bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Please pray for The frecklegirl!!!!!!  (Read 5085 times)

OBrenda

Please pray for The frecklegirl!!!!!!
« on: October 11, 2008, 12:35:25 AM »

Everyone,

Please Pray for Pam Our Loveable Sister! !

I just spoke with Samson and she is back in the hospital with a blood clot in her stomach!

Heavenly Father I ask for your Blessing on them as they put their trust in You!

Brenda
« Last Edit: October 11, 2008, 10:53:59 AM by OBrenda »

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Please pray for The frecklegirl!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2008, 03:09:35 AM »

i will say a special prayer for her tonight, and for samson too.

claudia

WhoAmI

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2008, 03:57:51 AM »

I hope to hear good news soon. God bless them.

Jeff

Ninny

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2008, 08:28:43 AM »

We are believing for complete healing. we know our God is bigger than a blood clot!
Kathy

hillsbororiver

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2008, 01:13:23 PM »

We are believing for complete healing. we know our God is bigger than a blood clot!
Kathy

A big AMEN to that Sister!

Pam and family are in our prayers.

Joe

iris

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2008, 02:38:45 PM »

Pam and her family will be in my prayers.

Please keep us updated as to how she is doing.

Iris

Samson

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2008, 11:45:06 AM »

Hello everyone,

An update on the Freckle Girl. Approximately four days ago Pam was experiencing pain the the Abdominal area causing severe discomfort when ingesting any type of sustenance, including water. I strongly insisted she call her Surgeon on Friday, in which she did and he recomended pepsident, believing she was experiencing pain due to the Lactose(milk sugar) she was now consuming through the limited, now allowed Dairy products. After the Pepsident didn't work, she went to the Hospital, was given a Cat Scan and they discovered a blood clot located in the Superior Mesenteric Vein, this vein is a block vessel that drains blood from the small intestine. At it's termination behind the neck of the pancreas, this Vein combines with the Splenic Vein to form the Hepatic portal Vein. This Vein(SMV) lies to the right of the Superior Mesenteric Artery, which originates from the abdominal Aorta.

Fortunately, the blockage was only partial and thankfully was discovered as a result of the other problem(Gastritis- Inflammation of the abdominal walls from the stomach acids). She will be on a Blood Coagulant(thinner) for three months in order to dissolve this clot and to prevent the possibility of further occurences of blood clotting. If she is able to drink an adequate amount of water during the morning hours, she will be released today by noon. She's receiving medication for her inflammed abdominal wall and her pain level has dropped from a 10 plus to a 4, 10 being the higher intensity of pain.

Thankyou to all of you for your concerns and if it's Gods Will, she might be at the Forum later today. Agapeo, Samson.

Beloved

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2008, 12:11:56 PM »

Sorry to hear about your wifes complication, I can tell you as a surgeon that when man start mucking with God's creation all sorts of little things can occur.

I was often amazed that more things did not go wrong.. I do not understand the purprose for a mesenteric vein occlusion, but He does. I do know that everything, even the appearence of complications, is all for the Glory of God in the end.

Since she will be on coumadin, be sure to search the web on foods(you will be surprised by these and drugs (prescription and over the counter) to avoid...look at several sites, some only have short lists.

I will keep you both in prayer in the meantime

carol

gmik

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2008, 07:33:46 PM »

Amen.  Prayers will continue!!!

Marlene

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2008, 09:52:14 PM »

Hello, I will keep her in prayers.
In His Love
Marlene

firefly77

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2008, 06:25:41 PM »

Count me in...
Grace & Peace,
Angie

Ninny

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2008, 04:27:20 PM »

Still praying here for Pam! Believing for the best of everything!
Kathy  :)

frecklegirl417

« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2008, 10:58:33 PM »

To all my brothers and sisters:

Thank you all for your prayers and support during this trying time with my health. I am feeling better a little at a time everyday.  It was a great comfort to me to have all the prayers and support from all of you. I will never be able to thank you all enough for all the support. Samson has been an excellant helper and a wonderful husband beyond what he already is. I only can hope my trials are over for awhile and I can be healthier again and get back to playing tennis and enjoy life again.

Thank you again, Pam
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 22 queries.