bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Update on Grayson  (Read 6710 times)

Ninny

Update on Grayson
« on: September 29, 2008, 12:49:11 PM »

Hi everyone,
Just thought I'd let you know that grayson's MRI is scheduled for this thursday morning at 11:00. Please everyone remember him in prayer during the day, we should be hearing something sometime during the afternoon on Thursday. We appreciate all the prayers and good thoughts.
Blessings,
Kathy

KristaD

Re: Update on Grayson
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 02:30:42 PM »

Praying for him. Keep us posted.

OBrenda

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2008, 04:22:16 PM »

You Bet Kathy.. :)

Ninny

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2008, 06:52:35 PM »

Just a last minute note about Grayson. Since he's only 2 they have to sedate him as for surgery for his MRI  :'( and that is jangling on our nerves, as well as the result of the procedure itself! Babies just shouldn't have to go through such things. Thankfully it will just be like a nap to him, I guess! Anyway keep us in your prayers, I don't mean to worry about it, I am trusting God to take care of all of it, but maybe it's just a grandma thing!
Thanks again!
Kathy  :)

Samson

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2008, 07:55:29 PM »

Just a last minute note about Grayson. Since he's only 2 they have to sedate him as for surgery for his MRI  :'( and that is jangling on our nerves, as well as the result of the procedure itself! Babies just shouldn't have to go through such things. Thankfully it will just be like a nap to him, I guess! Anyway keep us in your prayers, I don't mean to worry about it, I am trusting God to take care of all of it, but maybe it's just a grandma thing!
Thanks again!
Kathy  :)

Yes Kathy,

It's tough that a 2 yr. old has to endure this, all of it, perhaps it's preferable that they find whats wrong early in life and hopefully it will help prevent future problems. Our prayers go out for Grayson, thats such a neat name.

With Gods Love, Samson.

Ninny

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2008, 08:06:32 PM »

Hi everyone,
We got some news about Grayson. They found a mass on his little brain. Please pray. They have taken him to the Chidren's Hospital at UAB in Birmingham. The pedi. said  that it doesn't look like it's deep and there is no pressure on his brain.  He said it looks visceral if you know what that means. Oh how we have cried today. His older brothers have cried and said they know God is going to take care of him.  I am staying here at their house  trying to help hold down the fort. I'm taking care of the other 3 kids. Just please keep them in your prayers. Grayson's mommy and daddy are Paula and Brandon Anderson just for a reference.
thanks so much,
Kathy

faith2faith

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2008, 08:40:48 PM »

Hi kathy!!

sure thing, will keep grayson in my prayers and  mum and Dad (paula and brandon)
and family, my heart goes out to everyone with prayers and supplications, as this
is a situation we can lift up before God by roll all their cares over on Him.

Bless you love always.
trish.

OBrenda

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2008, 11:37:46 PM »

Hang in there Kathy,

Keeping him in our prayers,.....Singing "Twinkle Twinkle" sweet child.

God' Grace,
Brenda

frecklegirl417

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2008, 07:41:16 PM »

I will keep Grayson and you and all his family in my prayers! May god keep close and help you through all your tests and trials. You have my  prayers everyday!!

gmik

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2008, 02:00:22 PM »

Well, I am trying to catch up on the forum and so I read the praise report first.  But I love to see God moving when we don't know the outcome, AFTER we know the outcome!! (did that make sense? :D)

God is a miracle working God!!  Which shows us once again that HE is trustworthy and we can rest in Him when our trials come.

Ninny

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2008, 04:44:13 PM »

Thanks,
It makes sense to me! When God is in control we know the outcome even when we don't know it!  :)
My little Grayson is sitting beside me now eating crackers!
Kathy :D

Ninny

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2008, 04:50:34 PM »

God never stops amazing us! Not only is Grayson's tumor completely gone--the pathology report is back and it was benign!! No further treatment required! Woo-Hoo! Praise God!

He will require some vision therapy, and probably some physical therapy, but who can't deal with a little therapy?! He is getting back to normal a little every day! We never knew or were told how horrible his initial recovery would be. At first they pumped him full of steroids to bring down the inflammation then after the surgery they are weaning him off the steroids. We have spent some long nights with him screaming and lashing out at himself and others. Biting, kicking, scratching, it was a nightmare! He takes his final dose of the steroids tomorrow and already he is sleeping through the night. This has been an ordeal that has tested us all.

We are all keenly aware of the preciousness and the precariousness of life. My son said he will savor the smell of his children's hair and each smile and laugh, he will remember to kiss them and tell them he loves them every day. That's the message they want to send out to everyone please hold your kids and tell them you love them, look them in the eyes each day and remember what they look like each time you go away from them. We are grateful for every thought and every prayer that went out for him! He has a good bit of recovery yet to go through, but the best is yet to come!
Thank you all,
Kathy :)

OBrenda

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2008, 05:15:18 PM »

Praise God Kathy!

KristaD

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2008, 06:34:42 PM »

Wow! Wow! Wow!
Praise God. I am so thankful that your precious grandbaby is ok.

mharrell08

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2008, 06:36:22 PM »

Thank you Jesus!  :D

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2008, 04:08:05 AM »

Psa 103:1  A Psalm of David. Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
Bless the LORD, O my soul,  and forget not all his benefits:
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Ninny

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2008, 01:24:01 PM »

Yes Dave, Bless the Lord! Today Grayson is actually playing with his toys, the first time since his surgery! :) ;D

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2008, 06:07:46 PM »

Hi everyone,
Just thought I'd let you know that grayson's MRI is scheduled for this thursday morning at 11:00. Please everyone remember him in prayer during the day, we should be hearing something sometime during the afternoon on Thursday. We appreciate all the prayers and good thoughts.
Blessings,
Kathy

Ninny (Kathy)

Thank you for sharing this need with all of us and for putting your trust in our Lord.
It is a blessing that the results of the surgery and the prayers have turned out so well.

It is our privilege to be part of the Family of God and to be able to help a little.

Love and hugs to all, Bob
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 18 queries.