bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Home again  (Read 4898 times)

winner08

Home again
« on: October 08, 2008, 03:10:44 AM »

I really don't expect any replies to this. I want to tell yall that while surffing the ;net I came across another site where they discuss their beliefs. I jfound out very quickly that when I tryed to discuss my beliefs, they tore me a new one. Free will, all will be saved and no hell, these were my talking points and man I did't do a very good job conveying my beliefs I was over my head. some were rude know it alls. I wasn't teaching, I was telling them what I believe any why. They told me I wrong and why I was wrong and I was a dumb @$# for believeing in such things. mWell I had enough and deleted the site.  I should have done it alot sooner. I feel at home once again. Thanks

Darren

aqrinc

Re: Home again
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2008, 03:21:10 AM »

Welcome Home again Darren, it is a very unforgiving world of Bible thumpers out there in Babylon.
Do not try to take away their hell or free will and don't dare save those condemned by same.
That will teach you to keep your nose out of other peoples private business.

Geo.  ;D

Martinez

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2008, 06:41:32 AM »

Welcome Home again Darren, it is a very unforgiving world of Bible thumpers out there in Babylon.
Do not try to take away their hell or free will and don't dare save those condemned by same.
That will teach you to keep your nose out of other peoples private business.

Geo.  ;D

Their privet business that they try to shove down the whole worlds throat, even at the point of a sword!

I dread to think what their gonna do to us when the Lord is willing.

OBrenda

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2008, 09:06:37 AM »

Welcome Back Home Darren,

I noticed your absence, and missed you. :)

Thank God We need You Here!!

Brenda

Richard D

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2008, 08:54:20 PM »

Hi Darren.

Welcome back brother. I think you should go back to that website and say to them, you’ll never believe in a million years what they are saying about God. I’m telling what they are teaching totally freaked me out.

If not for the sake of yourself then for the sake of God you need to hear what they are saying. It’s unbelievable. Go right now to Bible truths .com and check it out. It’s totally unbelievable.

Then Darren after that God will take care of the rest.  ;D

In His Love. Richard.

winner08

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2008, 05:31:24 PM »

Thanks everybody for the support. I will tell you I have a whole new found respect for Ray and what he does(teaches). Man, when I would say God will save all I would go through the Bible and other sources to find scripture to back it up and since I don't know where exactly those Scriptures are I would have to really search hard and long. Needless to say it took alot out of me. Yet they refuse to see. Not that I thought they would but I did it formyself more then them. Like I said I have a whole new found respect for Ray. Not that I didn't respect him in the first place. It is really hard work. then to just get it totally rejected.

Darren

Douglas Wayne Thomas

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2008, 09:10:25 AM »

Winner08 - "mainstream Christian churches" have to exclude someone or else they can not feel special. If you let them know that everyone will be saved then they have no one to exclude.

If they do not have free will then they can not choose to go to heaven or Hell. Without Hell they have nothing to threaten non-believers into believing like them.

Once you start to believe like them then you have to behave in a certain way to maintain membership in that group. Part of being a good member of any organized group is paying for that privilege (tithes).

See where this ends? It doesn't until you, or your family, run out of money!

Have you ever seen Jehovah W's or Mormons plying their trade down on crack street? You won't either, poor people, drug addicts, hookers, and homeless people can not fill the coffers of the church, therefore they don't try to recruit those type of people.

Who did Jesus spend most of his time with? That's right; the diseased, homeless, addicted and hookers! Jesus said the well do not need a doctor.

Seeking to do God's will always,

Doug
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 20 queries.