bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Questions  (Read 5856 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Questions
« on: May 23, 2006, 11:14:17 AM »

Dear MW:  I will COMMENT in your email................

1.  Are you a Seventh Day Adventist?

COMMENT:  No.

2.  When I was a Roman Catholic I never wirried about going to Hell.  Since I left them because I began to read NKJV Bible, I realized they were pagans and wanted no part of them anymore.  Your articles now inform me that all Christianity is passed down from RC Paganism and there is no hell for eternity.  Well, that certainly takes a load off my mind.  In other words, how can I love a God who terrifies me.  One false move and eternity in hell.  There is no way to not sin in this world if you want to survive.  Sometimes it is necessary to lie to protect one's self or cover up some dumb thing one has done in order to close the door on past mistakes and move on.

3.  Please confirm my understanding  
        a.  You don't need to accept Jesus and be "born again", because he already took care of all that at the cross.

COMMENT:  No, everyone must accept Jesus and acknowledge Him as Lord and Saviour and repent and obey God before he will ever be saved (Acts 4:12; Phil. 2:9-11, Eph. 2:8-10; etc.).

b.  When I die, I go to sleep to be awakened again at the Resurrection and either be totally destroyed (cease to exist) or be called to live eternally in Heaven.

COMMENT:  No.  You are either in the first resurrection to reign with Christ, or you are in the latter resurrection to Judgment.

c.  Now I can forget about going to church and be free of all this awful fear of damnation and be happy again, minding my own business to let people lead the life they want.

COMMENT:  You can be free of "eternal damnation," however, you will either be judged NOW (I Pet.4:17), or you will be judged LATER (I Cor. 11:31-32), but either way, YOU WILL GO THROUGH JUDGMENT.
    Ray

MW
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 22 queries.