bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MOVED: Were Adam and Eve the first humans?  (Read 4141 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
MOVED: Were Adam and Eve the first humans?
« on: September 25, 2008, 10:14:02 AM »

This topic has been moved a reason will be posted within a day.  In the meantime lets stay away from these posts.

Craig

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Re: MOVED: Were Adam and Eve the first humans?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 02:56:51 PM »

I am sickened by the direction the forum is taking.

There is so much meat to discuss.  The truth of our existence is dieing to self, and having Christ live in us and through us, and overcoming.  We have spent the last few months talking too much about speculation and areas of scripture that won't lend one hand to help us in our spiritual/carnal battle.  That may be the reason the scripture is silent on these issues, what do we profit?

We've all speculated on these issues, it is fun and gives our brain a workout.  Ray has speculated different thoughts privately to me as with some of you and they have lifted our spirits and made us think.  That doesn't mean we should give Ray's words scriptural or spiritual authority on these matters and they shouldn't be brought to the forum for the members to completely screw up with out of hand interpretations and give anyone a personal stage to post things that are totally unscriptural.  When God leads Ray to teach on a topic we may have some answers, but for me it better have scriptural proof.  Dennis is closest to Ray than anyone here and Dennis doesn't post on the thoughts Ray brings up to him.

I am angry, the topics are not scriptural they are conjecture, they may be true or not, but knowing and discussing it doesn't make me one bit better or help me overcome.  I've seen very little posted on what Ray actually publicly taught this weekend and too much about something on Friday night that he was thinking aloud about, having fun, working the brain.  If guests or those who are checking us out would read some of the things posted lately, they would think we are a joke.  That saddens me.

I hope our memories are refreshed on lessons past learned.  If we allow conjecture or speculation to enter the forum, then we will fail our purpose.

I just hope that now we can discuss the meeting Saturday and Sunday and what was taught then.

Some here can only accept milk (which is fine), others meat, but what everyone seems to want is the dessert and snacks. :'(

Craig
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 22 queries.