bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: In Wisdom God created  (Read 7517 times)

aqrinc

In Wisdom God created
« on: September 26, 2008, 02:14:21 AM »

WOW, Those last 24 minutes of video are the most amazing (Words In Scripture) i have ever read with some understanding to date. (Proverbs: c8) Now i am beginning to understand the Parables (Proverbs).

My GOD In Heaven Thank You.

George.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 02:14:52 PM by aqr »

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: In Wisdom God created
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2008, 07:35:55 AM »

I agree. I'm going to do some minor editing and put that video on the homepage as a stand alone article.

I also agree about Proverbs which use to be just words of wisdom to me. Now I see there is real hidden treasure in Proverbs.

Wish I had the same shovel Ray uses to dig, but I don't have that gift.

Dennis

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2008, 08:04:28 AM »

Yes.  I couldn't agree more with all you posted.   ;D
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Akira329

• "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2008, 08:15:00 AM »

Proverbs and Ecclesiastes are my two favorite books and I read them all the time. I am continually amazed at the things I miss!
I always tell people if your going to start reading the bible start at proverbs! I'm wowed!!
Antaiwan 
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

aqrinc

Re: In Wisdom God created (Major BUMP)
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2008, 02:10:04 PM »

I told my Best Half that i was floored by the Revelations in Proverbs last night. She said, I have always read
the Proverbs and Psalms when i am Troubled. This may be a point that we can work from to move her out of
the Hagee ranks where i was a few months ago.

Truly GOD is Revealing HIMSELF to us Daily at an EVER INCREASING PACE. Over the years i have many times
felt the press of Things Unseen when at crucial decision points and Today (These Days) that pressure is Higher
than Ever.

Proverbs: 8 v8-36

v8-All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; there is nothing froward or perverse in them. 
9-They are all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge.
10-Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold.
11-For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.

12-I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.

13-The fear OF THE LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
14-Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength.
15-By me kings reign, and princes decree justice.
16-By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth.
17-I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.
18-Riches and honour are with me; yea , durable riches and righteousness.
19-My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver.
20-I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment: 
21-That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures.
22-THE LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
23-I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.
24-When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.
25-Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:
26-While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world. 
27-When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth: 
28-When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:
29-When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth:
30-Then I was by him, as one brought up with him : and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;
31-Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men.
32-Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed are they that keep my ways.
33-Hear instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not.
34-Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors.
35-For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour OF THE LORD. 
36-But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.

(My greatest pleasure will be to see death purged in the Lake Of Fire), George.

I agree. I'm going to do some minor editing and put that video on the homepage as a stand alone article.

I also agree about Proverbs which use to be just words of wisdom to me. Now I see there is real hidden treasure in Proverbs.

Wish I had the same shovel Ray uses to dig, but I don't have that gift.

Dennis
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 02:15:15 PM by aqr »

chuckt

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2008, 02:18:38 PM »

greetings all.

im excited to see all your excitment, i look forward to looking at the videos.

we could spend a life time reading proverbs, psalms and ecc. and barley scratch the surface eh??
how wonderful it is to be motivated to delve into those books with freshness.

inlove
chuckt

OBrenda

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2008, 03:12:48 PM »

Saw the last one last night!

I wept,....It's almost to wonderful to know this truth!

Completely Blew me away, I'll never be the same {God Willing}

To LongSuffering,
Brenda

gmik

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2008, 03:49:12 PM »

Was it Billy Graham years ago that put out a little book and you were to read 5 psalms and 1 proverb a day.  Gets you thru the month.  I actually did that for awhile.  Little did I know then the deep wisdom in there.  Thought it was just nice little sayings to get us thru our day!

I am so glad people are excited about this. It opened up a new realm of thinking.  Dennis, I don't have that gift either.  I don't think many do.  I would have never ever thought "Gee, did God ever do an honest days work?"  I think that is why Ray gets answers!

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2008, 08:34:10 PM »

This is worship.  Amen.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Rene

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2008, 10:38:04 PM »

Hi George,

Sunday last part #5: http://bible-truths.com/video/2008Conference8.wmv

Just today, I also listened again to this last 24 mins. of this portion from the conference.  Although I attended the conference, it still brought tears to my eyes. (I know how you feel, Brenda :))

Are we loving God more?  That's the point.  The more we learn about our Heavenly Father, the more we will love Him.  And that too is of God.  1John 4:19, "We love because He first loved us."

René

aqrinc

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2008, 11:53:04 PM »

It is a Great privilege to Know the merest little detail of OUR CREATOR'S OWN MIND; That the Potter Deigns to Reveal Himself to the pot and make All the Creation subject to this same pot is Mind Boggling.

LOVE AND GLORY AND PRAISE AND HONOR TO GOD THE FATHER AND OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST.

George.

Hi George,

Just today, I also listened again to this last 24 mins. of this portion from the conference.  Although I attended the conference, it still brought tears to my eyes. (I know how you feel, Brenda :))

Are we loving God more?  That's the point.  The more we learn about our Heavenly Father, the more we will love Him.  And that too is of God.  1John 4:19, "We love because He first loved us."

René

« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 01:42:21 AM by aqr »

aqrinc

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2008, 02:54:12 AM »

This is another translation of the Scriptures in Proverbs, i used the sword project to find it.
There are several translations that are clearer on this Scripture than the KJV. Hope this
helps to clarify and spur more Research, Love and Reverence for THE WORD.

Bible in Basic English (BBE)

Proverbs: 8 v22-36

22-The Lord made me as the start of his way, the first of his works in the past.

23-From eternal days I was given my place, from the birth of time, before the earth was.

24-When there was no deep I was given birth, when there were no fountains flowing with water.

25-Before the mountains were put in their places, before the hills was my birth:

26-When he had not made the earth or the fields or the dust of the world.

27-When he made ready the heavens I was there: when he put an arch over the face of the deep:

28-When he made strong the skies overhead: when the fountains of the deep were fixed:

29-When he put a limit to the sea, so that the waters might not go against his word: when he put in position the bases of the earth:

30-Then I was by his side, as a master workman: and I was his delight from day to day, playing before him at all times;

31-Playing in his earth; and my delight was with the sons of men.

32-Give ear to me then, my sons: for happy are those who keep my ways.

33-Take my teaching and be wise; do not let it go.

34-Happy is the man who gives ear to me, watching at my doors day by day, keeping his place by the pillars of my house.

35-For whoever gets me gets life, and grace from the Lord will come to him.

36-But he who does evil to me, does wrong to his soul: all my haters are in love with death.

Geo.

Stevernator

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2008, 05:10:36 AM »

What a wonderful truth that was in the video. That was very profound about the longsufferring/pain (is that the right word) God went through to bring about creation. I loved the analogy to a woman bearing children but God's pain must have been greater. I cannot imagine the patience it took to create man knowing that he will rebel against you, hate you and do all kinds of terrible things. I barely have the patience to study ahead of time. But God must have know that all the sufferring would be worth it when all His children are rejoicing in His glory. Surely Jesus knows what hard work and sufferring is and His Father does too. God is awesome!

aqrinc

« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2008, 01:57:43 PM »

Yes and Yes Rene,

knowing the meaning of the word (Love) is a huge study in itself. Since coming to BT i catch myself using that word much more and always getting an additional meaning as to it's depth and width of coverage.

Think about this: Romans 5:8: But God commends his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Peace and Love, George.

Hi George,

René

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 23 queries.