bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: saving the conference video  (Read 4015 times)

Amrhrasach

saving the conference video
« on: October 03, 2008, 01:30:38 PM »

For the tech's out there.

I've been attempting to save the video's of the last conference but it isn't working out.

Usually "save target as" works, but, for some reason on the videos that isn't working.

Guaranteed, since I'm on dial-up a 46 minute video would not stream rapidly or steady so I'm trying to "save" on a memory stick from work.

Any suggestions or workarounds?

Thanks.

A.

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Re: saving the conference video
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2008, 01:47:18 PM »

I don't think it is possible using the new service for the videos

Craig

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Re: saving the conference video
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2008, 03:54:22 PM »

If the videos are up (or re-encoded) as .swf (flash) files (it appears they are), there are applications which will allow you to save in that format.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=saving+flash+video+files&btnG=Google+Search&aq=2&oq=saving+flash+video

will give you a list of such, and information about them.  Maybe that will point you to something you can use.

Note:  I don't think that most common stand-alone media players will play flash files, but again, there are players that will.  Should be easy to find.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 03:57:34 PM by Dave in Tenn »
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 19 queries.