bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I’ve been deceived big time!!!  (Read 11496 times)

Richard D

Re: I’ve been deceived big time!!!
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2008, 02:58:36 PM »

Rene

Thank you for responding to my post as I appreciate it much. The information you had brought here has help me with my understanding.

Also I should like to take this opportunity to welcome you to this forum as well. I’m new with Ray’s teaching and also with this forum too. It’s always wonderful to receive a sister or a brother in our Lord.  :)

Thank you once again Rene for you help. God bless you. You’re friend and brother in the Lord. Richard.

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2008, 11:36:42 PM »

Rene

Thank you for responding to my post as I appreciate it much. The information you had brought here has help me with my understanding.

Also I should like to take this opportunity to welcome you to this forum as well. I'm new with Ray's teaching and also with this forum too. It's always wonderful to receive a sister or a brother in our Lord.  :)

Thank you once again Rene for you help. God bless you. You're friend and brother in the Lord. Richard.

Hi Richard,

Forgive me for taking so long to respond to your kind words, but I was on the road travelling from out of town and just got the opportunity to see this post.

As Kathy mentioned, I'm not new to the forum, but I am a new moderator.  I've been studying Ray's material for over 3 years and a member of the forum for over 2 years.  This is an incredible group of people to study God's word with, and I am happy that you have been drawn here to be a part of it.

As far as being full of God's love and mercy, I'm still a work in process!  However, it's getting better every day.

Peace and His mercy to you,

René

ez2u

« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2008, 12:57:38 AM »

Brenda just read your great post.  Thank you for pointing out it is not Godly to be foolish and not accept common responsibility. Joe  your post was great.  we learn and grow by our trials that is set before us daily  it is a blessing.  peggy
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 01:22:11 AM by ez2u »

Richard D

« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2008, 09:55:33 AM »

Rene

I’m delighted to understand you have been reading Ray’s papers about three years now as I have only began about seven weeks ago. Its incredible how much I thought I knew turned out to be further from the truth than mar’s is to the earth.

I have taken great comfort in God’s truths knowing the world has painted and unpleasant picture of our creator.

I should like to welcome you sister Rene as a new forum moderator as I take comfort in knowing I have a knowledgeable sister in the Lord who can help me with my understanding.

With Love and in His love you’re friend and brother in our Lord Jesus. Richard.  :)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 20 queries.