bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I have three questions  (Read 10386 times)

Daniel

I have three questions
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2006, 04:25:36 PM »

I had to add these Rocky , awesome if you ask me, hey you guys want to do a tongue study? Start a tongue thread? :lol:  James speaks of the tongue BOASTING GREAT THINGS right? I'll add this short post here.

Daniel 7:11 I beheld then because of the VOICE[/b] of the GREAT WORDS[/u] which the HORN  SPAKE[/u]: I beheld even till the BEAST was slain, and HIS BODY DESTROYED[/b], and GIVEN TO[/u] THE BURNING FLAME

This is interesting considering the above

Was  that a "LITTLE horn[/u]" as the tongue "a LITTLE member[/u]" and is a LITTLE fire[/u]" or a "SMALL helm[/u]" which steers the whole ship or the BODY to its course? Sounds similiar here

Roman 6:6 Knowing this, that OUR OLD MAN[/u] is "crucified WITH HIM[/u]", that the BODY OF SIN MIGHT BE DESTROYED, that HENCEFORTH  we should not serve sin.[/u]

Heb 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he MIGHT DESTROY HIM that had the POWER OF DEATH, that is, the devil;[/u]

Knowing in Prov 18:21 the TONGUE[/u] has the POWER OF LIFE AND DEATH

1John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For THIS PURPOSE the Son of God was MANIFESTED, that he MIGHT DESTROY the WORKS of the devil.[/u]

I always wondered about Satan being SHUT UP :lol:  and LOOSED :shock:  I have read elsewhere that "the tongue" is also LETTETH, and LOOSED by both a STRING or a CORD

We are not ignorant of Satans DEVICES

Lam 3:62The LIPS of those that ROSE UP "against me", and THEIR DEVICE[/u] "against me" all the day.  :shock: He that is not against you is for you, I'm thinking. Who was it that clapped his hand over his mouth at the revelation of his unclean lips? :lol:

Think thats why the CONFESSION of every TONGUE holds such weight here? :lol:

Daniel
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 20 queries.