bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Good day or bad day???  (Read 5146 times)

winner08

Good day or bad day???
« on: October 04, 2008, 07:29:08 PM »

We all have good and bad days but mine start when I am actually in bed before I even get out of the bed. I lay there thinking MAN do I want to get up now? NO, later? NO, When? I got to get to work. Point being even as people who know the truth in God's word we all have our demons to deal with. It just seems to me that the hardest thing to do is to start my day. Once my day gets going most of the time is OK.

I just need to vent. Thanks

Darren

frecklegirl417

Re: Good day or bad day???
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2008, 08:48:40 PM »

Darren,

You can vent all you want here about that and almost anything. We are one big happy family and that is what family is for. I believe we all go through a point in our lives where we contemplate is it going to be a good or bad. For me and this is only my own opinion.... When I wake up and realize I am able to spend that day with my husband and my Heavenly Father granted me that it makes everything seem much easier. Do not get me wrong there was a time that I was so blinded by false teachings I couldn't see any good days, now I see some good days and some bad. On my bad days I come here and read the threads and study some more of what I learned and it makes my day a whole lot brighter. I do hope this little confession of sorts helps you my brother.

From a little sister in Christ,
                                                      Pam

Martinez

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2008, 10:45:52 PM »

It's easy for me to tell when I'm engaging in act of abstract stupidity,

I'm awake!

musicman

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2008, 01:43:33 AM »

I had a crappy day!!  My favorite college team lost again.  Well, there's always tomorrow.  My favorite NFL team is playing.  Man, if they lose I'm gonna put my foot through the TV screen!!

Martinez

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2008, 02:04:41 AM »

I had a crappy day!!  My favorite college team lost again.  Well, there's always tomorrow.  My favorite NFL team is playing.  Man, if they lose I'm gonna put my foot through the TV screen!!

Man that's just silly!

That's what guns are for!

Douglas Wayne Thomas

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2008, 02:26:42 AM »

Every night, actually early morning, when I go to bed, usually around 5am or 6am, I thank the Lord for the blessed day that I have had; I refuse to have bad days all of my days are good, only some are better than others. I pray that the Lord watches over me while I die, yes you read that right. I think of sleep as dying every time I fall asleep. I do my daily dying for Christ everytime I go to bed.

Like the song says, Now evry gambler knows that the secret to survivin
Is knowin what to throw away and knowing what to keep.
cause evry hands a winner and evry hands a loser,
And the best that you can hope for is to die in your sleep.

Richard D

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2008, 06:54:49 AM »

The Who wrote a song …..part of lyrics ….. ;D..This is just another tricky day for you... ;D

;D  In His Love having fun  Richard.  ;D

winner08

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2008, 08:15:40 AM »

does anybody know the whereabouts of Roy from the UK??

Darren

frecklegirl417

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2008, 12:58:04 PM »

:( I am sad to say Roy from uk Quit the forum for reasons I do not understand but maybe a mod could tell you more.

musicman

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2008, 06:26:27 PM »

Wow, what a great day!!  I guess my TV will not have to suffer the wrath of my foot after all.

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2008, 02:23:23 AM »

Man that's just silly!

That's what guns are for!

hey martinez,
is that the elvis coming out in you???? i laughed out loud on your reply. silly, silly.

claudia
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 22 queries.