bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: My mom has passed away.  (Read 11283 times)

iris

Re: My mom has passed away.
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2008, 01:16:26 AM »

Gena, I am sorry to hear of your loss. and will keep you and your family
in my prayers. Its hard to loose someone you love so much.  :'(

Iris

jenniferonline

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2008, 03:22:39 AM »

Dearest Gena,

I wish i could give you a real HUG right now.  ::HUG::  -Jen

Sirach

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2008, 11:39:08 AM »

Gena,

Im sorry for your loss. You are in my prayers.

Robin

dogcombat

« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2008, 03:24:00 PM »

Gena,

I too am sorry about your loss.  But you know that her suffering in this life is now done.

God be with you
Ches

hillsbororiver

« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2008, 08:08:39 PM »

Hi Gena,

Been there with my Mom and also dealing with the comments that were intended to soothe at the wake and funeral.

Dear Sister at least now you have the wisdom from above on where she is (sleeping) as well as knowing some day she will be with you and us in an immortal, incorruptable body.

Praise God!

His Peace, Wisdom and Comfort to you, Jerry and your entire family,

Joe   

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2008, 05:14:50 AM »

dear gena,
i am so sorry to hear that your momma passed away. i have thought of you often since the conference as even then you awaited the dreaded phone call from your sister about your momma. as others on this forum have said, take heart in knowing the truth of God's scriptures regarding the sleep which your mother now sleeps. my daddy also died from alzheimers disease complications and i agree it is a terrible terrible disease. my family's consolation was that his suffering on this earth was finished. i too did not know God's Truth about death when my daddy died, but i know it now thanks be to God through His servant ray smith. lean on Him during the days ahead and lean also on your lovely jerry. take comfort in knowing the Truth and in knowing that jerry shares your Knowledge. i pray that you and your sisters will grow closer during this time, as i know you have a concern about this. i will keep you and jerry and your family in my prayers. please let us on the forum know how you are doing.

love in Him,
claudia

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2008, 03:14:28 PM »

Praying for you gena. I could not imagine loosing my mother. It would hurt me to much.

God be with you, i know He is.

In Christ,

Alex

gmik

« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2008, 01:04:27 PM »

Thank you for your kind words, all of you.  Your love is felt for sure.

Just got back and I did mention a few things on Beloved's birthday post for me.

It was actually a nice service.  My mom even looked like my mom!! A neighbor is a retired United Methodist pastor and she gave the service.  Very generic, hopeful, and uplifting. (No 'she's up there fishing' or anything like that!).  I was able to tell a few relatives that she is actually quite dead but will rise at the great resurrection.

My sister was concerned that I thought my mom was going to hell.  So I assured her that I DID NOT think that, and that we would all be together again at the Great White Throne.  I sort of left it at that. All in all I am glad it is over but it was good to see relatives and reminescing (sp?) about old times.  One aunt wants to know more, so I am sending her some of Ray's papers.

Again, thank you for your prayers and love.  It is so good to be back home and on the forum!!

Linny

« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2008, 10:57:02 PM »

Gena,
So happy it went so well.
I just love watching God's protection for us when we have to deal with these things.

Bless you, Lin

kweli

« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2008, 05:41:42 AM »

Older sister Gena

So sorry to hear of your loss.

Glad it went well.

So you just had to teach?  :D  :D  :D

Psalm 115:1

joyful1

« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2008, 07:59:15 AM »

Hi Gena--
You've brought so much joy to this forum...wisdom and encouragement to others as well....I am sorry for your loss. I am praying for your strength and comfort as you navigate the days and months ahead....know that you are in my heart and prayers today and as the Spirit brings you to mind in the future....you are special....and appreciated....and loved!
God bless you, honey...
your friend,
Joyce

gmik

« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2008, 08:18:06 PM »

Linny, Kweli, and Joyce- thank you for your love and support.  Joyce, love the picture, wish I could do that on here for others.  I really love the pix on our forum. Kweli- hey, I teach in my sleep and dreams all the time-! Lin, I love to read a thread and watch how God works thru things, like Ninny's grandson Grayson.  Funny, this time it was me!

Imabeliever

« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2008, 12:54:28 AM »

So sorry for your loss, My prayers are with you! At least you have the hope that Jesus gave us all!  When she next awakens she will be in the presence of The Lord! God Bless!

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2008, 04:21:43 AM »

Hi G
I have only seen this thread now. At present I am able to visit the Forum only on the weekends as the phone connection to my home has still not been installed. I can visit the Forum from my office on weekends.

My condolances to you on your loss and I am glad you were a source of comfort and truth to others.

Arc

gmik

« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2008, 02:32:59 PM »

Thank you Deborah.

Thanks to all of you for your love and show of support.  It means alot to me.

I am back at work and life is returning to normal.

musicman

« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2008, 09:13:17 PM »

I am sorry for your loss.

Stevernator

« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2008, 01:15:07 AM »

Hi Gena,

It is a sobering for me to reflect on how God has given me my family and how precious our family is to us in light of your post. I'm glad to hear that life is returning to normal for you. May God be with you.

Steve
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 18 queries.