bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Are we Over Engineered  (Read 4343 times)

aqrinc

Are we Over Engineered
« on: October 06, 2008, 02:42:43 PM »

Are we humans Over engineered for this job or simply Governored until we are broken in ?  ???

To God Be The Glory.

Geo.

OOPS  :-[
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 05:10:27 PM by aqr »

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Are we Over Engineered
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 04:24:31 PM »

Are we humans Over engineered for this job or simply Governored until we are broben in ?  ???

To God Be The Glory.

Geo.

Taking a chance here George, that I understand your question.

The human body and brain/mind are so wonderfully made and adaptable that it is difficult to believe that we may eventually leave our carnal bodies behind and be given a means of existance and communication that is so much superior to what we now have that there is virtually no comparison.  I truly believe that this is what will happen. 

Then what is the purpose of God taking such pains to produce the human and all the life on the earth and in fact the entire creation?  My first thought is that God always does superior work and that there is no way to improve upon His creation considering the purpose for which it was made.

With the above in mind please consider how amazing our spiritual "bodies" will be and what we will be capable of understanding.  Imagine the power to control ourselves according to God's will in a manner such that it will be fully natural for us to love one another and in every way put God first.  No more temptation, no more concern for the unknown, having absolute trust in our creator and in one another.

I hope that was what you were thinking about, if not please let me know.

Indiana bob

aqrinc

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 05:23:08 PM »

I guess what i am getting at is the principle of planting and growing. We have to be planted or die in order to be
born again, the seed has built into it all that will become the tree with fruit. Dying is being broken completely so we
can be reborn into what we will be In Christ; the essence or that which is not flesh is still used for therein is all we
experience now. I know this is going somewhere but i am struggling with definitions at the moment so help me out if
you discern where this is going.

Geo.

aqrinc

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2008, 03:43:32 AM »

Indiana bob,

If nothing from this current person that we are is used in the future; what is all this learning and hurting,
Praying, correcting, crying, sadness, happiness and suffering for. Thus i ask are we over engineered or only
operating in safe mode at the moment, the person not just the body?

Geo.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 19 queries.