bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Laugh!  (Read 5860 times)

WhoAmI

Laugh!
« on: October 08, 2008, 03:48:44 PM »

Hi,

I am have been listening to the audios of the last conference. It sounds as if you all were having some serious belly laughter at times. And who is that guy with the big voice who was cracking everyone up so bad? Thanks for the laughs!

Jeff

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Re: Laugh!
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2008, 03:51:12 PM »

I think that was probably Patrick ;) ;D

Craig

Ray-Ray

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2008, 11:54:41 PM »

I think that was my friend Bob, we were sitting on the front row peace Ray-Ray

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2008, 01:55:34 AM »

I think Ray Ray is right.  I didn't meet Bob, but I liked him. 
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

cjwood

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2008, 02:25:37 AM »

yes it was ray ray's friend bob. he even cracked ray smith up a time or two. patrick was sitting in the very last row across from me.

claudia

WhoAmI

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2008, 02:45:10 AM »

Thanks!  ;D

gmik

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2008, 01:46:19 PM »

;D ;D ;D  Oh my gosh-did he ever crack us up!!!!

No offense, to any hillbilly, as I are one too, but he had a very deep voice and seriously from the south and would say things like "that is over my head".

Now that doesn't seem to funny to read it but to HEAR him say it was hilarious!!  Thanks for the memory, I had forgotten that!

WhoAmI

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2008, 06:15:08 PM »

;D ;D ;D  Oh my gosh-did he ever crack us up!!!!

No offense, to any hillbilly, as I are one too, but he had a very deep voice and seriously from the south and would say things like "that is over my head".

Now that doesn't seem to funny to read it but to HEAR him say it was hilarious!!  Thanks for the memory, I had forgotten that!

Yeah it is funny to listen to, so I know it had to be all the better to be there. His style of talk only made it all the more humorous. Hearing everyone bust out was great as well. I would of liked to seen Ray's reactions.

Jeff

Beloved

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2008, 07:29:28 PM »

Ray enjoyed it too.

beloved

Ray-Ray

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2008, 07:45:10 PM »

I called Bob up today , an told him he was a star today on B.T. he just laughed, he told me to (tellum down here in jaw-ja we know how to live an have fun)   jaw-ja= georgia , we r still laughing, we both learned alot from that study, more respect for GOD an science .peace Ray-Ray

WhoAmI

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2008, 03:40:08 AM »

I called Bob up today , an told him he was a star today on B.T. he just laughed, he told me to (tellum down here in jaw-ja we know how to live an have fun)   jaw-ja= georgia , we r still laughing, we both learned alot from that study, more respect for GOD an science .peace Ray-Ray

That's great. Tell Bob hello for us.

Pr 17:22 A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones.

Ninny

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2008, 01:41:08 PM »

That's so funny, while watching and listening to the videos I said to myself, "I don't know who he is, but he HAS to be from Georgia!" I used to know someone long ago who was from Georgia who sounded just like him. It sounded like everyone had a great time.
Kathy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 22 queries.