bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: OBrenda's Daughter! (New Member)  (Read 15958 times)

kitkatfl01

Re: OBrenda's Daughter! (New Member)
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2008, 09:01:10 PM »

Hi Katrena!! SO glad to see you here ;D!!!
Your mom said you'd tied to email me and it wasn't working. Did you get the email I sent you? Now we can communicate through PM's on here ;).
WELCOME!!!!!

Hey Krista,
Thank you for emailing me! I got your email and I am so glad that we got to meet eachother finally on here. I think that us having our babies around the same time was a miracle from God. There are so many things we can help eachother with! ;)

kitkatfl01

« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2008, 09:07:41 PM »

Hi Katrena,

I'm glad you have joined us   :)
I'm going to have to get pass your name reminding me of that hurricane, well how about that I already have  ;)  I hope you will find time to join in the fellowship here and share with us, with that brand new baby, they are such a time consumming blessing.  The discussions are great, I know I have learn so much in them, we have so many here with knowledge to share. 

We have a few boards here that you may like to check out, I'll give you the links. 

The forum rules, it will help you see how this forum is moderated.
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,3.0.html
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,4558.0.html
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,3614.0.html

Forum Indexes & lots of Info.
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,14.0.html

Ray's Audios 
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,2641.0.html

Transcripts of Ray's Audios
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,12.0.html

child boards for;
Inspirationals, Writings, Poems, Etc.
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,15.0.html

Who Am I? (members pics and personal stuff)
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/board,16.0.html

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Hi Kat,
I thank you! HA HA HA I still get that about my name and the hurricane lol  ;D You are to funny  :D
It does get busy around her with our new addition but once I get in a routine better I will sail my way through this. I am luck I have all of you to help me with any questions I might have. I am blessed to be on btf!
Thank you for the boards!
God Bless,
Katrena
PS My Mom speaks very highly of you  ;)

kitkatfl01

« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2008, 12:51:07 AM »

Welcome Katrena!  It's great to have you with us.  We're so glad that all worked out so well with your new son--congratulations!  Your mom is a joy to us all, and keeps things lively here.  I'm really glad you can share these wonderful truths we're learning with your family.  Thank you for sharing with us and we look forward to getting to know you!

Love in Christ,
Vangie

Thank you Vangie,
I am so glad that my son was finally born. I never thought that he would come. It seemed like it took forever... now it's seems like he has always been here. It's funny how it all works out. :D
Thank you on the warm thought regarding my Mom. She speaks very highly about you and I can't wait to become closer with you and the rest of btf family! I love the saying the truth will set you free..... :) and it is soooooo true hee hee.... ;D there is the true word again.
God Bless,
Katrena

kitkatfl01

« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2008, 12:54:01 AM »

Welcome Katrena,

What a great thing that you are following your terrific mom here. Gives me hope for my teenage sons whose heads are currently stuck in ... I won't finish that  :D

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME

Hi there Carol V,
HAHAHAHA
Thank you for the compliments! You are to funny about your teenage sons! :o :D ;D
Give them time and they will come around just like I did. We all get of the path here and there. But it's what you learn each time and who you share it with! That is why I am so glad to met you on here! I hope well will talk more soon!

Bless you,
Katrena

OBrenda

« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2008, 12:55:40 AM »

Welcome Katrena!  It's great to have you with us.  We're so glad that all worked out so well with your new son--congratulations!  Your mom is a joy to us all, and keeps things lively here.  I'm really glad you can share these wonderful truths we're learning with your family.  Thank you for sharing with us and we look forward to getting to know you!

Love in Christ,
Vangie

Thank you Vangie,
I am so glad that my son was finally born. I never thought that he would come. It seemed like it took forever... now it's seems like he has always been here. It's funny how it all works out. :D
Thank you on the warm thought regarding my Mom. She speaks very highly about you and I can't wait to become closer with you and the rest of btf family! I love the saying the truth will set you free..... :) and it is soooooo true hee hee.... ;D there is the true word again.
God Bless,
Katrena

{I had to show her pictures of Boggie Woggie...and your puppies}

kitkatfl01

« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2008, 12:57:55 AM »

Hi Katrena.  Love your mom too.  I'm excited to have you here with us and look forward to getting to know you better.

Hey there Dave in Tenn,
I thank you for your warm welcoming! I am so glad to hear your feeling regarding my Mother! She is a great and terrific Lady huh? ;D :D
I have heard a lot of good things about you! I know my Mother feels the same!
I look forward to getting to know you better as well. I have a lot to learn being new and all! 8)
Katrena

kitkatfl01

« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2008, 01:02:37 AM »

Welcome Katrena!

So glad to have you join us! I really enjoy knowing your mom.
I will look forward to getting to know you as well!

Many Blessings!
Lin

Thank you there Linny!!! I am so glad I joined too! I owe it all to God and my Mother!
DITTO my dear!
Many many blessings your way as well,
Katrena

OBrenda

« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2008, 01:07:18 AM »

OK NOW...Katrena this is your Mother Speaking!.....

Stop telling everybody how much I gush over them,...they are going to get they wrong idea....Geshhh :P

kitkatfl01

« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2008, 01:22:06 AM »

OK NOW...Katrena this is your Mother Speaking!.....

Stop telling everybody how much I gush over them,...they are going to get they wrong idea....Geshhh :P

[move]OK I WILL LISTEN......... NO MORE :P :P LOL... it's the truth..."who said that??[/move][/color]

kitkatfl01

« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2008, 01:23:30 AM »

;D ;D ;D Katrena,

Welcome to the BT Family! Everyone is right your mother is terrific and has such a big heart and always seems to know exactly what to say to make everyone here feel welcome and love. Be careful though the frogs in the lunch bag or gum in your hair will be coming soon.....oops! Sorry, little things we like to pull on our newer sisters around here.  ;) ;D  When you get big you get to either ride in the millennium falcon or in the teleportation machine! ;D
           All joking aside looking forward to hearing your insight on the truth. Have a mocha joe on me......

With God's Love and Understanding,
                                                                     Pam

HideHo Pam,
I am so glad to hear from you! I have heard so many wonderful tings about you and your husband. I can't wait to get the gum in my hair cuz I need a new doo... :o You would see it hee hee. Even though the frogs might scare me at first I will love finding them in there. I know that these will be great signs that I am well on my way and LOVED  ::)
BRING IT ON........ I would love to take a ride in the falcon but I heard from a lil birdie(CHEWY), not mentioning any names or anything, that the teleportation machine was thrown away  :-[ :'( That's to bad I was REALLY looking forward to that ride. Oh well I know you will invent something bigger and better!!!! :D ;D ;)
THAT'S GOOD MOCHA JOE, TY ;D
Here is my gift to you!

Thanks for being such a great friend to my Mother,
Katrena

kitkatfl01

« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2008, 01:26:04 AM »

Hi Katrena,

Welcome to the forum!

I look forward to hearing more from you.

Iris
HEY Iris,
Thanks you very much! I love it here already. I can't wait to get to know you better!,
Bless you,
Katrena

kitkatfl01

« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2008, 01:32:08 AM »

Welcome Katrena it is marvelous when family members get these revelations, perhaps you will be a bit like Lois and Eunice, mother daugher team  who had great influenced Timothy

It will be great to share and study together. Look forward to your posts as you read more on Ray's site and the forum.

beloved
Hi Beloved,
I am so grateful to God and my Mom for leading me to the BT Family!  ;D
I do pray that we will be a great team and encourage many! I can't wait to further my education in Ray's Teachings. I am so excited to posts and read yours as well. I am looking forward to getting to know you better!
God Bless,
Katrena

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2008, 09:35:46 AM »

Hi Katrena,

Just wanted to add my WELCOME TO THE FORUM.  I, too, have a 25 year old daughter, but God has yet to drag her to these truths.  You and your mom are very blessed to have this spiritual connection.

René

kitkatfl01

« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2008, 07:50:51 PM »

Hi Katrena,

Just wanted to add my WELCOME TO THE FORUM.  I, too, have a 25 year old daughter, but God has yet to drag her to these truths.  You and your mom are very blessed to have this spiritual connection.

René
Hey Rene',
I thank you for my welcome! I will pray for your daughter that she will see and come to learn about these truths! I have just started out and there is so much I want to learn all at once. I have to pray for patients lol... Thank you for your compliments! You are very kind! I look forward to hearing more from you!
Katrena

gmik

« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2008, 09:11:17 PM »

Gracious Rene'- I would never believed you could have a daughter thats 25!!

Hello Katrena and a belated Welcome to you.  Praise God you were dragged to the truth. That is a blessing to your mom, I know.  My daughter isn't ready but who knows???  My hubby and son had their eyes open.

God Bless and looking forward to your fellowship!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 21 queries.