bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Boast  (Read 4298 times)

Richard D

Boast
« on: October 09, 2008, 11:35:12 PM »

It’s only a brief interlude of time since I first join this forum in comparison to most here. I have not come here proclaiming my great credentials which are none, I have not come here telling everyone how perfect I’ am which I’m not. I have not come here boasting about having great knowledge of God which I don’t.

However I would like to boast about you’re love which I’m thankful for, I would like to boast about the answers I receive when I ask which I’m thankful for, I would like to boast about the wonderful family of God I have found here which I’m thankful for.

I would like to boast about the spirituality of this forum which I’m thankful for. I would like to boast about Ray who I esteem one of our great brothers in the Lord which I’m thankful for.

I would like to boast about each and every one of you which I’m thankful for, I would like to boast about our Father without end who imparts a spirit of love to each of us His children which I ’m very thankful for.

I would like to boast of my love for you all.   :)  :)  :)

I shall boast to God concerning you all. In His Love.Richard.

Stevernator

Re: Boast
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2008, 03:17:42 AM »

Hi Richard,
It is a real pleasure to read the enthusiasm in your posts. I am also thankful for all the wonderful knowledge being explained on the forum and all the helpful members. The forum is a treasure. Love to you all.
Thanks bro,
Steve

kweli

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2008, 07:11:49 AM »

echoed ECHOED ECHOED ECHOED

OBrenda

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2008, 06:20:37 PM »

Dito & Back at Ya!

Marlene

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2008, 07:13:49 PM »

Hello All, I just posted in prayers can be wrong. That post would also fit this topic.  Yes, our prayers can be wrong. Richard you are so right we can never boast of ourselves. There is plenty to boast about what our Great God can do. I hope you all read my post. I am surely boasting of God and also how he gives us sins to show us his time is right and not before. He very often grows us alot at once and other times sins that we have not had victory over. So, he has his reasons and am I ever glad. Wonderful topic Richard and all with there thoughts.
Love,
Marlene
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 21 queries.