bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jesus will end sin?  (Read 4860 times)

Brett

Jesus will end sin?
« on: May 23, 2006, 12:24:19 AM »

Do you know where is verse of Jesus victory over sin and sin will no longer exist, which mean sin will end (in the future)? Because we have all sin and it has not end yet , our bodies must decay before spiritual body.

Thanks!

chrissiela

Jesus will end sin?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2006, 12:39:00 AM »

Hi Brett:

Not sure there is a verse that says exactly that, that way... but how bout these?

Rom 5:12  Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and
death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

Rom 5:21  That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

Rom 6:23  For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

1Co 15:56  The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

Jam 1:15  Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.[/list:u]
Sin brings DEATH. As the penalty for sin IS DEATH. But we are FREED from sin and death, through Christ:

Rom 8:2  For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me
free from the law of sin and death.[/list:u]

And Death is SWALLOWED UP in VICTORY:

1Co 15:54  So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written,
Death is swallowed up in victory.

1Co 15:55  O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?[/list:u]

which gets us back to:

1Co 15:56  The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.[/list:u]

Christ fulfilled the law, abolished that enemy and DEATH... bringing immortality to light:

Eph 2:15  Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

2Ti 1:10  But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:[/list:u]

Blessings,
      Chrissie

Brett

Jesus will end sin?
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2006, 01:11:28 AM »

Quote from: chrissiela
Hi Brett:

Not sure there is a verse that says exactly that, that way... but how bout these?

Rom 5:12  Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and
death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

Rom 5:21  That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

Rom 6:23  For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

1Co 15:56  The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

Jam 1:15  Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.[/list:u]
Sin brings DEATH. As the penalty for sin IS DEATH. But we are FREED from sin and death, through Christ:

Rom 8:2  For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me
free from the law of sin and death.[/list:u]

And Death is SWALLOWED UP in VICTORY:

1Co 15:54  So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written,
Death is swallowed up in victory.

1Co 15:55  O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?[/list:u]

which gets us back to:

1Co 15:56  The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.[/list:u]

Christ fulfilled the law, abolished that enemy and DEATH... bringing immortality to light:

Eph 2:15  Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

2Ti 1:10  But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:[/list:u]

Blessings,
      Chrissie

Thank you, Chrissie!

I really appreciate your help. Yes I can see now that sin is death but Jesus victory over death and hades which mean sin will not exist forever.

bobf

Re: Jesus will end sin?
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2006, 02:06:39 AM »

Quote from: Brett
Do you know where is verse of Jesus victory over sin and sin will no longer exist, which mean sin will end (in the future)? Because we have all sin and it has not end yet , our bodies must decay before spiritual body.

Thanks!

Brett,

Here is some more...

Romans 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

John 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Daniel

Jesus will end sin?
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2006, 03:37:55 AM »

Brett wrote

Hey Brett, heres a few verses for consideration, then a few ponderings on some of these things after. :lol:

2Cr 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made "the righteousness" of God IN HIM.

We all have sin, its just not to have dominion over us. He makes us free from the law of sin and death.

Romans 5:21 That AS sin hath REIGNED unto DEATH, EVEN SO might grace REIGN through righteousness unto eternal LIFE by "Jesus Christ our Lord".

Romans 6:12 LET NOT SIN therefore REIGN in your MORTAL body, that ye should obey it in the LUST thereof.

Romans 5:17 For if by one man's offence DEATH REIGNED by one; MUCH MORRE they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness SHALL REIGN IN LIFE by ONE, Jesus Christ.)

2Peter 1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the DIVINE NATURE, HAVING ESCAPED the CORRUPTION that is in the world through LUST.

Does not MORTAL PUT ON IMMORTALITY? Or rather does not THIS corruptible PUT ON INCORRUPTION? Meaning PUT ON CHRIST who ALONE IS IMMORTAL? Not that we be UNCLOTHED but CLOTHED UPON with our house FROM HEAVEN? The Sting of death is sin and the power of sin being the law has nothing to do with a physical corpse in a physical grave. But as SIN reigned unto DEATH even so by grace unto LIFE after a spiritual truth. HIS LIFE is to be MANIFESTED through death IN our MORTAL BODIES

Corruptness is an invisible quality of the natual mans nature, Daniel shows that when He said, "My comliness hath turned IN ME to CORRUPTION. He said that while still physically living. Whereas spiritually speaking, though our outward man perishes because we are Christs our inward man (hidden man) which is incorruptible and is RENEWED and WE {His Body, many membered) after a spiritual truth do not see corruption who having "escaped it". He is liberating THE creature from the bondage to it into the NEW creature in Christ. The Spiritual body of Christ is HIS FLESH AND BONE (The MYSTERY of the CHURCH). Notice she is not referenced as Flesh and BLOOD but BONE (just as AFTER His resurrection shows Him as such in a mystery which translates to HIS BODY (us). Notice they are NOT BORN AGAIN "OF BLOOD" but OF GOD. Notice they are born NOT of CORRUPTIBLE by the INCORRIPTIBLE, The WORD OF GOD. He alone saw no corruption and He alone is immortal, but MORTAL is to put HIM ON.

The Hidden MAN (Hidden manna which did not see worms) in us (who have skin worms) is NOT corruptible of whom we are born. This hidden man has incorruptible qualities of the Divine nature we are being made partakers of NOT after a physical corspe death (which we all die) but HERE and NOW after a SPIRITUAL TRUTH. Bringing forth incorruptible FRUIT (spiritual nature bearing His image) or CORRUPT FRUIT(carnal bearing the natural mans image).

This is definately something I need to search further into, I see Peter saying he was going to PUT OFF "this tabernacle" (which while we are in do groan not to be UNCLOTHED but to be CLOTHED UPON). Peter knows "this tabernacle" is to be PUT OFF. Why was it not worded... "When THIS tabernacle is PUT OFF and WE PUT ON IMMORTALITY??? Its rather the opposite in every account I have seen so far. I see all the places speaking of Mortal OR corrruption PUTTING ON "incorruption OR immortality" BOTH of which I see Is Jesus Christ and belongs strictly to Him.. Peter knew WHEN to say PUT OFF, but in reference to "immortality" its THE MORTAL putting "it" ON. What would it "look like" if it was on?

Anyone see what I'm talking about after a spiritual truth? Not at all after a physical truth. I wrote freely here forgive me as I have four posts open at once and being 1 am in the morning I'm tired :lol: How can they be speaking physical body truths verses spiritual truths in this body?

Daniel
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 20 queries.