bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My first post  (Read 3921 times)

Ninny

My first post
« on: September 26, 2008, 06:06:33 PM »

Hi everyone! This is the first time I have posted, but I've been around for awhile! I was finally able to join the forum back in June I think, but I've been reading Ray's stuff for two or three years I guess. I've listened to all the posted Bible studies and the conferences, it's been really eye opening!

The reason I'm posting today is I need prayers and this really seems like the place to do it! My little 2 year old grandson is having a medical problem that is very frightening. He's perfectly healthy, but some months ago he began walking with his little head tilted to one side. The doc.s kept telling my daughter-in-law he just had some fluid behind his ear drum.  Well, now he is crossing an eye and stumbling and falling.  He went to the pediatric ophthalmologist yesterday and they are ordering an MRI because he thinks the problem may be neurological. He has to wear an eye patch for 6 weeks. After the MRI they will see what is happening. I know that all of us here trust that God is in control of everything and everything is according to his plan. And I am clinging to 2Tim 1:7 I am praying that God will replace our fear with trust and faith and surely give us all a sound mind!

My poor daughter-in-law is a faithful woman and God has just given her the gift of being able to be a stay at home mommy. She needs strength as she also has a 7 month old, an 11 year old and an 8 year old! My son just got a nice promotion in his job so they are glad she can stay at home. They need strength for everything that's ahead of them so I would please ask all of you to remember us in your prayers. And thank you for posting such uplifting words to everyone!
Looking forward to the future!
Kathy

OBrenda

Re: My first post
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2008, 06:13:29 PM »

Thank you for allowing us to pray for your Grandson.  I'm a Grandma also... ;)
Welcome to the forum, and I hope to get to know you better.
Please keep us updated, time moves so slowly when we are waiting on news.

Be Blessed,
Brenda

Beloved

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2008, 06:25:32 PM »

I will certainly pray for you and your grandson and for understanding of God's Will.

It is so hard to understand and deal with problems that effect those that are so young, nothing seems to makes sense.

All we can do is follow David in praying without ceasing. In Davids case he had already been judged for his deed ......but yet he still prayed. That prayer was honored, and David was then given a replacement son ...Solomon.

We know that Jesus did the Fathers will and because of that he healed several children while He was on earth.

Mat 19:14  But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

We all here at the forum will pray for resolvement of this physical problem.

beloved

Ninny

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2008, 06:36:35 PM »

Thanks so much! I forgot to tell you, his name is Grayson. I always like to know the name of the person I am praying for as it is so much more personal. We call him Gray-Gray he is such a little munchkin, I guess they all are at that age!
Blessings to all,
Kathy

gmik

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2008, 08:52:30 PM »

Yes, we will pray for Grayson. How hard that must be to go thru.  I am a grandma too, and can't imagine seeing a little one suffer.  I pray they can find out and fix it soon.  Blessings on your family!

PS  Welcome!  My family reunion is held yearly in Grayson Ky. so I will remembe r his name!

Stevernator

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2008, 11:41:25 PM »

Welcome Kathy, Grayson is in my prayers.

Samson

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2008, 11:32:59 AM »

Hi Kathy,

Sorry to hear about your Grandson Grayson, he has a very unique name, never heard of it before. We hope and pray that the medical profession can get to the bottom of this mystery and that he will be okay.

Kind Regards, Samson.

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2008, 09:53:04 PM »

Hi Ninny.  It's got to be tough with the little ones who don't have language to describe their hurts.  I pray all will be led to good treatment.

Welcome to the forum.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

iris

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2008, 10:51:59 PM »

Hi Kathy,

Welcome to the forum.

I will keep Grayson in my prayers.

Iris
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 18 queries.