bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thank You Ray!!!  (Read 6442 times)

Richard D

Thank You Ray!!!
« on: September 27, 2008, 06:21:00 PM »

I been exposed to Ray’s papers around three months now and I was reflecting on my life prior to reading Ray’s papers.

The things I actually believed in and most of all the fear I live with knowing my chances of heaven were slim.

Being exposed to Ray’s papers has changed my life in many wonderful ways. When I think of God nowadays I can’t help but to experience His love for me and I stopped being afraid of what will become of me after death.

Although sadden by the death of my mom and dad and older brother and other relatives as well as friends, I find great comfort in understanding they are only sleeping and not being tortured, and yes I will see them all again one day.

I’m seeing a change in me like never before as my outlook in life is being transformed by these truths God through our brother Ray has been revealing to us.

Once there was a time I was so confused with all the different religions of the world and saying to myself how can I know which one is right. Now with ease I see through them all.

I thought one would need a college education to make sense of all that confusion, its amazing I understand something I believed I could of never grasps.

You know, God brought into my life a man that was only a Roofer by trade, he was no one special, and he came without credentials. The religious leaders scoff at him and say have nothing to do with him.

The entire religious leaders with all there education could not do for me what this one roofer has done in my life in only three short months.

I never met this man face to face but his message made it to my eyes and ears and into my heart.

I thank you God for this roofer you sent my way I also thank you for that beautiful carpenter that die for my sins long before I was ever born.

You’re the most influential man in my life Ray Smith. Thank you for giving me Gods truths. You have done for me what the world could not and would not do.

I love you Ray Smith, you’re a very beautiful man who did not hold back Gods truth from me!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 04:33:28 PM by Richard D »

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Thank You Ray!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2008, 07:08:53 PM »

what a wonderful testimony richard. ray and his love for God and the teachings God has brought forth thru ray have also changed my life. i used to search for the church that would answer all the questions i had in my heart regarding the scriptures. when i could take it no longer i cried out to my Father to show me His truths personally because His Truth is NOT taught in the churches and religions of this world. well, He showed me by leading me to bibletruths.com. what an absolutely awesome journey it is becoming to me as i walk this path that God had planned for me from the beginning. i am overjoyed each time a new truth seeker is shown the Light that is Jesus Christ. i know you will grow more and more as you continue to study what our roofer brother has shown us. ray's humble diligence for the absolute truth of the scriptures truly confounds the proud preachers of the lies. welcome to your new family of brothers and sisters in Christ.

your new sister in Him,
claudia

Richard D

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2008, 07:48:03 PM »

Claudia

Thanks you for your reply. Every time I read Ray’s papers I have a deep thankfulness within me. I cannot take this wonderful news for granted . It’s almost like sitting down with Christ as he starts explaining the scriptures to me.

You know what I mean. Things are not the same for me as they used to be. Life is changing for me, it’s like somehow I’m being renewed it’s difficult to explain to anyone.

Maybe not understanding why we do the things in this life we do but knowing God is causing everything to happen with a perfect outcome.

It makes me so secure in everything.  I would not be enjoying what’s transpiring in my life unless Ray had spent thousands of hours in devotion to God.

I’ am so thankful for Ray. I know God is behind it all but still I’m thankful also to Ray Smite.

When I think of the blessings I found in Rays papers how is it possible to not be thankful. :)

In His Love. Your brother and friend. Richard.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 07:56:18 PM by Richard D »

jenniferonline

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2008, 03:06:58 AM »

Richard, and all,
I relate to your newly found passion for the truth.  The best way i can explain it is that your Father is rewiring your mind and heart. 

Before I started learning the scriptures and what they REALLY say, I claimed to be tolerant and nonjudgmental, but in my heart I harshly and severely judged Mormons, Muslims, Buddhists, other Christians that didn't believe what I believed.  I secretly assured myself that I was going to be saved in the hereafter and they were not.  My words spoke of love and acceptance, but my heart was a white washed tomb.

My intention was not always pure, because selfishly I thought it was MY JOB to convert the world and also take the credit.  God needed me. When i didn't or couldn't convert, I blamed it on the person I was trying to convert.  It's your choice, you send yourself to hell.

When I started searching for answers on the hell doctrine, it was much like a PULLING in my being or a door that i couldn't close.  For me, at times it was downright ANNOYING, because I was physically ill with a longing.  It was like NOTHING I had ever experienced and even COCAINE didn't feel the way this ACHING TO KNOW felt.  I had been sober for a while when i started searching, but the closer I got to the FIRE of GOD, the more I knew in my CORE, that no drug could ever compare to what was about to be revealed.  At about 3AM and after a long month of studying, searching and praying for the longing to end, I begged HIM (in the old fashion pitiful way) to show me.  I had to know and I needed to SLEEP.  I went to the notes I had wrote at the beginning of my search to start the search over.  He showed me the same 3 verses that started the search.  "GOD IS LOVE."  "LOVE YOUR ENEMIES."  "You didn't choose me, I chose you."  The LIGHT came on.  I was inconsolable with a pure and awesome fear and my DENIAL of His power was burned away in a split second which was instantly followed by what I can only explain as a SHOWER of JOY.  Have you ever took a SHOWER IN JOY?  I've never been that HIGH.  If there were Taverns or PUBS in heaven, they would serve JOY ON TAP, I say, because that is some good s*.  I digress.

Today, I am learning to perceive and accept people as they are, participate in other cultures that are not my own, listen to what people have to say without interrupting.  I get asked more about my beliefs now than I EVER did.

I heard someone at the conference say (won't mention names) :) "LIGHT doesn't make noise it just SHINES."

Thanks for sharing.

Jen

Marlene

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2008, 03:48:12 AM »

Wow Jen, It was like you had my same mind. I had to feel like Hell was taking me over, in order to give up the lie of Hell. I cannot add to your words.
God Bless
Marlene

aqrinc

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2008, 03:57:00 AM »

Hi Claudia, Jen, Marlene & Richard,

Glad to see a couple late lurkers on here with me, how are my Sisters and Brother doing?
well i take it. Saw that bit about the turkey Jen, i do a mean Deep Fried Turkey for our
Family Dinner on Special occasions too.

Btw what in the world happened to Keith's nose and who is the good looking dude next to him.
http://www.goodspyder.com/japan/photos/keith&goofy.JPG

Love, Peace and Faith in Christ Jesus.

George.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 04:06:36 AM by aqr »

jenniferonline

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2008, 04:37:52 PM »

Saw that bit about the turkey Jen, i do a mean Deep Fried Turkey for our
Family Dinner on Special occasions too.

Btw what in the world happened to Keith's nose and who is the good looking dude next to him.
http://www.goodspyder.com/japan/photos/keith&goofy.JPG

Love, Peace and Faith in Christ Jesus.

George.

Fried but especially smoked is our favorite during the holidays.  Sounds like we are going to have a cook off!!

He is rather cute, maybe i made the wrong choice!!   ;D

Marlene

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2008, 01:14:09 AM »

Hello George, Can't speak for others but I often come on late at night. My hubands works nights and I have various medical problems and cant rest or My Mother lives with us and she likes to talk to me. Night time is the best for me so I can hear gods word and also, enjoy reading things from the forum. My Mother finds it hard to believe as  she still likes church. My husband does not have the problem with it. She is 87 hard to change, but who knows God could do it. He did it to me so I never give up just have to let go and let him. Thanks for saying hello.
In Christ
Marlene

aqrinc

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2008, 01:47:41 AM »

Back at you Marlene,

Seems the longer one has been in churchianity the tougher for them to see or hear.
Thank God He is the One doing it and we can rest knowing that He Will Do Exactly
As He Purposes. God is Greater than All machinations of man and devils and we are
Already in The Saviour Jesus Christ"s Body.

To GOD Be The Glory,

Geo.

WhoAmI

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2008, 02:58:11 AM »

Richard D,

Great post. Some of our journeys were like someone that goes up in a plane to sky dive. We train, we set up the time for the jump, we go up in the plane etc. But Ray is the man that kicks you right out of the plane when your standing at the opening and hesitation and doubt sets in. God knew a lot of us would try to come back down without doing the jump. He set Ray up at the door to kick some butt.  :D

Jeff

Richard D

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2008, 04:48:18 PM »

Jeff.

You’re so right Jeff, the religious leaders stand in fear of Ray’s teaching. The truth hurts the lie as it exposes and brings to light what is false.

We see Ray as a blessing they see Ray as a curse but they have nothing to fear because men love darkness rather than light to keep their evil deeds from being exposed.

It’s kind of funny in a way, those who see Ray as a blessing are blessed and those who see Ray as a curse are cursed.  Ah, the wisdom of God is unsearchable.  :)

Thanks for you’re response brother Jeff. In His Love. Richard.

Imabeliever

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2008, 04:32:04 AM »

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!  I too am so thankful for Ray! I thank God that he inspired him to set us free from bogus religious establishments and their unscriptural nonsense!  Oh, and their false doctrines too! ::)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 22 queries.