bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Just wanted to say......  (Read 3465 times)

Imabeliever

Just wanted to say......
« on: September 22, 2008, 03:55:57 AM »

thank you to God for bringing (dragging), us here to BT, and for bringing all of us together to learn your truth, which is LOVE, AND HOPE FOR ALL OF HUMANITY! NUFF SAID!!!! ;D   ;)actually comments are welcome ;)
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 03:59:04 AM by Imabeliever »

frecklegirl417

Re: Just wanted to say......
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2008, 11:44:52 PM »

;D  I want to second that!!! I pray to God every night for bringing me here to learn the truth and thank him every morning for letting me see the daylight and being with my husband just one more day. Thank you for this thread.

gmik

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2008, 02:29:48 PM »

Its been 3 years for me and I am still Thanking God for bringing me here!  His word and truth never get old!

I am especially thanking God that my mom isn't going to any such "hell".  I have so much peace knowing she will be asleep and wake at the resurrection. (as we speak she is peacefully dying of alzheimers-drs expect her to go any day now).

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2008, 09:38:33 PM »

Can't add anything to that except an Amen. 

1Jn 2:24 Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning.  If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Imabeliever

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2008, 03:54:32 AM »

I cannot even begin to describe how God is changing my life through Ray and this website! I have a hunger for the word of God that I never thought I'd have,and Ray has helped me to understand so much!  I pray more than I ever have, I read the bible more than I ever have . I know God will have His way with everything and everyone! And its all for the good of mankind. I only wish, (and pray), that the whole of humanity could see that God isn't a torturer of the human soul, He is just a father teaching His children the way he knows is best for us....God truly is Love and Hope and He even sent His son to us to die and prove it!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.