bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Some Food For Thought For My Brothers and Sisters....  (Read 4710 times)

frecklegirl417

Some Food For Thought For My Brothers and Sisters....
« on: September 29, 2008, 08:52:47 PM »

To all My Brothers and sisters;

I found these little golden nuggets from a free advertisement paper and liked them and thought my family here would like them too. i find that since I found the truth somethings just pop right out there and speak to me. I hope you enjoy them!

Jer. 17:10I, the Lord search the heart and examine the mind, to reward a man according to his conduct, according to what his deeds deserve.

2 Cor. 5:10For we must all appear before the judgement seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.

Gen. 18:25For be it from you to do such a thing-to kill the righteous with the wicked, treating the righteous and the wicked alike. For be it from you! Will not the judge of all the earth do right?

Ps. 58:11Then men will say, Surely the righteous still are rewarded; surely there is a God who judges the earth

Eccl. 3:17I thought in my heart,"God will bring to judgement both righteous and the wicked, for there will be a time for every activity, a time for every deed."

These gave me alot to think about today. It made me realize everyone no matter their heart God knows and HIS WILL is what will bring ALL men to their knees. This is what I got of these verses and I maybe wrong but I thought I would share them with my family here and hear your opinions on them.

With God's love and Understanding,
                                                            Pam

OBrenda

Re: Some Food For Thought For My Brothers and Sisters....
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 10:24:49 PM »

Jer. 17:10  I, the Lord search the heart and examine the mind, to reward a man according to his conduct, according to what his deeds deserve.

Pam,

WOW...Isn't it amazing that He would give such attention to each person, in order to reward us?

Psalm 8:3

When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, The moon and the stars, which You have ordained;
What is man, that thou art mindful of him?

Amazing,
Brenda

Linny

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2008, 11:37:20 PM »

Thanks for those Pam. And may I add a question?
Is is just me, or doesn't the church teach that Christians WILL NOT be judged for their deeds?
It is in my mind that I once believed that only those who hadn't given their lives to Christ would be judged and the rest of us (Christian church folk) were given a free pass.

Lin

Marlene

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2008, 04:14:12 AM »

Hello, I was reading Genesis Chapter 9.  It is gods covenant with Noah never again will all life be cut off by the waters of a flood. Every time I see a rainbow I think of gods covenant  with man and all living creatures. He says whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on earth. This is for all generations even in our time. This covenant makes me think it could be a verse all men will be saved. It comes from the Old Testament but reaches through all the ages. It just made me think while I was reading Genesis Chapter 9. He truly is the  Begining and the end and he never forgets his promise to us. I love rainbows cause I think of him. Let me know what you all think.
In Christ Love
Marlene
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 20 queries.