bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PRAYER REQUEST  (Read 4902 times)

lq1over

PRAYER REQUEST
« on: October 01, 2008, 06:46:53 PM »

Hello everyone,

Please pray for my son and his wife and newborn son. The situation, They have been married for about 3 years my son and his wife married with a very short time of dating (about a month). My son is a beleiver, and has displayed growth in the Lord in past times. My daughter in law said the 20 second salvation prayer and was raised in the baptist church (her father is a Baptist minister) that is really all I know regarding her spiritually. The marriage is being bombarded with accusations of mistrust, carnal reaction etc. My son is seeking counciling and she says she will go? Please pray that the Lords will be done. I feel their son needs a stable environment (ie both father and mother) and both put there trust in the Lord Jesus Christ for all their needs.
I just want to thank everyone in advance for your prayers.

lq

Samson

Re: PRAYER REQUEST
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 08:05:32 PM »

Hello LQlover,

Sorry to hear about the plight of your Son & Daughter in Law and there difficulties. Are they Newlyweds. Hope things improve for them and my prayers go out for them.

KInd regards, Samson.

OBrenda

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 08:18:58 PM »

LQ,

Yes, it's hard for the little ones when the parents are at odds.

My prayers,
Brenda

lq1over

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2008, 12:01:00 AM »

Samson,

They have been married 3 years.  She threatens to leave often and she has left to go back to her parents twice. I pray that the Lord will have mercy on them and bring them to a humility that will allow the Lord to work.

thanks for the prayers
lq

Heidi

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2008, 07:03:34 AM »

Have peace in your heart for God's will, will be done.  My prayers to you and your family.

Love
Heidi

Samson

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2008, 11:58:48 AM »

Samson,

They have been married 3 years.  She threatens to leave often and she has left to go back to her parents twice. I pray that the Lord will have mercy on them and bring them to a humility that will allow the Lord to work.

thanks for the prayers
lq

Hi LQ Lover,

Boy, that sounds familiar, from the distant past. I hope the other parents aren't sticking their nose too much in your Son and Daughter in Laws affairs. Meddling In-Laws are a source of a big time problems in Marriage woes. I hope this is not the case for your Son. If there is something that hits a nerve for me, it's meddling parents, that would include mine. Thankfully, I don't have that problem, this time around.  ::) ::) ::)

This situation has captivated my concern & interest, I pray for them.

In Gods Love, Samson.

lq1over

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2008, 11:52:55 PM »

Samson,

Thank you for your concern and continued prayer. I do not think her parents support them as a couple but only support what would make their daughter happy even if that means leaving her husband. I believe God's Will, will be done. My son was at one time following the Lord closely, he was even reading and learning God's truths from BTs. His wife is not a strong believer if at all???? I believe that some of this may be God's fire working in the life of my son, it is my prayer that God give him wisdom and strength for guiding his family into serving Him in truth.   
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 20 queries.