bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: OBrenda's Daughter! (New Member)  (Read 15959 times)

kitkatfl01

OBrenda's Daughter! (New Member)
« on: September 22, 2008, 11:07:44 PM »

Hi Everyone,

As a new member I thought that I would tell you a little about myself. First of all I am extremely proud to announce that I am OBrenda's daughter . Hey MOM  :P (lil shout out) My name is Katrena and I am 25 years old, married to my husband of almost 5 years, and a proud Mother of three. My oldest is my stepdaughter who will be 8 this month. My middle daughter is my first born who turned 3 in May. My youngest is my son who was just born on Aug. 26Th, 2008. I want to thank all of you who prayed for my family. I want you all to know how truly blessed and thankful I am to you. I can't wait to get to know you all!

The more and more that my Mother educated and shared about Ray's teachings I wanted to be apart of this forum. When I read some of the first few teachings of Ray I felt like I found a part of myself that I have been searching for. As a child and a Teen I attended a few christian churches and there were many teachings that I wasn't sure that I believed. The main conflict I had with those teachings were how could our Father, Creator, and God send some of his Children to burn for all of eternity in a place labled as "Hell."

I really feel that I have found a place here at bible truths forum that I can be further educated by Ray's teachings and grow spiritually.

I look forward to your comments!

God Bless,
Katrena   

EKnight

Re: OBrenda's Daughter! (New Member)
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 11:11:27 PM »

Hi Katrena,

Welcome to the forum.  How exciting to have a mother and daughter here!  Congratulations on your new baby btw.

I love your mom.  She has been a great personal help to me because she has a way with words.  Looking forward to hearing more from you. After all, the apple doesn't usually fall far from the tree.  ;)

Eileen

OBrenda

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 11:15:04 PM »

Hi Baby Girl,

[I'll be sending You & Eileen your money soon] ;) ;D

I'm truly Blessed,
Love U 2
Brenda
 ;D

« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 11:16:56 PM by OBrenda »

Samarnon

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2008, 11:22:39 PM »

Hi Katrena,

Wow, it's so good to hear that a daughter has finally listened to her mother! :D It's a rare this days isn't it? ???

Kidding aside, I'm so glad to welcome you aboard! Your mother must be very proud of you. Brenda is one of whom I admire and appreciate her inputs in this forum. Great lady, warm and kind-hearted.

Keep on posting.

God bless you,
Joy :)

youthfortruth

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2008, 12:12:06 AM »

Hello and welcome Katrena!!

Thank you for sharing the wonderful things God has, and continues to do in your life. I'm pleased to see more and  more younger people like us waking up to the bibletruths.com revolution if you will.

I'll be turning 21 early next month, and like you, I was baffled of how such a loving God could torture people in fire for eternity. Then, five years ago or so I stumbled upon L Ray Smith online. Initially, I thought to myself while reading the "Exposing Those Who Contradict Paper", L Ray Smith??? this guy is nearly as nuts as L Ron Hubbard!!

Then as things progressed I suddenly realized how much truth there was in the teachings of bibletruths. God has blessed many of us in that were among the few out there who have the opportunity to understand Scripture in a truthful manner.

Congratulations on your youngest child and welcome once again!!

God Bless
 Andrew

kitkatfl01

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2008, 12:37:32 AM »

Hi Katrena,

Welcome to the forum.  How exciting to have a mother and daughter here!  Congratulations on your new baby btw.

I love your mom.  She has been a great personal help to me because she has a way with words.  Looking forward to hearing more from you. After all, the apple doesn't usually fall far from the tree.  ;)

Eileen

Hey Eileen,

lol I love apples hee hee ;D ;) But there are some seeds that are still stuck.... I am working on getting them out  ;D

Thank you very much for your kind words!

I am so glad to know your feelings about my Mom! I think she is very specail Lady, but it tickles me even more when I hear others feel the same as I. Praise God that she has helped you! You are right, she has a way with words.   

I also look forward to hearing again from you!

Katrena

kitkatfl01

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2008, 12:38:47 AM »

Hi Baby Girl,

[I'll be sending You & Eileen your money soon] ;) ;D

I'm truly Blessed,
Love U 2
Brenda
 ;D

HA HA HA HA ;) ;)

kitkatfl01

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2008, 12:46:20 AM »

Hi Katrena,

Wow, it's so good to hear that a daughter has finally listened to her mother! :D It's a rare this days isn't it? ???

Kidding aside, I'm so glad to welcome you aboard! Your mother must be very proud of you. Brenda is one of whom I admire and appreciate her inputs in this forum. Great lady, warm and kind-hearted.

Keep on posting.

God bless you,
Joy :)

Hey Joy,

Thank you! It's nice to hear from you! LOL you are to funny, but know you speak the truth! I love hearing how my Mother touches peoples lives. It makes me strive to have the same qualities.

Thanks again! :D

God Bless you as well,
Katrena

kitkatfl01

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2008, 12:58:11 AM »

Hello and welcome Katrena!!

Thank you for sharing the wonderful things God has, and continues to do in your life. I'm pleased to see more and  more younger people like us waking up to the bibletruths.com revolution if you will.

I'll be turning 21 early next month, and like you, I was baffled of how such a loving God could torture people in fire for eternity. Then, five years ago or so I stumbled upon L Ray Smith online. Initially, I thought to myself while reading the "Exposing Those Who Contradict Paper", L Ray Smith??? this guy is nearly as nuts as L Ron Hubbard!!

Then as things progressed I suddenly realized how much truth there was in the teachings of bibletruths. God has blessed many of us in that were among the few out there who have the opportunity to understand Scripture in a truthful manner.

Congratulations on your youngest child and welcome once again!!

God Bless
 Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for all your words. In reading your message I feel there is so much you can teach me. Not to mention everone else. Especially because you have found his teachings 5 years ago.

You are absolutely right. I am pleased as well about there being more younger people like us waking up. You are almost 21 and its a miracle to me to see in your words how knowledgeable you are!

I look forward to talking with you again!

Katrena ;D

Samson

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2008, 06:58:29 AM »

Good Morning Katrena,

Welcome aboard and do continue to partake of the Spiritual Food provided at this Table, the food is well prepared and is Spiritually nourishing. It will sustain you and keep you healthy. So fasten your seat belt and prepare for the Spiritual journey of a lifetime. So far your Mother is on the seat next to you and we(Samson & Freckle Girl) love her. You are fortunate to have such a good Mother. Now Brenda, don't get a swollen head, we wouldn't you to have any problems fitting through the doorway at work this Morning;  ;D, you might have to call in sick. On second thought, that might not be so bad for you.
                              Katrena, I said Good Morning, what in the world am I doing up this early in the Morning, I know, posting you of course. Anyway, the coffee is tasting pretty good right about now.

You and your Mother are fortunate to have one another for Spiritual Edification, it would be nice if my Daughters were interested, but I have my Wife, Now thats a blessing. Speaking of my Wife, she's still asleep, should I wake her, it would be folly and foolishness on my part, possibly leading to an unhappy ending for me, only kidding,  ;) ;D ;)

Kind Regards, Samson.

KristaD

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2008, 10:40:54 AM »

Hi Katrena!! SO glad to see you here ;D!!!
Your mom said you'd tied to e-mail me and it wasn't working. Did you get the e-mail I sent you? Now we can communicate through PM's on here ;).
WELCOME!!!!!

Kat

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2008, 11:41:33 AM »

Hi Katrena,

I'm glad you have joined us   :)
I'm going to have to get pass your name reminding me of that hurricane, well how about that I already have  ;)  I hope you will find time to join in the fellowship here and share with us, with that brand new baby, they are such a time consumming blessing.  The discussions are great, I know I have learn so much in them, we have so many here with knowledge to share. 

We have a few boards here that you may like to check out, I'll give you the links. 

The forum rules, it will help you see how this forum is moderated.
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,3.0.html
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,4558.0.html
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,3614.0.html

Forum Indexes & lots of Info.
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,14.0.html

Ray's Audios 
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,2641.0.html

Transcripts of Ray's Audios
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,12.0.html

child boards for;
Inspirationals, Writings, Poems, Etc.
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,15.0.html

Who Am I? (members pics and personal stuff)
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,16.0.html

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Vangie

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2008, 12:21:09 PM »

Welcome Katrena!  It's great to have you with us.  We're so glad that all worked out so well with your new son--congratulations!  Your mom is a joy to us all, and keeps things lively here.  I'm really glad you can share these wonderful truths we're learning with your family.  Thank you for sharing with us and we look forward to getting to know you!

Love in Christ,
Vangie

carol v

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2008, 12:46:16 PM »

Welcome Katrena,

What a great thing that you are following your terrific mom here. Gives me hope for my teenage sons whose heads are currently stuck in ... I won't finish that  :D

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2008, 01:18:50 PM »

Hi Katrena.  Love your mom too.  I'm excited to have you here with us and look forward to getting to know you better.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Linny

« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2008, 06:54:49 PM »

Welcome Katrena!

So glad to have you join us! I really enjoy knowing your mom.
I will look forward to getting to know you as well!

Many Blessings!
Lin

frecklegirl417

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2008, 07:13:28 PM »

;D ;D ;D Katrena,

Welcome to the BT Family! Everyone is right your mother is terrific and has such a big heart and always seems to know exactly what to say to make everyone here feel welcome and love. Be careful though the frogs in the lunch bag or gum in your hair will be coming soon.....oops! Sorry, little things we like to pull on our newer sisters around here.  ;) ;D  When you get big you get to either ride in the millennium falcon or in the teleportation machine! ;D
           All joking aside looking forward to hearing your insight on the truth. Have a mocha joe on me......

With God's Love and Understanding,
                                                                     Pam

iris

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2008, 08:36:57 PM »

Hi Katrena,

Welcome to the forum!

I look forward to hearing more from you.

Iris

Beloved

« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2008, 10:05:55 PM »

Welcome Katrena it is marvelous when family members get these revelations, perhaps you will be a bit like Lois and Eunice, mother daugher team  who had great influenced Timothy

It will be great to share and study together. Look forward to your posts as you read more on Ray's site and the forum.

beloved

kitkatfl01

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2008, 08:58:01 PM »

Good Morning Katrena,

Welcome aboard and do continue to partake of the Spiritual Food provided at this Table, the food is well prepared and is Spiritually nourishing. It will sustain you and keep you healthy. So fasten your seat belt and prepare for the Spiritual journey of a lifetime. So far your Mother is on the seat next to you and we(Samson & Freckle Girl) love her. You are fortunate to have such a good Mother. Now Brenda, don't get a swollen head, we wouldn't you to have any problems fitting through the doorway at work this Morning;  ;D, you might have to call in sick. On second thought, that might not be so bad for you.
                              Katrena, I said Good Morning, what in the world am I doing up this early in the Morning, I know, posting you of course. Anyway, the coffee is tasting pretty good right about now.

You and your Mother are fortunate to have one another for Spiritual Edification, it would be nice if my Daughters were interested, but I have my Wife, Now that's a blessing. Speaking of my Wife, she's still asleep, should I wake her, it would be folly and foolishness on my part, possibly leading to an unhappy ending for me, only kidding,  ;) ;D ;)

Kind Regards, Samson.

Hi Samson,
   SNIFF SNIFF that coffee smells really good! Don't worry I have come here very hungry willing to fill my belly! :D
   I thank you for the very warm welcome! ;D I have heard such moving things about you and your wife from my Mom. I am so glad that she has both of you in her life! I am so moved by all her family here on btf and their comments as well. My Mom has always been more than specail to me and it brings tears to my eyes knowing all your kind words. God couldn't have pick a better Mother for me. I wont lie through out my teen years our relationship wasn't as strong as it is now It was when I had my first born over 3 years ago that I seen how much my Mom loved me threw my daughters eyes. Having children has awakened me in so many ways. I am extremely blessed that she has shared with mt btf!!!  I really hope she is reading this.
    Samson and Freckle Girl....... help me find a pin. I think my Mom's head is getting to big hee hee j/k...... she needs a day off lol.
    I hope your daughter come around!
    I look forward to getting to know you and your wife better!
In Christ's Love,
Katrena
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 22 queries.