bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I need proof(scripture)  (Read 5412 times)

winner08

I need proof(scripture)
« on: September 22, 2008, 12:11:13 AM »

Please I need ya'll's help I have this friend who said to me to prove through scripture that God is omniscient that He knows everything always.

Prove that God influences every choice we make

This one I tried telling him that God is not the source of all evil or evil period that Satan is the source of all evil. God created ;evil and uses Satan for His purposes.

Please help me I want to show my friend the truth and the only way is to prove through scripture.

Thanks a million

Darren

aqrinc

Re: I need proof(scripture)
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 12:33:42 AM »

Hi Darren,

Check out the freewill stuff or any of the LOF Series it is all over with many chapters or verses from the Bible: http://bible-truths.com/lake15.html check out this one before you talk to your frirnd again.

Geo.

Please I need ya'll's help I have this friend who said to me to prove through scripture that God is omniscient that He knows everything always.

This one I tried telling him that God is not the source of all evil or evil period that Satan is the source of all evil. God created ;evil and uses Satan for His purposes.

Please help me I want to show my friend the truth and the only way is to prove through scripture.

Thanks a million

Darren

WhoAmI

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 12:40:50 AM »

Jer 10:23 O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Pr 16:1 The preparations of the heart in man, and the answer of the tongue, is from the Lord.

Pr 20:24 Man's goings are of the Lord; how can a man then understand his own way?

Heidi

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2008, 07:09:04 AM »

Hi again Darren,

Ray says the following in LOF: "I have entertained doing a Part E and possibly further. There is much more that could be said regarding the Sovereignty of God verses the fabled free will of man. But why? Most who will see the truth of this subject saw its truth back in Part A, and those who do not as yet see it, won?t see it if I continue on to Parts X, Y, and Z. I think it is time to move on. God grant to you the eyes to see and the ears to hear what the Spirit is demonstrating through His marvelous Word.

There is much wisdom in that, we can only talk about God's truth so much.  Wisdom would be for you to stop, especially if this is the same friend you have been talking to till now.

Don't cast your pearls in front of the swine.

Meditate on what Ray said and search your heart.

Love
Heidi

David

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2008, 07:36:57 AM »

Eph Chapter 1 is all the scriptural proof you need to anwser all of those questions.

Samson

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2008, 09:42:31 AM »

Thanks a million

Darren

Darren,

Wanna good example of Gods being done despite Mans arrogant " Free Will " claim; read Free Will Series Part D, regarding Nebuchenezzar, Daniel Chapter four. I ran off printed copies of the whole series and was re-reading Part D last night at work. " The King spake, and said, is not this great Babylon, that I have built for the house of the Kingdom by the might of my power, and for the honour of my majesty." Daniel. 4:30 " And all the inhabitants of the Earth are reputed as nothing and he does according to HIS WILL in the army of Heaven, and among the inhabitants of the Earth: and NONE can stay HIS HAND.   ( AND NONE CAN STAY HIS HAND-emphasis mine)

Hope this helps, it sure helped haughty and arrogant Free Will Thinking Nebuchenezzar and kept the lawn in his area well cut & groomed. Daniel. 4:32-34;  ;)

Kind Regards, Samson.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 20 queries.