bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: And God said  (Read 5935 times)

AK4

And God said
« on: September 25, 2008, 09:24:32 PM »

All i can say is WOW.  It was there so plainly and how many times have we all read over that!!!!

Im only in the middle of the 3rd video and what a revelation!!!

WOW

I have to do a study on what God said throughout the Word. Im thinking of Revelations right now
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 09:26:53 PM by AK4 »

David

Re: And God said
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2008, 06:19:04 AM »

Amen brother. And it only became apparent when Ray read it backwards so to speak. I must say I never did believe in the popular creationist belief of a 6000 yr old earth, I remember getting into trouble over it a couple of years ago with my pastor.
It makes you wonder what other revelations there are hidden in the Bible when we loot at it in a totally different way.

AK4

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2008, 10:04:46 AM »

i just cant believe how it was there IN PLAIN SITE. It just further reinforces these verses for me.

Isa 28:10 - Show Context
For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

Isa 28:13 - Show Context
But the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.

gmik

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2008, 03:55:00 PM »

Hidden in plain sight :D

To confound the "wise" of this world.

aqrinc

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2008, 06:54:12 PM »

AK4, I am so happy i am a fool for Christ, this is exactly where i need to be now. This is a real race and the prize is Priceless.

Geo.

i just cant believe how it was there IN PLAIN SITE. It just further reinforces these verses for me.

Isa 28:10 - Show Context
For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

Isa 28:13 - Show Context
But the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.

legoman

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2008, 09:40:53 PM »

Just finished going through the majority of the videos.  Like AK4 said - Wow.

Thanks to Ray for his teaching and for those who made the conference and videos possible.

Kevin

musicman

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2008, 10:07:41 PM »

Videos?
I still only have dial up.  Guess I'll get started on the audios, now.

AK4

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2008, 04:46:38 AM »

Just finished going through the majority of the videos.  Like AK4 said - Wow.

Thanks to Ray for his teaching and for those who made the conference and videos possible.

Kevin

hey where you been at, i missed you man

legoman

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2008, 05:32:00 PM »

hey where you been at, i missed you man

just been contemplating the meaning of life... :)

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 20 queries.