bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: From fire comes gold.  (Read 5583 times)

WhoAmI

From fire comes gold.
« on: October 01, 2008, 01:24:43 AM »

Hi everyone,

I have gotten started on the audios on Ray's latest conference material. I just wanted to share how the gold coming from the volcanoes struck a chord with me.

Isa 37:19 And have given their gods to the fire: for they were no gods, but wood and stone, the work of men's hands; so they have given them to destruction.

Isa 66:16 For by fire and by His sword The Lord will judge all flesh; And the slain of the Lord shall be many.

We can be so thankful for the "fire."

I look forward to getting to this:

1ki 6:22 The whole temple he overlaid with gold, until he had finished all the temple; also he overlaid with gold the entire altar that was by the inner sanctuary.

From the fire comes the gold. Drag us on Lord!

Jeff

winner08

Re: From fire comes gold.
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 01:50:33 AM »

I know this is a rookie question, but why does God have a sword?

Darren

WhoAmI

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 02:02:14 AM »

I know this is a rookie question, but why does God have a sword?

Darren

Eph 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;

Heb 4:12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Jeff

Martinez

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2008, 02:24:09 AM »

What?

No it's a literal sword for literally cutting people asunder and casting them into the Lake of Fire!

Oh and He also has a literal book of life, so He can remember all those names.
I'd like to see how good you're memory was after an eternity!

mrl1970

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2008, 02:40:51 AM »

Exo 22:6  IfH3588 fireH784 break out,H3318 and catchH4672 in thorns,H6975 so that the stacks of corn,H1430 orH176 the standing corn,H7054 orH176 the field,H7704 be consumedH398 therewith; he that kindledH1197 (H853) the fireH1200 shall surely make restitution.H7999 H7999

H7999
שׁלם
shâlam
shaw-lam'
A primitive root; to be safe (in mind, body or estate); figuratively to be (causatively make) completed; by implication to be friendly; by extension to reciprocate (in various applications): - make amends, (make an) end, finish, full, give again, make good, (re-) pay (again), (make) (to) (be at) peace (-able), that is perfect, perform, (make) prosper (-ous), recompense, render, requite, make restitution, restore, reward, X surely

Luke 12:49
I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?

2 Samuel 22:4-25

4I will call on the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

5When the waves of death compassed me, the floods of ungodly men made me afraid;

6The sorrows of hell compassed me about; the snares of death prevented me;

7In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried to my God: and he did hear my voice out of his temple, and my cry did enter into his ears.

8Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations of heaven moved and shook, because he was wroth.

9There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.

10He bowed the heavens also, and came down; and darkness was under his feet.

11And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: and he was seen upon the wings of the wind.

12And he made darkness pavilions round about him, dark waters, and thick clouds of the skies.

13Through the brightness before him were coals of fire kindled.

14The LORD thundered from heaven, and the most High uttered his voice.

15And he sent out arrows, and scattered them; lightning, and discomfited them.

16And the channels of the sea appeared, the foundations of the world were discovered, at the rebuking of the LORD, at the blast of the breath of his nostrils.

17He sent from above, he took me; he drew me out of many waters;

18He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them that hated me: for they were too strong for me.

19They prevented me in the day of my calamity: but the LORD was my stay.

20He brought me forth also into a large place: he delivered me, because he delighted in me.

21The LORD rewarded me according to my righteousness: according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me.

22For I have kept the ways of the LORD, and have not wickedly departed from my God.

23For all his judgments were before me: and as for his statutes, I did not depart from them.

24I was also upright before him, and have kept myself from mine iniquity.

25Therefore the LORD hath recompensed me according to my righteousness; according to my cleanness in his eye sight.

Read Psalm 18 as well
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 03:21:30 AM by mrl1970 »

WhoAmI

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2008, 03:46:21 AM »

What?

No it's a literal sword for literally cutting people asunder and casting them into the Lake of Fire!

Oh and He also has a literal book of life, so He can remember all those names.
I'd like to see how good you're memory was after an eternity!

;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 21 queries.