bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: God is Good and THEN SOME!  (Read 4107 times)

Ninny

God is Good and THEN SOME!
« on: October 08, 2008, 02:13:49 AM »

Hi everyone!
We have had a long weekend. Grayson had his surgery on Monday this is what we learned:
The tumor was growing from the brain stem it lay between the cerebellum and the brainstem.
The doctor said he got all but about 10% that which was actually on the brainstem. When he got to Children's Hospital the doctor and nurses were waiting for a very sick little boy. You can imagine their shock to see such an active healthy little kid!

The inflamation in the brain against the tumor was causing all the problems with his vision,speech, balance and some other things that we realized were going on but didn't think it was anything unusual for a 2 year old! Well the surgery was 4 hours and that was agonizingly slow! After the surgery they said he was waking up and moving his arms and legs and making facial expressions which were all signs that his motor skills were working!

Last night we saw him in ICU and he was squeezing our fingers and trying to open his eyes. He was still pretty sedated. Well this morning before we left Birmingham we went in to see him. He tried to talk, but was still pretty groggy. Hey Brenda this one is for you- I sang to him "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" and he tried to sing it with me! He was only groaning, but he was trying!! :D

Also this is funny-I have a mole on the side of my face I put my face up to the rails in the crib and he reached out and touched the mole!
I have another mole on my arm that he always is touching I said "here's your mole!" and he reached out and put his finger on it! HA!
Here is the best part from today: He is in his room now and he ate a half of a chicken finger and some french fries and some Jello!
then his mommy sent me a picture of him sitting in his daddy's lap!

He will have another MRI in the morning so they can see exactly how much of the tumor is actually left behind. We are waiting for the pathology on the tumor which they will hopefully have tomorrow or Thursday. If it is benign (we are believing for that) then he may be home by the weekend!

this little synopsis seems so lame compared with what God has actually done  here!  It is unbelievable! He has a web page from the hospital that they will update, soon as I get the address I'll pass it along so you can read the beautiful testimony this has given my family.  My daughter-in-law and son have asked that you continue praying for Grayson and for another little 2 year old who has the same tumor Grayson had only his is far larger and much worse. this little boy's name is Elijah and my son and daughter-in-law are so full of compassion for this little boy that they are asking everyone to pray for him. Little Elijah's condition is very grave, please pray.

Thank you everyone for all your prayers! When we get past the pathology report we will be on the road to full recovery!
Kathy  :)

jenniferonline

Re: God is Good and THEN SOME!
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2008, 02:46:36 AM »

Kathy, I bet there is SOO much more to the story and thanks for reminding me what is REALLY important.  I love your MOLE STORY.  LOL!! 

We'll keep praying, my 11 year old (MARINA) especially.

-Jen

aqrinc

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2008, 03:15:10 AM »

Hi Kathy,

Thank God for The Successful operation on Grayson. I just said a Prayer for both Grayson and Elijah
asking God to heal both of them.

In Jesus Christ,
Geo.

OBrenda

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2008, 09:25:30 AM »

Praise God Kathy! :'( ;D :'( ;D  This is for Grayson......Brenda ;D

Ninny

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2008, 10:37:41 PM »

Hey everyone we just got the result of the last MRI- the 10% of the tumor that the dr couldn't get God did!! There is NO PART OF THE TUMOR LEFT!!! He is coming home tomorrow!!!!  Praise God!!
 ;D ;D ;D

EKnight

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2008, 11:45:17 PM »

That's fantastic!!!!!  I am so very happy for everyone.  I love hearing of the hope that miracles bring.

Eileen

Snowfire

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2008, 12:27:03 AM »

I am so happy to hear that. :)

Rick

gmik

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2008, 01:56:35 PM »

OMG

PRAISE GOD!!!!

Truly what wonderful news!!!!  I am overjoyed for you all.

I will be praying for little Elijah.  Unfortunately, hospitals do remind us sometimes that others have problems too.

iris

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2008, 02:14:47 PM »

That is great!!! That's good news, and I'm happy to hear about it.
Thanks for letting us know.  :)

Iris

sansmile

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • my beautiful grandchildren
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2008, 03:18:04 PM »

That is awesome news i am praying for Graysons speedy recovery and for little Elijah and his family too.

God Bless
Sandie x
Walk in the Spirit
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 22 queries.