bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Great Dragons Created  (Read 4580 times)

aqrinc

Great Dragons Created
« on: September 27, 2008, 03:40:48 AM »

Here is where the Great Dragons were Created in Plain English.

English Jubilee 2000 Bible; Genesis:1 v19-25

19-And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.  

20-And God said, Let the waters bring forth great quantities of creatures with living souls and fowl [that] may fly above the earth upon the face of the firmament of the heavens.  

21-And God created the great dragons and every living soul that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly after their nature, and every winged fowl after its nature; and God saw that [it was] good.  

22-And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful and multiply and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.  

23-And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.  

24-And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living soul after its nature, beasts and serpents and animals of the earth after its nature; and it was so.  

25-And God made the beast of the earth after its kind and cattle after their kind and every thing that moves upon the earth after its kind; and God saw that [it was] good.

Yes i have no problem at all seeing this, now the story is being revealed and seems to be jumping out where first there were many sometimes nice sayings sometimes Great Promises and many more times Horror and Revulsion in the back of of my mind but Fear it would leak out and God would punish me for evil thoughts. Before i crashed into Bible-Truths the Bible was always a very good book and one that had great promises of Things to Come but the Dread of Losing my Loved Ones to Eternal Torment in Hell made me think of Joining those who would Fight God for Them. I stand Convicted before God to have ever thought HE could or would do these horrible things to His Own Creation and call that Good News.

Today a new man is Born; This is the beginning of a Journey of Trust and Acting In Faith That The Work God Started In me; He Is Well Able To Finish Without my help.

Thank YOU Father In Jesus Christ Name.

George.

gmik

Re: Great Dragons Created
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2008, 01:59:26 PM »

Thanks for sharing your thoughts George.  Many can relate, I'm sure.

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2008, 10:19:36 PM »

I've been there too, George.  I rejoice with you that God has been glorified and that His Word is opening up.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

aqrinc

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2008, 01:34:29 AM »

Just some additional info to corroborate L. Ray's Nashville 08 reference to the Earth's long history and dinosaurs being killed about 65 million years ago due to a large cometary impact on earth. Here is a link to the site where i found i think a Gold mine on this subject: * religious links not allowed*

Geo.

Because of the original abundance of comets and other debris in the early Solar System, even Jupiter could not protect the Earth from the early cometary bombardment. However, this cometary bombardment was necessary to bring the water necessary for life to exist on the Earth. Collisions were so frequent on the early Earth that is is estimated that at least 30 large collisions (1) occurred that were energetic enough to vaporize the entirety of the Earth's oceans (in addition to much of its crustal rock) (2). However, once life was present on the Earth, the effect of cometary impact is devastating. It seems likely that the extinction of the dinosaurs was caused by the impact of a large meteor or comet with the Earth 65 million years ago.
References
Chyba, C. and C. Sagan. 1992. Endogenous production, exogenous delivery and impact-shock synthesis of organic molecules: an inventory for the origins of life. Nature 355: 125-132
Sleep, N.H., K.J. Zahnle, J.F. Kasting, and H.J. Morowitz. 1989. Annihilation of ecosystems by large asteroid impacts on the early Earth. Nature 342: 139-142.
Mr. Pacholka is a strong Christian believer and a friend of Reasons To Believe. More comet photos by Mr. Pacholka can be found at www.newcreations.net/comet/index.html.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 11:17:54 AM by Kat »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 22 queries.