bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: *pray for this brand new church* what are the rules for praying for others??  (Read 4159 times)

faith2faith

greetings Dennis!!

what are the rules for praying for other people on this forum and why can't we pray
for those who ask for prayer or make requests...are we to obey the rules of man
or are we to obey God and pray on all occassions even for those who visit...should
we toss them and their cries for prayer out....!!! :-\

peace mercy and grace
trish.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member

No problem Trish, we have an entire section just for that.

Dennis

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator

Okay, I think you are talking about the post that was moved. It was moved because there is a link to a church at the beginning. That's why it was moved. Not allowed.

faith2faith

afternoon Dennis!!

Now i think we both know why that post was removed, lets be honest here, if that church
link was such a prob, why did it take the moderaters almost less or more then 120days to remove
steven anderson prayer request, why not the first day it was posted, you see Dennis isn't it suss
that as soon as i replied to his prayer request share words of encouragement and support, its
suddenly removed...your reasons to remove the post because it was linked to a church is not
why you chose to do this, but hey if thats what you want everyone here to believe then theirs not
much i can do about that...i truly believe no one here would have contacted that church, need
to have a little faith in the followers here, don't you think Dennis.

Grace and peace to you from God our Father
and our Lord Jesus Christ.
trish.

Craig

• There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead

Trish,

Why did you dig up a post so old?  Just to stir a little trouble?  You should understand the forum rules have changed throughout the time we have had the forum to better manage it.  When they change for whatever reason the moderators do not have time to go back over hundreds of posts to see if it should be removed.

Some posts are removed only after the tone or subject matter changes.  I'm sure you could go dig up hundreds of posts that you can take the wrong way bring confusion and turmoil.

Well not anymore.

Craig

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator

afternoon Dennis!!

Now i think we both know why that post was removed, lets be honest here, if that church
link was such a prob, why did it take the moderaters almost less or more then 120days to remove
steven anderson prayer request, why not the first day it was posted, you see Dennis isn't it suss
that as soon as i replied to his prayer request share words of encouragement and support, its
suddenly removed...your reasons to remove the post because it was linked to a church is not
why you chose to do this, but hey if thats what you want everyone here to believe then theirs not
much i can do about that...i truly believe no one here would have contacted that church, need
to have a little faith in the followers here, don't you think Dennis.

Grace and peace to you from God our Father
and our Lord Jesus Christ.
trish.

For the record, I moved that post for the exact reasons I stated. I saw the link and moved it. That thread was started years ago, before we decided not to allow those type of links.

Dennis
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.