bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Cain the devil's baby  (Read 16935 times)

winner08

Cain the devil's baby
« on: September 22, 2008, 09:02:03 PM »

I was going back and forth with this guy on the subject of evil How he said that if we do not have free choices that God is responsible for all the evils that we do. Of course I corrected him real quick. I told him that God is responsible for creating our circumstances and we are responsible for the choices we make in those circumstances. Of course this he did not believe. He believes in Hell and free will and we choose to accept God or not. Anyway he said something that I never heard before and that is that Cain is the son of Satan himself. That Satan had sex with Eve and produce a baby devil(Cain) Now this I had a hard time with. How could anybody can believe that kind of garbage? He gave me about a page worth of his opinions and not one scriptural truth. I told him so. I told him to prove it to me with scripture show me chapter and verse, then I will believe. He hasn't even written back.

Darren

Marlene

Re: Cain the devil's baby
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 09:38:51 PM »

Hello, I have heard people like that before. Its sad but they are so wrong and blind. Maybe some time god will take there blindess away. He probably knows he can't stand up to truth.
God Bless
marlene

musicman

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 09:39:01 PM »

Ask him if Baby Cain had little horns on his head.

EKnight

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2008, 10:44:24 PM »

Now now longhorn, I'm sure you've learned a lot from your past relationship.  Quite frankly, I think the devil has spawned quite a few babies.  :)

Eileen

Jackie Lee

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2008, 11:22:35 PM »

There is a man from Arkansas that teaches what Darren speaks, Arnold Murray.
He says since Cain has no geneology recorded from Adam and Eve he is the Devils son.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 12:54:34 AM by Jackie Lee »

winner08

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2008, 01:31:01 AM »

Amrhrasach: what does that mean?

WhoAmI

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2008, 04:21:43 AM »

Yeah I have heard all that before. The churches hate sex it seems so any chance they can get to connect sex with the devil they do. I guess the devil was the original dead beat dad then.

Jeff

firefly77

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2008, 03:20:32 PM »

Yeah I have heard all that before. The churches hate sex it seems so any chance they can get to connect sex with the devil they do. I guess the devil was the original dead beat dad then.

Jeff

Lol... You made my day...ROTFL! ;D

Angie

aqrinc

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2008, 03:27:21 PM »

Church history anyone (sheila Na Gigs), the church did not hate sex it worships sex in every perverted form but does well to hide it with high sounding words.

See: http://bible-truths.com/lake7.html
more: http://bible-truths.com/lake16-B.html   

In Truth. George.

Jeff
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 03:38:11 PM by aqr »

chuckt

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2008, 03:52:26 PM »

1Jo 3:12 Not as Cain, [who] was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

why did cain slay abel?? why was cain ""of the wicked one"""

Because his own works were evil

the whole serpent seed doctrine is a crock.

cain = carnality, earthly minded.

abel = spiritual heavenly minded.

peace
chuckt

WhoAmI

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2008, 03:53:26 AM »

Church history anyone (sheila Na Gigs), the church did not hate sex it worships sex in every perverted form but does well to hide it with high sounding words.

See: http://bible-truths.com/lake7.html
more: http://bible-truths.com/lake16-B.html   

In Truth. George.

Jeff

That changes nothing. Your speaking about people who try to speak from both extremes. Example: God is love, God will burn most of all humanity in hell. It is the same with this subject. I know without a doubt how my history with many different churches beat down sex or anything related to it. Your beat down for even having feelings! And even people who say they are "free" then try to excuse themselves from these things by getting "married." As they and others continually look at these things from a physical standpoint they will not see the spiritual application. They will continue to try to be non human to prove they are holy or favored of God.

Jeff

faith2faith

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2008, 09:42:47 PM »

Hi ChuckyT!!!

Um can you please enlighten us how the serpent seed doctrine is croock???

there must be something wrong with my bible because God said to the serpent; And i will put enmity between you and the women, and between your offspring and her offspring; Gen 3:15.

a little light on your theory please!!

peace, mercy, grace.
trish

faith2faith

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2008, 11:41:06 PM »

Amrharasach!!!!

I quote you; Again, to use what i like to call a * ray-ism* (oh really?)

I'v never did like the term (oh really) it reminds me of what the serpent said to Eve!!!
Gen 3:1
even though it's written Did God really; it's know diffrent then oh really.

just add my 5c bless you :)
peace/mercy and grace.
trish.

chuckt

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2008, 09:12:43 AM »

Hi ChuckyT!!!

Um can you please enlighten us how the serpent seed doctrine is croock???

there must be something wrong with my bible because God said to the serpent; And i will put enmity between you and the women, and between your offspring and her offspring; Gen 3:15.

a little light on your theory please!!

peace, mercy, grace.
trish

Hi trish, hope all is well with you.

you might have misunderstood me, or i wasnt clear.

Serpent seed is a controversial doctrinal teaching that the serpent in the Garden of Eden had sexual intercourse with Eve, and that Cain was the offspring of the union. Major proponents include Daniel Parker (1781-1844),[1] William M. Branham (1909-1967)[2] and Arnold Murray.[3]

The theory teaches that God created two "Adams"(Adamah means MAN in Hebrew). To one he gave a soul and to the other he did not give a soul. The one without a soul is the creature known in Christianity as the serpent. The Kabbalists call the serpent Nahash (nahash means serpent in Hebrew). This is recorded in the Zohar:

some teach no hope for these serpent seeds and they burn for all eternity........ :'(

Google serpent seed.

But again im not sure what you beleive in this??

i personally beleive its spiritual not a physical """SEED""" but ive been wrong before and i will be wrong again, and it never suprises me when i find out i am wrong  :P

be well and bless you.

chuckt
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 09:34:15 AM by chuckt »

faith2faith

« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2008, 06:26:28 AM »

Hi Chuckt  :)

I had a look at the teachings of sherry shrine and other doctrine of serpent seed....these are all very Demonic
teachings......that we all need the spirit of decernment as to, what is good and evil.....those teachings are clearly demonic
cain is not the devils son...and Eve was not raped nor did she have sex with a snake....!!

1 Tim 4:1,2).But The (Holy) Spirit distinctly and expressly declares that in latter times some will turn away from the faith
                     giving attention to deluding and seducing spirits and doctrines that demons teach.

Vs 2). Through the hypocrisy and pretensions of liars whose consciences are seared.

When i read Gen 3:1).Now the serpent was more crafty then any of the wild animal that God made.
                                 He said to the woman, "Did God really say.....
He manipulates her..!

he lures her into spiritual adultery...she commits this sin in her heart...Gen 3:6 when the woman saw.!!

nothing has changed in the world today, the devil uses this tactic to course man to sin, he did the same thing in the
desert with Jesus...using what we call...look with your eyes and desire in your heart for that which looks good, and
in that act is an act of worship to him, Jesus out witted the devil and wipped him with the word of God....!!!

matt 4:8,9).Again the devil took Him up on a very high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world
                     and the glory of them.
             Vs 9, And he said Him, These things, all taken together, I will give you, if you will prostrate yourself before me
                     and do homage and worship me.

what happened to adam and Eve was a repeat performance....Only she was seduced by his words..and fell...any sin
committed in our hearts-spirit is spiritual adultery.....the enemy uses physical things or the lust of the flesh to make
Us fall-Sin spiritually..........if that makes any sence!!!

peace,mercy and grace.
trish. :)

chuckt

« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2008, 04:02:08 PM »

author=Trish link=topic=8200.msg66906#msg66906 date=1222590388]
Hi Chuckt  :)

hi trish, hope all is well.....

oey, sherry shrine.......shakes head.

good post and:

this is how i sum it up for me, i realize there is so much more,but for me:

Gen 3:6 And when the woman saw that the tree [was] good for food, and that it [was] pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make [one] wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

1Jo 2:16 For all that [is] in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

Nothing has changed eh, yes and the spiritual message clear.......

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind [is] enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

our next example would be cain and abel i think;

cain = earhtly carnal minded.
abel = heavemly spiritual minded.

that old dust eater......

Gen 4:6  And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?

Gen 4:7  If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee [shall be] his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.

1Jo 3:12 Not as Cain, [who] was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew ((( WHY DID HE SLAY )) he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

thank you for your reply and
God bless
chuckt
« Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 04:04:05 PM by chuckt »

Kat

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2008, 10:25:04 PM »

We do have a teaching about the "seed of the serpent" from Ray, it is on audio 1 of the Mobile Conference 2005, 'What Is The Gospel Of The Kingdom?'  I thought this would be helpful with this discussion.

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php?topic=6142.0 --------

THERE ARE TWO SEEDS

Now let’s go back and get a little more prospective on everything.
There are two seeds on the earth.  In Genesis 3 we read about the seed of the serpent (the seed of Satan) and the seed of the woman, there are the two seeds.

Now we are going to see the progression of the gospel.  In Genesis 3;

Gen 3:15  And I will put enmity between you (serpent) and the woman, and between your seed and her Seed; He (it) will bruise your head, and you shall bruise His heel.

This is talking about something that is going to come and bruise - the word is actually closer to crush than bruise, in both places.

So we have this promise of a Seed back in the garden, the Seed of the woman.  Now we come a few generations down the road and God says to Abraham.

Gen 22:18  And in your Seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed, because you have obeyed My voice.

We want to follow the progression of the seed, so look at Galatians 3.

Gal 3:16  And to Abraham and to his Seed the promises were spoken.  It does not say, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, "And to your Seed," which is Christ.

So we see just read that in Genesis 22, I’m going to bless all nations, in your seed. 
Notice “And to your Seed” and He said not as to seeds, with a ‘s’ plural “as of many;  but as of one, to your Seed (singular - one Seed), which is Christ.”

There it is.  So we were promised the Seed through Eve and God said through Abraham I’m going to bless your Seed and then we come to the New Testament and it says Jesus Christ is that Seed.  What was taught back there was the gospe.

That was the gospel in chapter 3 of Genesis.  That was the gospel in chapter 12, 18 and 22 of Genesis, to Abraham.  Now we come down and we say that this Seed is Christ.  So it’s going to come about through Christ, the one Seed.  Jesus is the Seed of Abraham - the Seed of the woman, the one Seed by which the whole world is going to be blessed.  Paul tells us this is the beginning of the gospel.

Now we have the two seeds.  Notice this, here in 1 Peter are the two Seeds.

1Peter 4:17  For the time is come for judgment to begin at the house of God: and if it begin first at us, what shall be the end of them that obey not the gospel of God?

You’ve got the Seed of the Serpent and you’ve got the Seed of the woman.  The Seed of the woman, through the Seed of Christ, is going to obey the gospel.  How are they going to come into obedience, by the way?  What is going to bring about this obedience?  Judgment!  “for judgment to begin at the house of God”  that’s how you come into obedience to the gospel.

Paul says what is going to happen to those who don’t obey the gospel of God.  We have that answered in 2 Thes. 1:8, with God’s fiery wrath and indignation is going to be poured out on those, who what?  Do not obey the gospel of Jesus Christ.

2Thes 1:8  in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Keep everything in mind now.  We have a good message - a good news message through God to Eve, there is coming a Seed in you and it’s going to do battle against the seed of the serpent. 
Then God tells Abraham I’m going to bless all nations through your Seed.  Paul says Jesus Christ is that Seed. 
But the two Seeds keep going, the two Seeds are here until the end of time.  Those that obey the gospel - those that do not obey the gospel, you are of your father the devil.  If you were Abraham’s children, the Seed of the woman, you wouldn’t do that. 

The gospel has to do with good news about a Seed coming through the woman, being passed on through the genealogy of Abraham, all the way down to Jesus Christ being born of the virgin Mary in Bethlehem of Judea.  He’s the Seed. 

But now we don’t hear about the gospel of the one Seed.  Jesus Christ didn’t call His gospel ‘the gospel of the one Seed,’ did He?  No, He call it the gospel of what?  The kingdom of God.  He preached the gospel of the gospel of the kingdom of God. 
In Isaiah 52 we learn about this gospel.

Isa 52:7  How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of him who brings good tiding (good news - gospel), that publishes peace;  that brings good tidings of good, that publishes salvation; who says to Zion, Your God reigns!
-----------------------------------------------------
mercy, peace and love
Kat

winner08

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2008, 10:48:34 PM »

So Kat, do I understand you correctly? The two seeds are the 1(seed) people who believe and 2nd(seed) thoes who do not believe. by believe I mean believe in the good news of the gospel.

Darren

faith2faith

« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2008, 02:37:36 AM »

Thanks chuckt..! 

awesome post thanks for that....(Seed)-carnal-Natural-Flesh  Vs  (Seed)-Spiritual!!

i had a look at Gen 3:8). To Adam he said, "Because you listened to your wife and ate from the tree
                                                        about which I commanded you, You must not touch it, Cursed is the ground
                                                        because of you; through painful toil you will eat of it all the days of your life.

then i read Gen 4:2).Now Abel kept flocks, and cain worked the soil.
                    Vs 3).In the course of time cain brought some of the fruit of the soil as an offering
                                to the Lord

In Gen 3:8 God has Cursed the ground-soil....and cain brings this to the Lord as his offering....God rejects his offering
I would to if someone offered be something that has a curse on it.

I read where God says to cain; Gen 4:7).if you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you do not do what is
                                                           right, sin is crourching at your door, it desires to have you, but you must master it.

Abels offering was accepted by the Lord....Because it was the first Born of his flock....New..Fresh!!

Bless yah chuckt ;)
trish.

Martinez

« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2008, 02:46:57 AM »

Good word Trish!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 17 queries.