bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Pam(Freckle Girl's) Surgery  (Read 7997 times)

Samson

Pam(Freckle Girl's) Surgery
« on: September 27, 2008, 11:20:11 AM »

Dear Everyone,

This coming Tuesday, Sept. 30th at 7:30 A.M. Pam(Freckle Girl) will be getting Gastric Bypass Surgery. As a struggle ensued between the Surgeons Office, The Pre-Requirements and The Insurance Company delaying the WHEN for the last year to a year and a half, the time has " arrived. " Although there isn't likely to be any serious Post Surgery complications according to the Surgeon, I would appreciate the prayers from Forum Members on her behalf.

The Surgeon has already performed 300 successfull procedures of this type, but only God knows the outcome, so Prayers are appreciated.

Thankyou All, Samson.

OBrenda

Re: Pam(Freckle Girl's) Surgery
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2008, 01:26:43 PM »

No Doubt I will be praying for Pam.
She is very Special to me, and I know the courage it takes to undergo this procedure.
I pray God will give you peace through this operation,
as you've already been through enough hell just getting to this point.  Whatever she needs let me know.

All my Love & Support to you Both,
Brenda
 ;D ;D

« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 01:56:22 PM by OBrenda »

gmik

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2008, 01:48:45 PM »

Amen!!  You two have become very special here.  God be with you both.

mharrell08

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2008, 02:22:42 PM »

My prayers go out to you two as well.

Marques

Ninny

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2008, 04:27:15 PM »

Samson,
I will be praying for Pam, too. How kind of you to take out time to reply to my text with prayers for my grandson when you have her surgery coming up. When we are going through trying times it's hard to remember that other people are suffering, and having pressing concerns, too.
I have read a lot of her posts to people and she always seems understanding of what people go through. God has given us so many precious brothers and sisters to lift us up! I will be lifting her up in prayer for complete success and healing. My first prayer is always for God to give the doctors wisdom to do everything just right.

Blessings,
Kathy

KristaD

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2008, 06:39:56 PM »

Will be thinking of you Pam. Jesus will be there in the operating room, He'll make sure they take care of you ;).

Linny

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2008, 09:13:49 PM »

Bless you Pam and prayers going up for your successful surgery.

Lin

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2008, 09:41:07 PM »

God be with you, Pam.  From what I know of this procedure, you're going to get some time off.  I pray all goes well and that your recovery will be a blessed time.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

iris

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2008, 10:56:02 PM »

I will be thinking about you Pam, and praying for your successful recovery.

Iris

frecklegirl417

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2008, 12:47:42 AM »

Thanks to all of you for your prayers and support!!  ;D I really do appreciate all of them. I thank God everyday for letting me put my feet on the floor and every night for letting me have just one ,ore day with Samson and my wonderful family here at BT. You all mean alot me more then I can express here.
We all go through hardships in life and some more then others but since coming here I do not feel I am going through mine alone.Thanks again for the prayers and I will continue to pray for all of you.

Ninny

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2008, 06:58:19 PM »

Freckle Girl,
Tomorrow is the day! Just wanted you to know that I will be praying for you throughout the day. I will be in prayer most of the next few days as my little grandson Grayson will be having an MRI on Thursday morning.
Tomorrow will definitely be a day of prayer. I am praying that God will guide the surgeon's hands for you and I know you will come through with flying colors!
I pray that God will give you a short recovery time and keep any pain at bay for you.
Blessings in all you do,
Kathy

frecklegirl417

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2008, 08:55:56 PM »

Kathy,

Thanks for the continued prayers, they are deeply appreciated. I will be praying for Grayson during his test. Everything wil turn out for the better for both of us and our families.

aqrinc

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2008, 09:10:54 PM »

Hi Pam,

Just saw the post, i Asked God in Prayer to Take Care of You and Trust that He will.
Be Well and come back stronger soon.

Brother in Love, Geo.

Samson

« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2008, 07:15:36 AM »

Thankyou Brenda, Marques, Krista, Gena, Geo, Ninny(Kathy), Iris, Dave in Tenn and anyone else I missed, for your prayers and support for my Dear Wife and Spiritual Sister.

I will update you all on whats going on sometime later in the day. Probably have to be supportive and watch over Pams Mother, she's a nervous wreck. Pam is her Oldest, but Mommas baby.

Kind Regards & Gods Love(Agapeo & Phileo), Samson.

Vangie

« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2008, 11:25:43 AM »

Praying that all is going well now for Pam and Samson.  Let us know how everyone is as soon as you can.

Love in Christ,
Vangie

OBrenda

« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2008, 07:19:52 PM »

Hello....

Samson said it was alright for me to let you know Pam is out of surgery and everything went fine! ;D ;D ;D

The hospital is driving him crazy with last minute "must do's" that should have been done prior.
(I wonder if they have every read the story of Samson?) 
I'm sure he will post more details after he sees her.
And I'm sure he appreciates everyones prayers....

Very Grateful,
Brenda

gmik

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2008, 07:21:24 PM »

Thanks for the update!!  Praise the Lord.

OBrenda

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2008, 08:27:58 PM »

Just spoke with Pam,

She sounds good & very sleepy 

Get well Girlfriend!
Brenda

Samson

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2008, 09:34:11 PM »

Update on Pam,

Just left the Hospital, everything appears good, her B/P is 115/60, Pulse is 75; SpO2 is 92 and Heart rate is 90 something. She's extremely tired and has some pain, but they started the release of Morphine, couldn't do it earlier, because of the pain medication that was still in her system from the Surgery which took 3 1/2 hrs plus recovery room of 1 1/2 hrs. I spoke with Surgeon prior to my exiting the Hospital regarding whether or not there were any minor complications and he said that there were none.

So from here on in, it's up to her to follow the Post Surgery Guidelines and Protocol for continued success.

Thanks once again for all your support, as I told Brenda earlier in a PM, I'd like to take that CPAC machine that she was supposed to be wearing for the last year, which she couldn't for more than a week and throw it out a 26 story window;  ;D ;) ::).

Thanks Again, Samson.

Snowfire

« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2008, 11:31:53 PM »

I am happy to hear that Pam is doing ok.

Rick
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 22 queries.