bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Conference Notes  (Read 6219 times)

Fabruk

Conference Notes
« on: October 03, 2008, 06:05:32 PM »

Hey Guys, Greetings from UK.

I just watched all the videos from the last conference and I am thrilled to have learned so much.

I really wish I could have gone to the conference but it was not my time.

There was so much at this conference that I am sure I missed a lot. Therefore I would like to ask the forum if there is anyone who attended the conference and have the notes with them. Would you be interested in sending a copy over to UK so I could share with guys over here? I will pay for all the expenses. All I need is someone willing to spend the time copying it. I have checked with Dennis and he said would be OK to do so.

We are starting a small meeting here and any help with the notes would be very appreciated.  I also intend to translate some of the papers to Portuguese so I can share with my friends. I guess the Notes that Ray handed out would be more comprehensive.

So if anyone is willing, please send me an email on this site and we will arrange everything else.

God Bless all and thank you so much.

Heidi

Re: Conference Notes
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2008, 12:22:57 AM »

Fabio, you jumped the gun on me.  I was also going to ask if a copy can be sent to New Zealand.  I will also pay for any expenses in order to get an copy if anyone is willing.

Love
Heidi

Kat

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2008, 06:17:54 PM »

This will give you most all the note material we got at the conference using the links provided.

First page is a pic of the Barringer meteorite impact crater in Arizona

Ray's comment in notes:
You are looking at the only proof you will ever need that the earth is billions of years old and the there has never been a global flood.

These rounded structures with a deep depression surrounded by a parapet of ejected stone and earth, millions of tons of finely pulverized silica, large quantitles of iron globular "shale balls," randomly mixed meterorite material, anomalies such as "shocked quarts," radiometric datable "melt rocks," plus the absence of any naturally occurring volcanic rock in the vicnity, prove that some of these structures were formed millions/billions of years ago.  Had there a global flood, there would be no remaining surface signs left.  Had they impaced the earth after a global flood there would be no one left alive to be discussing this matter.  Clecxulub crater alone had the destructive power of 25,000 atomic bombs and Scientists now are finding many hundreds of impact craters.  These could have the combined force of millions of nuclear bombs!

Page 2 from this site http://www.univie.ac.at/geochemistry/koeberl/impact/ Scroll down the page about 2/3 to 'mineral and rock melts.' 

Page 3 of notes, same site go back up about half way you will see this line, PDFs, together with the somewhat less definitive planar fractures (PFs) This paragraph the pics that follow it and the paragraph after pics.

Page 4 is the first 6 paragraphs on this site http://geocities.com/questioningpage/Evolve1

Page 5
See pic of rock layers at this site
http://www.solarviews.com/eng/tercrate.htm
This is a cross section of the Cretaceous-Tertiary boundary from Raton, New Mexico. The light-colored clay layer marks the boundary and contains impact signs such as spheres of melted rock, grains of shocked quartz and a large amount of iridium.

Ray's comment in notes: Of 120 impact craters, not ONE has been recorded by secular history. end comment

See pic of Chicxulub at this site.
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap960604.html
The impact of a comet or asteroid about the size of Hephaistos or SL9 hitting the Earth was probably responsible for the extinction of the dinosaurs 65 million years ago.  It left a 180 km crater now buried below the jungle near Chicxulub in the Yucatan Peninsula.

Calculations based on the observed number of asteroids suggest that we should expect about 3 craters 10 km or more across to be formed on the Earth every million years.  This is in good agreement with the geologic record.  It is more difficult to compute the frequency of larger impacts like Chicxulub but once per 100 million years seems like a reasonable guess. 

Ray's comment in notes: Since the crater of Chicxulub, Yucatan is still very visible, it had to happen AFTER Noah's flood.  When in the last 4300 years has the earth experienced a catastrophy such as this?  It is total nonsense!  One major impact is expected every 3 million years.  When then did the 120 impact craters still visible form in the last 4000 years?

Page 6
Ray's comment in notes: SEEING IS BELIEVING  [The simple indisputable facts]
If the largest impact craters were formed before man and Noah's flood was global, then all impact surface structures would have been totally obliterated or covered over by such a flood, and we would not see a single one of them today - but we can see them today.

But if the largest impact craters were formed after Noah's flood, then the size and magnitude of the larger ones would have since obliterated much of the human race during recorded history.  Poisonous gases, dust and debris and global winters would have lasted for many years causing worldwide death and extinction.  But there is no record of such worldwide famine and death. 

Therefore, the earth and large impact craters are very much older than man, and there never was a global flood.

Page 7 
Pics here. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_pyramids
Ray's comment in notes:   THE PYRAMINDS
How do the Pyramids in Egypt prove that the Earth in millions/billions of years old and that there never was no global flood?

The Step Pyramid at Saqqara was built 2750 BC (400 years before the accepted year of Noah's flood, 2348).  The Great Pyramid at Gaza was built 200 years before the flood, 2560 BC.  A global flood would have totally obliterated these pyramids.  But if the pyramids were built after Noah's flood, then there is 700 years of Egyptian history simply will not fit into post flood history.

Therefore there never was a global flood, and if there never was a global flood, then the miles and miles of sedimentary strata around the world would have taken millions/billions of years to form.

Page 8-11 
http://www.cofc.edu/~piccione/graphics/kinglist.html
Go down the list to the heading to
OLD KINGDOM
Dynasty III: 2705-2630
First one on the list is Horus Nekhtza (Za) Nebka I 2705-2687
Ray has this as the time of the Bent Pyramid.

Go on down the list to Dynasty IV: 2630-2524, under this heading you will see (Khnum-)Khufwi (Khufu/"Cheops") 2606-2583, Ray has this as the time of the Great Pyramids.

Go down the list, Dynasty VI: 2400-2250?
Under this heading you will see, Pepi II  2355 - 2261, Ray has this as the time of the flood.

Down the list, Dynasty XI: 2134-1991
Down to, Nebtawyre Mentuhotep IV   - 1991, Ray has this as the time of Abraham.

Pages 12-13 
http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/geocolumn/#column
25 COMPLETE GEOLOGIC COLUMNS FROM AROUND THE WORLD
Morris and Parker (1987, p. 163) writes, Now the geologic column is an idea, not an actual series of rock layers. Nowhere do we find the complete sequence.

They are wrong. You just saw the whole column piled up in one place where one oil well can drill through it. Not only that, the entire geologic column is found in 25 other basins around the world, piled up in proper order. These basins are:

The Ghadames Basin in Libya
The Beni Mellal Basin in Morrocco
The Tunisian Basin in Tunisia
The Oman Interior Basin in Oman
The Western Desert Basin in Egypt
The Adana Basin in Turkey
The Iskenderun Basin in Turkey
The Moesian Platform in Bulgaria
The Carpathian Basin in Poland
The Baltic Basin in the USSR
The Yeniseiy-Khatanga Basin in the USSR
The Farah Basin in Afghanistan
The Helmand Basin in Afghanistan
The Yazd-Kerman-Tabas Basin in Iran
The Manhai-Subei Basin in China
The Jiuxi Basin China
The Tung t'in - Yuan Shui Basin China
The Tarim Basin China
The Szechwan Basin China
The Yukon-Porcupine Province Alaska
The Williston Basin in North Dakota
The Tampico Embayment Mexico
The Bogata Basin Colombia
The Bonaparte Basin, Australia
The Beaufort Sea Basin/McKenzie River Delta

ENTIRE GEOLOGIC COLUMN AS FOOUND AT ONE LOCATION IN NORTH DAKOTA
The W. H. Hunt Trust Estate Larson #1 will in Section 10 Township 148 N Range 101 W was drilled to 15,064 feet deep. This well was drilled just west of the outcrop of the Golden Valley formation and begins in the Tertiary Fort Union Formation. The various horizons described above were encountered at the following depths (Fm=formation; Grp=Group; Lm=Limestone):

Tertiary Ft. Union Fm ..........................100 feet
Cretaceous Greenhorn Fm .......................4910 feet
Cretaceous Mowry Fm........................... 5370 feet
Cretaceous Inyan Kara Fm.......................5790 feet
Jurassic Rierdon Fm............................6690 feet
Triassic Spearfish Fm..........................7325 feet
Permian Opeche Fm..............................7740 feet
Pennsylvanian Amsden Fm........................7990 feet
Pennsylvanian Tyler Fm.........................8245 feet
Mississippian Otter Fm.........................8440 feet
Mississippian Kibbey Lm........................8780 feet
Mississippian Charles Fm.......................8945 feet
Mississippian Mission Canyon Fm................9775 feet
Mississippian Lodgepole Fm....................10255 feet
Devonian Bakken Fm............................11085 feet
Devonian Birdbear Fm..........................11340 feet
Devonian Duperow Fm...........................11422 feet
Devonian Souris River Fm......................11832 feet
Devonian Dawson Bay Fm........................12089 feet
Devonian Prairie Fm...........................12180 feet
Devonian Winnipegosis Grp.....................12310 feet
Silurian Interlake Fm.........................12539 feet
Ordovician Stonewall Fm.......................13250 feet
Ordovician Red River Dolomite.................13630 feet
Ordovician Winnipeg Grp.......................14210 feet
Ordovician Black Island Fm....................14355 feet
Cambrian Deadwood Fm..........................14445 feet
Precambrian...................................14945 feet

End of notes.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 08:28:02 PM by Kat »

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2008, 07:15:34 PM »

Kathy, I don't know what to say except thank you for all your hard work.

Dennis

OBrenda

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2008, 09:47:17 PM »

Thanks Kat! :)

Your fingers must get sore!

iris

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2008, 11:55:14 PM »

Thank you Kat in all the hard work you do, and the love that you have to share this with us all...Thank you!!!

Iris

aqrinc

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2008, 02:00:39 AM »

Kat,

Thank you so much for all the hard work, this is great stuff for more research.

Geo.

Heidi

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2008, 04:57:24 AM »

Kat, may God bless you for blessing us.  Thank you so much for what you have done.

Love
Heidi

PS Just listened to the audio last night, so reading it just semented the truth for me a bit further.

jeetkunejimi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2008, 07:32:42 AM »

Hi there Fabio,
                      I noticed your from England , so am I, I'm living in Nottingham where are you in England if I may be so bold to ask? Perhaps we can exchange E-mail addresses and chew the fat of the word from time to time. My brother-in-law, my wife, 3 other friends of mine and myself get together when we can and have a study and prayer time. As you know there are so few of us who believe as we do it's always nice to network with other believers. Any way I'm monologing again, hope to hear from you soon heres my E-mail address, Authenticjkd@hotmail.co.uk

God bless.
Jeetkunejimi.
Join me now in my new massive money making business venture, selling asbestos blankets only on Sundays at the exits of Orthodox churches. It's really gonna take off.

Fabruk

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2008, 12:37:02 PM »

Kat,

Thank you soooooooooo much for your hard work. You have no Idea how many people will be blessed by your effort.

Thank you again

God Bless

Fabio

Kat

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2008, 02:13:35 PM »

Just a note.  I have posted the Sat. afternoon audio #7 transcript 'The Six Days Of Creation.'

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,8385.0.html

I am working on the Sunday morning transcript now and will go back to Sat. morning audios after that.

I appreciate your thankfulness for these things, and I know by where my strength comes, all glory to God  :)

mercy, peace and love
Kat

carol v

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2008, 03:36:36 PM »

You're AMAZING Kat.  :D

aqrinc

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2008, 08:39:55 PM »

Thank you Kat,

Now i have the video for home, audio for the car and transcripts to share with any that need it.
You are indeed a most wonderful and yes amazing person.

Love and Truth, George.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 23 queries.