bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A prayer Request  (Read 4241 times)

lilitalienboi16

A prayer Request
« on: October 08, 2008, 03:20:08 PM »

Hey everyone, this prayer request might seem kind of lame and maybe it is but... i could really use it. I know everyone is really busy and struggling with their own thing so i won't be upset if you forget to pray for me about this but if you can, thanks a ton!

So here's the thing. I'm taking calculus this semester at OCC and i'm really struggling with it. I got a B in pre-calc but i just bombed the test last week [56/100] and i didn't do to good on the first. 78/100. I really wanna pass this class and if i don't, ill never be able to become a doctor because this is a required class for all medical students. I know God can do all things, i know He is the only reason anyone ever understands things like this, be they sciences or math, so i'm hoping that He will hear me out and give me understanding for this class, atleast enough to pass with a B. I Just don't see why God would put it on my heart to wanna be a doctor and than not give me the ability to accomplish and pass the classes and goals required to be a doctor. I'm kind of nervous that i won't pass this class so i'm really reaching out here and hoping for a miracle. I'm no math genious, i really am not, i'm infact quiet horrible at it. That's why i need Him!

So if you could just remember me in your prayers, i would be thankful, if not, don't feel bad, i completely understand because even sometimes i forget to pray for people that i have told i will pray for. Besides, this is really minor thing, not like anyones life is on the line here, so yea, if you can, thanks alot, if not, thanks anyway for reading this!

God bless you all,

Alex

OBrenda

Re: A prayer Request
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2008, 03:26:15 PM »

Praying for you right now Alex.

Doctors do save lives {Gods Will} so it maybe lives on the line... ;)
Brenda

iris

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2008, 06:08:54 PM »

You will be in my prayers.

Iris

Ninny

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2008, 10:22:07 PM »

Alex,
God is a big God! Nothing is too small or trivial. We trust him for the trivial things and the big things like the important tests (of any kind) God will take care of just hang in there!
Kathy

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2008, 01:51:41 AM »

Thank you all of you for praying. Obrenda, what you said really hit me. Indeed, if it is God's plan than doctors do save lives! Thanks for that, it was a blessing to read.

Ninny, thanks for the kind reminder. Sometimes i just feel selfish asking you guys to remember me in your prayers when you have others who perhaps need you much more or even youreselves, who need prayer much more than i do.

God bless you all,

Alex

Dianne

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2008, 01:21:08 PM »

Alex,
 You're our little brother. Of course we will pray for you ::)

Dianne

gmik

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2008, 01:29:45 PM »

Absolutely Agree Dianne.  Alex, if it is important to you, it is important to us. With my 2 sons in college I am praying for grades all the time ;).  It will be no prob to add you in :-*  Besides thats what families do!!!

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2008, 03:05:35 AM »

Absolutely Agree Dianne.  Alex, if it is important to you, it is important to us. With my 2 sons in college I am praying for grades all the time ;).  It will be no prob to add you in :-*  Besides thats what families do!!!

Aw, thank you both very much! I really appreciate it. God bless you both and if theirs any prayers you need, let me know. Lord knows ill try and remember them! =]
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 20 queries.