even a cruise to the Caribbean .'

'Wow!' said the one-dollar bill. 'You've really had an exciting life!'

'So tell me,' says the twenty, 'where have you been throughout your lifetime?'

The one dollar bill replies, 'Oh, I've been to the Methodist Church , the Baptist Church , the Lutheran Church ...'

The twenty-dollar bill interrupts, 'Wait, what's a church

-----------------------------------------------------------
A kindergarten teacher gave her class a 'show and tell' assignment. Each student was instructed to bring in an object to share with the class that represented their religion.

The first student got up in front of the class and said, 'My name is Benjamin and I am Jewish and this is a Star of David.'

The second student got up in front of the class and said, 'My name is Mary. I'm a Catholic and this is a Rosary.'

The third student got in up front of the class and said, 'My name is Tommy.  I am a Baptist, and this is a casserole.'

frecklegirl417

Re: A few jokes
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2008, 06:07:07 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D  LOL!!!!

Just too priceless!!!!! Thanks for the laughs!!

Richard D

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 10:18:07 AM »

I got a kick out of the first one about the best praying was upside down on a telephone pole. Now I can see the this one really praying. LOL

Richard.

iris

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2008, 12:11:03 PM »

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Thanks for sharing!

Iris

OBrenda

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2008, 12:25:58 PM »

Very Cute....

;D ;D ;D

Imabeliever

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2008, 02:48:56 PM »

thanks for putting smiles on our faces! :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 16 queries.